Author Topic: Kyabje Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's Reincarnation Visiting Sampheling Monastry  (Read 3573 times)

icy

This is a most exciting news today.  His Eminence Kyabje Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's reincarnation is visiting Sampheling Monastery ( Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Monastery) in Chatring Tibet. 

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
May more and more Dorje Shugden lamas continue to visit Sampheling Monastery in Tibet to give teachings to Tibetans who needs blessings and dharma teachings. Sampheling Monastery is the monastery of HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche.

"In March 2014, an astounding 400,000 people attended the Monlam Festival in Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s Sampheling Monastery in Chatreng, Tibet during the Gelugpa Monlam Chenmo (or Great Prayer Festival), one of the most significant religious events in Buddhist Tibet, established by Lama Tsongkapa in 1049."

Freyr Aesiragnorak

Wow, there seems to be a lot of posts about Sampheling Monastery recently, and why not. It seems that it is a stronghold of faith and true practice according the Gelugpa lineage. I rejoice that the great masters are returning there to give teachings and bless the area and people there. I pray that i have the oportunity to visit this monastery one day in my life and have a glimpse of these holy masters with my own guru.