Author Topic: So Much Suffering DS Practitioner Have to Endure  (Read 10615 times)

jamyang_sonam

• Email
Re: So Much Suffering DS Practitioner Have to Endure
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 04:58:46 PM »
its been more then 30 years the Tibetan community who practice Dorje Shugden are discriminated and attacked, and so many video proves of such persecution towards them, and yet the CTA has the guts to lie with eyes wide open that there is no such persecution and furthermore deny such attacks.

if the Tibetan they themself also discriminate their own people just because of Dorje Shugden, it is they themself who cause the split, not the DS practitioners, clearly explain in this video.
The World must see what is happening to the Tibetan community!

grandmapele

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 09:29:12 AM »
This is what ignorance does to people - FRY THEIR BRAINS. Thank you, Admin, for 'educating' the masses. May it reach more readers so that they can at least distinguish the real dharma from blind brainless worshipping. How can anyone forget that someone has been our 'mothers' before?

X

• Email
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »
This is really too much, ridiculous! These people are really bad to threaten and attack the family. Look how much suffering this ban has caused! Look how people suffer! If it only cause suffering then why the ban ? And also I don’t understand what the daughter is facing to make her decide to leave the mother and never contact her again. What is she facing that is worth leaving the mother.

pgdharma

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 02:45:18 PM »
Ama Tsekye is a very strong lady. She had to endure so much difficulties in order to practice Dorje Shugden yet she persevered.  Her faith is strong and she is an inspiration for all DS practitioners to never give up or run away from the practice.

It is shame that the CTA will go all out to destroy and attack DS practitioners. I cant imagine how much negative karma they have collected and where they will end up in their future rebirth. I hope the Dalai Lama will be compassionate enough to lift the ban and the sufferings of the DS practitioners.

brian

• Email
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 02:28:30 PM »
I think by looking at the form of sufferings that Dorje Shugden practitioners, i think they must be the most attained lot. No joke, they have to suffer so much to be continuing their practice their Gurus gave them. Given the type of hardships people will have to suffer, i think many would have just gave up and left. Probably this is what we can say about the ones who still keep practising even though under such hardship, that is they already gained attainments

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 02:09:03 PM »
The CTA and the Dalai Lama both claim that there is no violence against Dorje Shugden practitioners but judging by what the Lady says I doubt it. For many years they have lied and said that Dorje Shugden people are equal, but their back they are abusing and mistreating Shugdenners. There are a wide range of things that the CTA does almost on a Daily basis it ranges from storming Dorje Shugden monasteries to sending death threats to key Dorje Shugden people, such action is not something that an ordinary buddhist in his right mind would do.

I really hope that the CTA and the Dalai Lama can stop the hypocrisy and bring down the ban without any further delay.