Author Topic: So Much Suffering DS Practitioner Have to Endure  (Read 10614 times)

icy

So Much Suffering DS Practitioner Have to Endure
« on: July 03, 2014, 09:59:26 AM »
Please see this and understand how much sufferings so many have to endure unnecessarily:

Tibetan Public Talk 1/7/2014

Please watch this 10 mins video which is superbly narrated in English. See how people attacked this one old lady who would not give up her DS practice. Her mind is clear, strong and firm. She has a happy ending.  Lord Dorje Shugden is with her. 

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
Re: So Much Suffering DS Practitioner Have to Endure
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 06:32:38 AM »
How long more does DS practitioners have to continue this suffering? What does it take for the ban on Dorje Shugden to be lifted? Do we need more bloodshed or violence from pro-CTA activists?

Tell us.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 07:09:24 AM »
As a government shouldn't it be responsible to take care of its people and their well being, instead the ban has been a driving force to create more suffering for the people which already have enough problems to due with in the first place, one of them is not be able to stay and live in Tibet itself.

Don't you think the real threat to your own people and country is the ban which you have imposed and not the practise of Dorje Shugden?

kris

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 07:44:51 PM »
so much suffering.. and yet CTA has the gut to lie to the whole world that there is no ban. Lies everywhere, and it is definitely not a Buddhist virtue. I salute the bravery of this old lady, for her to speak up in public, I worry that she will face a lot of hardship and further discrimination in her community (but I do pray that monastery can give her the protection and support she needs).

This video must be shared and be shown to press and make known to the world that this discrimination is against human rights. It must be shown be shown to the sponsors and show the sponsors how their money are being used: to discriminate against Dorje Shugden practitioners rather than using the money to unite the Tibetans for a common goal.

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »
More Tibetans need to speak up on this unfairness and get their message across to the world. Most people from the international front are not interested in whether Dorje Shugden is a Buddha or an evil spirit. In fact, information such as these would probably baffle them. However, the right to worship and religious freedom are issues that may have an universal appeal regardless of whether a person is religious or not. Nevertheless, we must be cautious in our presentation of this case because to the atheist and non-believer, they will probably think that religion being man made is a political tool that is used to oppress. As such these people are against both the CTA / DL and Dorje Shugden.  ??? Let the voice of reason speak to their senses and the strength of faith touch their heart so that they will empathize with the plight of the Shugden practitioners.  ;)

Tenzin K

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »
What a shame act from the anti-Shugden people came to beat the lady with her children and dare to request for medical expenses….what a SHAME!

The pressure from the ban causes family to be separated, how sad , how unnecessary and how bad is the karma for the for the people that involved! The ban and the separation of the monastery give so much suffering to many practitioners.

What a true protector that help this old lady. Her devotion will always create a conducive condition for her to be close to the dharma. She has lost family members which is not her fault but by not giving up her practice will bring her an ultimate benefit. This brave old lady will inspire many Shugden practitioners not to give up and fight for your right. 

angelica

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 08:38:43 AM »
Tibet DS practitionares are being victimised in many ways, they are being denied of basic necessity such as medical, public places, being threathened, beaten & etc.

The ban has cos this old lady to have a broken family and she live in hardship. Yet she is strong and devoted to DS. In the end, with the help of her protector, she is able to do her practice with a peace of mind.

The ban need to be uplifted, so that DS practitioners can continue with the practice of their choice and the dharma to flourish. CTA need to be more compassionate and not cause more harm to others and respect others choice. 

christine V

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 09:27:34 AM »
It brought tears to hear a mother have to seperate from their daughter due to the ban.

As i always say , living in same refugees camp. This ban have not bring any benefit at all. But more to harm own dharma brother and sister.

When can this illogical ban be relieve. How much longer the lies have to continue?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 10:02:26 AM »
I am inspired by this heroine she bravely stood up against the cohorts and all the stupidity behind the ban.

And even 'losing' her children in the process. What mother would want to be estranged from her flesh and blog, I admire her devotion to Dorje Shugden  I suppose her husband was her guru for her to carry on the Dorje Shugden even after he is gone.

She is fortunate, I knew of an old monk due to the Dorje Shugden issue, was abandoned by his students that he poured the dharma into them, he took care of them and due to the Dorje Shugden ban they abandoned him and never took care of him. He eventually became diabetic and blind, now is taken care by the Shar Gaden monks.  I hope she will become a great practitioner of Dorje Shugden and Je tsongkhapa's teaching. 

dsiluvu

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 04:42:31 AM »
Very inspiring to here this old lady talk. I don't think she is a Chinese paid speaker or spy, if that is what some of the parrot spewing Pro-Dalai Lama supporters are going to say!

I am glad she spoke up and reveal the injustice she faced by her own people. In any country, those people who stormed in to her house would have been arrested but nothing was done to these hooligans that came to her home and beat her and threatened her and her family! If this is not religious discrimination at its worst than I do not know what is! Disgusting and shameful for them to beat a helpless old lady!

She is an inspiration I feel.. even though they've caused so much suffering to her and her family, even splitting them up, she still stands strong and firm with her Guru Devotion and her loyalty and her Protector Practice. Time has come for the truth to be told. It's time for the ban to lifted and that the Tibetans stop oppressing, fighting their own. If they continue, they will never get anywhere with their cause... which is already at a lost!

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 02:07:11 PM »
Very brave and courageous for this lady to speak and stand up for her own rights to practice Dorje Shugden even though she is being threaten by the anti Shugden people.
Due to the ban, many like her has their families separated and it is just so sad to see this happen with the ban still on.
Let's pray that the Dalai Lama will come to his senses and lift the ban and then the Tibetan people will not suffer unnecessarily anymore.

RedLantern

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 05:48:03 PM »

My heart goes to this strong and wonderful lady! Due to the pressure of the ban families had to separate and many suffered tremendously. Her devotion to Dorje Shugden is truly admirable!
CTA ,don't turn a blind eye to these kind Dorje Shugden practitioners who wants nothing but to practice peacefully. We urgently need to stop the ban!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 03:48:44 AM »
This is only the tip of the iceberg. From information provided from this website and from friends who have contact in the Tibetan settlement in India, the situation there for Dorje Shugden practitioners is getting worse with the CTA instigating the anti Dorje Shugden group to incite verbal and physical fear on more Tibetans who refused to give up their Dorje Shugden practice. How long can the Dalai Lama say he does not know of such negative actions meted out to his own people? 

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 04:08:53 AM »
The war against the ban is getting hotter and hotter. And as in any war, there are casualties. Sad to say. The lady Ama Tsekye is a very good example. Even her children, the eldest some is actually a Geshe gave up on her for practicing the Protector. In her case, I would say, she is a casualty of the ban rather than the war. How then that the Dalai Lama insist there are not violence and say "no, no, no.....I think only rumours " in that face of it all? Strange but true! It is as though He is giving the Protector's side all the bullets in this spiritual battle. Hence, we need to use these bullets to lift the ban and not waste it.

eyesoftara

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 04:17:41 AM »
I watched with tears in my eyes how this holy mother, Ama Tsekye suffers the horrific deeds of the CTA, dividing her family and neighbors against her with violence and pressure. I rejoice in her steadfastness in honoring her Guru, the Protector and her husband in the practice. She is really an inspiration to all Dharma practitioners. All the suffering we face paled in comparison to hers and yet we see her perseverance and for her there is a happy ending of sort. At least now she works with the holy Shar Gaden (and accumulate merits) and are able to take care of her mother. I hope, her children will see this video and repent their sins, for there are no holier beings for one than the Guru and one own mother.