Author Topic: WHO MADE LAMA ZOPA A RINPOCHE?  (Read 208652 times)

wang

Re: WHO MADE LAMA ZOPA A RINPOCHE?
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2010, 09:24:56 AM »
Indeed, accusation as 'Çhina spy' is awful to us, but to those living in India it would be life-threatening...

Buddhist , especially Gelukpa value rational thinking.  It should be what we stick with...

Midakpa

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2010, 10:23:03 AM »
I sympathise with Yeshe Sangye who has described at length, the plight of FMPT members who are concerned about the future of their precious centre. Losing Lama Yeshe was a great tragedy. I hope they don't lose his reincarnation as well. Please do something about it before it is too late.

icy

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2010, 03:05:17 AM »
I pray FPMT will continue to do good work even after Lama Zopa takes on another reincarnation.  I pray FPMT will quickly repent to Lord Shudgen and request for forgiveness so their founding Lamas will reconnect to FPMT and their students now and forever. 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2010, 06:34:47 AM »
From all that Lama Zopa has said, i do think that he is being politically correct by saying that DS practice is not welcome at FPMT. Perhaps, like HH Dalai Lama did, where he waited til his Gurus had passed into clear light before putting the ban in place, Lama Zopa is waiting til Dalai Lama passes into clear light before reverting to DS practice. Only time will tell, but the time is definitely coming.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »
From all that Lama Zopa has said, i do think that he is being politically correct by saying that DS practice is not welcome at FPMT. Perhaps, like HH Dalai Lama did, where he waited til his Gurus had passed into clear light before putting the ban in place, Lama Zopa is waiting til Dalai Lama passes into clear light before reverting to DS practice. Only time will tell, but the time is definitely coming.

I like the way you said and I like what you said. I do not wish Dalai lama to enter clear light. But when it does happen, the ban has to be lifted as a natural course of karmic nature.

TK

happyxiao73

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2010, 08:09:58 PM »
 cheer:)

happyxiao73

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »
"LAMA YESHE was the very symbol of skillful compassionate action in constant motion and he mentioned many times that Dorje Shugden made his works grow as far as it did during his life time. Lama stayed true to his root teachers such as H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, Geshe Rabten and H.H. Kyabje Zong Rinpoche showing us what guru devotion is really meant to be free of political inclinations. In his practice of Dorje Shugden, Lama never hinted even slightly of sectarianism, or disregard for any form of religion never mind Buddhism. Lama would sometimes make breakfast for us students and during breakfast go into a dharma subject we were unclear about, or praise of H.H. the Dalai Lama or one of his personal teachers. That truly was an age of 'innocence' sort of a way to say. Very inspiring stories at that. I miss those days before the controversies. Much simpler back then. Simpler that there was next to zero in lama-bashing, centre-bashing, lineage-bashing or siding up with H.H. the Dalai Lama for political reasons."

Honnestly, when i read this paragraphy, i am moved. Lama Yeshe is a great teacher. He is high lama but also a good teacher. He is a DS practitioner and a real dharma practitioner.

I am the person who hated politic, especially kind of politic hurted or torture some high lama by pychological and physical. Everytime when i read this kind of news my heart will break down. I don't understand why some of the people like to create politic and hurt others.

My ideal, we can have a freedom to choose what we want and maintain the harmony in the environment, then may be all of us live in Kechara:) no politic, no hurt, no war, no jealously, no suffering..... 

happyxiao73

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2010, 12:16:28 AM »
Yes, Dear DSfriend, i agreed what you says:) my addition comment is a student guru devotion is really inspiring and encouraging. wHEN you read it, you feel warm and sincerity. I like it. Thank you for sharing.

happyxiao73

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »
sometime politic only a mind game for a small group of ppl, sigh....:(

happyxiao73

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2010, 12:23:24 AM »
you must read this article if you want to know how compassionate a dharma teacher was!! must read. Strong recommand :P

Lord Drakpa

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2010, 10:53:59 AM »
It is very clear that Lama Zopa is being politically correct for the bigger picture. The fact that Lama Osel is not back at FPMT is also a clear indication that there is broken guru samaya. It is very unfortunate that the students of FPMT do not use logic to see the obvious contradictions and understand the bigger picture.

At the end of the day, many people in FPMT will lose out in receiving teachings from their great teachers. It's really too bad.

sutarmol

• Email
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »
Dear sangye , thank you for this article regarding fpmt and dorje shugden , i m more understand why fpmt always said dorje shugden is evil spirit and thank to lama zopa didn't deny that he was recognized dorje shugden .

sutarmol

cleojean

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »
I am new here - just wondering - does one become false by one's own wrong actions, or by simply being enthroned by the wrong 'person'? In the end, what justifies one's place in the world - is it by our own good deeds, or merely by the titles we hold? I don't believe having a title or holding one would deem us as good or bad. Should it not be our actions that speak the loudest for us? If so, then whatever title or name we hold becomes of little consequence, no? A King can be enthroned as King, but whether someone is a good King or a bad King - this will be revealed through their actions or the lack of good actions, I suppose. Personally, I have not seen bad Gurus. As each serves their group of students well, and are able to attract certain students to the Dharma. Otherwise, these people would not have been moved to the Dharma in the first place. So, the fact that they have students, they have already begun to save lives, and be of some great benefit. Otherwise, there would be more people who are without the Dharma. And that to me, would be the saddest loss and the greater loss. 

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2010, 09:36:27 PM »
I am new here - just wondering - does one become false by one's own wrong actions, or by simply being enthroned by the wrong 'person'? In the end, what justifies one's place in the world - is it by our own good deeds, or merely by the titles we hold? I don't believe having a title or holding one would deem us as good or bad. Should it not be our actions that speak the loudest for us? If so, then whatever title or name we hold becomes of little consequence, no? A King can be enthroned as King, but whether someone is a good King or a bad King - this will be revealed through their actions or the lack of good actions, I suppose. Personally, I have not seen bad Gurus. As each serves their group of students well, and are able to attract certain students to the Dharma. Otherwise, these people would not have been moved to the Dharma in the first place. So, the fact that they have students, they have already begun to save lives, and be of some great benefit. Otherwise, there would be more people who are without the Dharma. And that to me, would be the saddest loss and the greater loss. 

What a wonderful way of viewing things. I like it. Clear and logical. Thanks for sharing.

TK

Helena

• Email
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2010, 07:31:27 PM »
This gets more and more interesting...it's hard to say who is right and who is wrong. May be there is no wrong or right, only what is absolutely necessary because of these drastic changing times. What's important is that the lineage must continue so that it can be passed on.
Helena