Author Topic: WHO MADE LAMA ZOPA A RINPOCHE?  (Read 207943 times)

dsiluvu

Re: WHO MADE LAMA ZOPA A RINPOCHE?
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »
There is really nothing to hide or can be hidden... Lama Zopa himself admitted being recognized by Dorje Shugden  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/who-made-lama-zopa-a-rinpoche/

If Lama Zopa was truly against Dorje Shugden... Why did accept his recognition as the Lawudo Lama, wrote a book about it and got His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama endorsing it? Why did HHDL endorsed it even when in that book it has evidence of who recognised him?

Isn't Dungkar Monastery infamous for Dorje Shugden practices and where the oracle took trance to recognise Lama Zopa?

Three years later a two-year old boy from one of the poorest families in the area began insisting he was the Lawudo Lama’s reincarnation. His relatives were embarrassed, but one night the late Lama’s daughter, Karzang, secretly visited the boy’s home with articles that had belonged to her father. Little Dawa Chötar identified them immediately. He was then subjected to public examinations; he passed every test and was officially recognized. When he was four years old, an uncle took him to Rolwaling Monastery, which was two days’ hard walk from Thangmé. The boy, now called Ang Gyältsen, spent seven years there, before his uncles took him to Tibet, where he was ordained at Domo Geshe Rinpoche’s Dungkar Monastery in Phag-ri. Not long after that, it was 1959 and he had to escape to India.”[/b]
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2547.msg42955#new

THE FAMOUS DORJE SHUGDEN ORACLE IN DUNGKAR MONASTERY OF COURSE!!! SEE HERE: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/famous-oracle-of-dungkar-monastery-2/

"I myself took the initiation of Shugden from His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche. There were four of us. Lama Yeshe, Claudio Cipullo, Piero Cerri and myself. However, this initiation can be given to only three people at a time; there cannot be four…" - Lama Zopa

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/lama-zopa-received-dorje-shugden-initiaiton-from-trijang-rinpoche/

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2013, 04:03:26 AM »
There is really nothing to hide or can be hidden... Lama Zopa himself admitted being recognized by Dorje Shugden  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/who-made-lama-zopa-a-rinpoche/

If Lama Zopa was truly against Dorje Shugden... Why did accept his recognition as the Lawudo Lama, wrote a book about it and got His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama endorsing it? Why did HHDL endorsed it even when in that book it has evidence of who recognised him?

Isn't Dungkar Monastery infamous for Dorje Shugden practices and where the oracle took trance to recognise Lama Zopa?

Three years later a two-year old boy from one of the poorest families in the area began insisting he was the Lawudo Lama’s reincarnation. His relatives were embarrassed, but one night the late Lama’s daughter, Karzang, secretly visited the boy’s home with articles that had belonged to her father. Little Dawa Chötar identified them immediately. He was then subjected to public examinations; he passed every test and was officially recognized. When he was four years old, an uncle took him to Rolwaling Monastery, which was two days’ hard walk from Thangmé. The boy, now called Ang Gyältsen, spent seven years there, before his uncles took him to Tibet, where he was ordained at Domo Geshe Rinpoche’s Dungkar Monastery in Phag-ri. Not long after that, it was 1959 and he had to escape to India.”[/b]
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2547.msg42955#new

THE FAMOUS DORJE SHUGDEN ORACLE IN DUNGKAR MONASTERY OF COURSE!!! SEE HERE: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/famous-oracle-of-dungkar-monastery-2/

"I myself took the initiation of Shugden from His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche. There were four of us. Lama Yeshe, Claudio Cipullo, Piero Cerri and myself. However, this initiation can be given to only three people at a time; there cannot be four…" - Lama Zopa

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/lama-zopa-received-dorje-shugden-initiaiton-from-trijang-rinpoche/

With so much evidence that the very existence of Lama Zopa and FPMT is due to Dorje Shugden's kindness, I still have difficulty understanding why would the FPMT people be against Dorje Shugden so much and not only that, they are against him blindly. I wonder how would a majority of them act if they know that the one who recognized their Guru is actually Dorje Shugden himself and no other. That would be interesting to see how would they be able to deal with this matter. It would be hard to reconcile but I guess perhaps most of them would prefer to remain in ignorance with regards to this matter, sadly.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2013, 12:59:41 PM »
This article though is was a year 2007 thread in this forum, I learned so much from the comments contributed by people who wrote them. Whether I agree or disagree with the arguments is not important but this article brought benefit to me as I read how truths are revealed either for or against the matter of fact. It really fascinates me and the contributors. Thanks for sharing as I am learning loads here.

icy

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2014, 05:14:11 AM »

Lama Zopa Rinpoche with Domo Geshe Rinpoche, dinner at Domo Labrang.

Sera Je Monastery
Photo: Ven.Roger Kunsang
Jan 2014

This is a most recent photo posted by Ven Roger Kunsang on Lama Zopa Rinpoche's facebook.  The picture was taken during the recent Dalai Lama's teaching at Sera Monastery.  Doesn't this picture reconfirm who ordained and who made Lama Zopa Rinpoche a Rinpoche?  Lama Zopa Rinpoche and Domo Geshe Rinpoche are strongly connected.  I am sure Lama Zopa Rinpoche is an undercover Shugden practitioner riding out the storm.

kelly

« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2014, 08:13:59 AM »
We as a practitioner we should not criticize others secs and others lineage especially our own lineage lama because without them without the pure lineage for us to practice as a true Buddhist we should always hold our refuge vows this indeed is very important because if we can't even hold this refuge vows well how to create a cause for us in the future to hold more vows.

Rowntree

« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2014, 07:48:17 AM »
The great devotion Lama Yeshe had for Kyabje Zong Dorje Chang can be seen here. Lama Yeshe on the right. Lama Zopa on the left. And of course in the centre is the illustrious Kyabje Zong Dorje Chang.

Lama Yeshe was the first lama to invite the Great Kyabje Zong Rinpoche to  the west. Zong Rinpoche turned the wheel of Dharma for so many of Lama Yeshe's students. Vast explanations, commentaries, oral transmissions, initiations, ritual instructions, and of course the Dorje Shugden initiations was conferred many times at the request of Lama Yeshe.
Zong Rinpoche is the lineage lama of so many great current tulkus and geshes teaching around the world. The lineage that Lama Yeshe practiced is exactly that of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche. No difference whatsoever. Lama Yeshe kept his guru samaya to Zong Rinpoche fully intact till his passing. Lama Yeshe is a the complete example of a humble student to his master and a sublime teacher to his students.

The students at FPMT and all should follow Lama Yeshe's practice of Guru Devotion to remain in FPMT and to continue to claim themselves as Lama Yeshe's students. No students will do anything to harm their Guru and do not continue any practices that he has given to them. If they do otherwise, they do not show the very important vows we need to keep in order to gain attainments - clean samaya!

TARA

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2014, 07:12:58 AM »
My mind is blown away.  Lama Osel wants nothing to do with FPMT now and has disrobed.  The reason is broken samaya of course.  But it is not too late for FPMT to patch things up really and after all no one is perfect.  Most importantly is realising the mistake and sincerely repent.  What I am worried is when Lama Zopa Rinpoche is no longer around then what is going to happen to FPMT?

Clifford.Khong

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2015, 03:42:57 PM »
Very good post, thank you for sharing I learnt a lot and my mind was blown away by such passionate writing. What I see in most Dorje Shugden practitioners is that they can base their statements on facts with evidence together with passionate writing that show sincere devotion to their guru and dharmapala. It's a shame how when you see anti-ds practitioners only slender hateful comments, vulgarities and immature reasoning without looking at the facts right and doing their own research. There is so much information and evidence stated on this website that has so much proof and reasoning to abolish the ds ban. A main important practice in Buddhism is guru devotion and this post has made that point very strong. Some points in the post that I feel is important many anti-practitioners need to know:

1.   After all, if we as FPMT members criticize others who practice Dorje Shugden, then that will accumulate very heavy karma. Why? Because we destroy the faith of others in their gurus. Do we have the right to do that? Does Lama Zopa’s closeness with H.H. the Dalai Lama validate FPMT CENRES AND MEMBERS TO BE SOME KIND OF SPIRITUAL POLICE. That type of spiritual arrogance will be the downfall of any dharma organization.
2.   Simpler that there was next to zero in lama-bashing, centre-bashing, lineage-bashing or siding up with H.H. the Dalai Lama for political reasons.
3.   So if a friend helped us in the past, and we get a new friend, we simply abandon the old friend? Is that ethical or dharmic?
4.   It is very sad, because many of the FPMT centers now go on spiritual witch-hunts condemning other centers in their same cities. Using Dorje Shugden practice as negative as their ‘pure’ reasoning to take students away from their respective centers to join the nearby FPMT centers. But in fact they are just as I see it, trying to increase their own memberships.
5.   JUST BECAUSE YOU ATTEND THE DALAI LAMA’S TEACHINGS, OR HAVE TAKEN PHOTOS WITH HH DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY VALIDATE YOU AS A SPIRITUAL POLICEMAN AND GO ON WITCH-HUNTS.
6.   We must practice the essence of what HH teaches as did Lama Yeshe, which are tolerance, compassion, forgiveness and not ever slandering any lama, dharma, lineage or practice. As the karmic retributions will fall onto us.
7.   Lama Yeshe’s main protector practice was Dorje Shugden till the end. He didn’t take an unfortunate rebirth. Dorje Shugden didn’t harm him? IF LAMA YESHE WAS PRAYING TO A GHOST, THEN WHY DIDN’T HE TAKE REBIRTH IN THE THREE LOWER REALMS??
8.   We destroy other people’s faith in their lama, and help them break their samaya with their lama, that karma would return back to us PERSONALLY AND AS A GROUP.
9.   Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche entered into 12 days of clear light meditations in Dharamsala and Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, three days. And their unmistaken incarnations are back recognized by both H.H. the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden via his oracle again. How come they didn’t go to the Three Lower Realms since they worshipped Dorje Shugden the ‘spirit’ their whole lives in fact in all their previous many incarnations they worshipped also.
10.   So the current holder of the whole FPMT organization, our own Lama Zopa Rinpoche, was recognized, installed and enthroned by Dorje Shugden himself as a reincarnation or a Tulku. It is on that basis that Lama Zopa received special training from Lama Yeshe.
11.   We must think deeper, harder and refrain from actions of body, speech and mind to get immediate benefit. We must think of our organization, the dharma, and our personal growth on a long term basis. Into our future lives.

There are many points here that highlights the key points of the ridiculousness of this ban imposed on Dorje Shugden practitioners. I really hope anti-ds practitioners would really have a read on this post and contemplate on it. I really agree that this website has so much information that has so much truth, wisdom and holy pictures of many great Lamas, Geshes, Oracles, Buddhas, Dharmapalas, etc. Thank you for your continuous hard work to bring the truth to the public.

Rowntree

« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2016, 08:17:31 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lama Zopa has never hide the fact that he is recognised by Dorje Shugden and by abandoning the Dorje Shugden practice he is conveying two messages:
  • Dorje Shugden is a spirit, especially an extremely malicious one, he should have a certain level of clairvoyance to at least know who Lama Zopa was in his previous life. Most beings do have this level of clairvoyance.
  • Dorje Shugden is enlightened beings, so Lama Zopa continues to hold his Rinpoche status. Lama Zopa's abandoning Dorje Shugden is just an act.

As we all know the Lama Zopa had a stroke after he abandoned the practice, although he seems to recover alright, his speech has not improved much. I see this the result of abandoning the practice. It could be a manifestation if Lama Zopa is an emanation of a high level bodhisattva.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2018, 12:15:02 PM »
What Thaimonk opines here is logical and relevant.

FPMT act as if they are the police of the Dalai Lama to crack down on people and dharma institutions who want to stick to their Dorje Shugden practice. Since they are so gung-ho about this then they should look at within themselves and their own dharma centers.

I do not think Dorje Shugden is wrong in recognising Lama Osel. I think the Dalai Lama is wrong about everything he said about Dorje Shugden. Thus said, whoever Dorje Shugden recognises is real, including Lama Zopa.

I am not concerned what others including the Dalai Lama say negatively about Dorje Shugden because humans always condemn one other. Why condemn others on their religion, skin color, gender? What is important is love, happiness, compassion, kindness, harmony, patience, and all good qualities should prevail. Live and let live.

thaimonk

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2018, 02:26:00 PM »
Lama Zopa, who has received sogtae (initiation of Dorje Shugden) from His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, had said that:

"Lama (Yeshe) and I practiced Shugden for many years. That was always the main thing that Lama did whenever there were problems to overcome. At the beginning of every Kopan course, Lama always did Shugden puja to eliminate hindrances."

"My root guru, His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche; Pabongka Dechen Nyingpo, His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s guru’s root guru; His Holiness Zong Rinpoche, from whom many of the older students received the initiation of Shugden; and the previous incarnation of Gomo Rinpoche, who has a strong connection with Istituto Lama Tsongkhapa, here in Italy, all promoted the practice of Shugden."

Photos: 1) Teachings by H.H. Kyabje Zong Rinpoche to FPMT students. 2) As Lama Yeshe reached the end of his life, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche came to the hospital to do prayers for Lama Yeshe. Lama Yeshe was very devoted to Kyabje Zong Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden till the end.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2018, 12:16:00 AM »
Just a little something to share with you lot. This is an excerpt from Trijang Rinpoches biography yeah and look what it says. Lama Zopa, Lama Yeshe and Piero Cerri received Dorje Shugden sogtae from TRIJANG RINPOCHE.

Lama Yeshe never gave it up because he passed as a Dorje Shugden practitioner. But Lama Zopa gave it up to rub shoulders with the Dalai Lama, and now uses his resources to speak against the heart practice of his own teacher. And so did Piero who even gave up his ordination vows and is no longer a monk which yeah, you can read about here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/fpmt-dalai-lama-and-dorje-shugden/

As for Claudio Cipullo? Never got it from Trijang Rinpoche but kept the commitments anyway.

What does that say about Lama Zopa and Piero eh? And what are they going to say now, that Trijang Rinpoches biography is wrong and they never received sogtae? ::) Take it up with Sharpa Tulku mate!

Drolma

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2018, 09:14:35 AM »
Since Dorje Shugden was a very precious practice of Lama Yeshe and he relied on Dorje Shugden greatly, I would imagine Lama Zopa was also a Dorje Shugden practitioner. A teacher will definitely give the best to the student, so it was a given Lama Zopa practiced Dorje Shugden too. However, Lama Zopa strongly denied that.

Now we know Lama Zopa did receive the Sogtae from Trijang Rinpoche. It was written very clearly in Trijang Rinpoche's biography, Lama Zopa cannot really deny it. He also cannot deny the fact that his tulku status was recognised by Dorje Shugden!

If Dorje Shugden is an evil spirit, it will mean Lama Zopa is not a real tulku, because an evil spirit will not have enough clairvoyance to know and his prophecy cannot be trusted. Hence, Lama Zopa's tulku status should be taken away. 

DharmaDefender

« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2018, 04:45:47 PM »
So it turns out that Lama Zopa received sogtae from Song Rinpoche too. Thats according to an author by the name of David N Kay whose written a book "Tibetan and Zen Buddhism in Britain". Yeah thats right, Lama Zopa received Dorje Shugden sogtae from Trijang Rinpoche AND Song Rinpoche, and now hes happily posting anti Shugden things on his website, hobnobbing with the Dalai Lama and acting all good and clean. What kind of example is he setting for his students when it comes to tantric commitments? That you can just ditch it like a hot potato whenever you feel like it???

Ive included a screenshot of the book for you lot below. Buy the book and read the rest of it if you like. Thoughts?

Drolma

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2019, 12:58:49 PM »
Lama Zopa is the heart son of the late Lama Yeshe, both of them were very close. They supported each other in the spiritual journey and in their Dharma work. I don't understand why Lama Zopa would abandon the practice Lama Yeshe gave him.

Lama Zopa has many teachings on guru and student relationship. He explains it so well, he says we have to be loyal to our teacher, be devoted to our teacher because our attainment comes from our teacher. But why did Lama Zopa give up Dorje Shugden practice and be close to Dalai Lama after Lama Yeshe passed away? He did not have the permission from Lama Yeshe to give up Dorje Shugden practice.

That is probably the reason why even though Lama Yeshe's reincarnation, Lama Osel is back, but he didn't want to go back to FPMT. Lama Yeshe was a great Buddhist master, Lama Osel definitely can do as much as what Lama Yeshe has done. But because the students have broken their samaya with Lama Yeshe, therefore Lama Osel cannot manifest as a great Dharma teacher.