Author Topic: CTA Publishes Witch Hunt List. And China is Oppressive???  (Read 15283 times)

gbds3jewels

• Email
Re: CTA Publishes Witch Hunt List. And China is Oppressive???
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 02:19:56 PM »
Witch hunt? What is this, 1700?! Where are the vampires? Like in the witch hunt days, fear was used to incite the general public into being puppets for coward authority who would not do the dirty job themselves. CTA will never succeed in getting any international attention and help with the oppression issues in Tibet by the Chinese Government because they are creating the karma, the cause for oppression by being oppressors themselves in the DS ban. The way the CTA is handling the DS ban, not only do they not deserve to get Tibet back, they will do a horrendous job at governing the country maybe even worse than the Chinese.

fruven

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 03:13:58 PM »
CTA is hiding under Dalai Lama good influence to inflict pain, bullying, and controlling the Tibetans for their own personal agenda. This is how they have been in the past till now. How would one keep trusting that actions of CTA is for the Tibetan greater good? If you believe in CTA goodheartedness I am sorry to say that you're clearly blinded. You do not differentiate what is peace and violence.

We always complain our governments is so bad, and unfair. Is CTA free from that because they are Tibetans? I don't think so. CTA must be put under the same scrutiny as all governments in the world. It is our responsibility.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »
The CTA has an updated list of Dorje Shugden practitioners who protested in Europe

http://tibet.net/2014/05/30/list-of-dolgyal-followers-who-protested-against-his-holiness-the-dalai-lama-in-us-and-europe-updated/

CTA means to hurt these practitioners.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 08:21:00 PM »
This is so crazy.  How can the CTA or the Dalai Lama (who could just make a public statement asking the CTA to stop) allow this?  This endangers people's lives and makes people an "enemy" for demonstrating???
  That is so anti-democratic.  That's why I'm saying on other posts, I'm not jazzed at all that China wanted Tibet, but I personally would rather deal with China in charge than like China, puppet Chinese Dalai Lama or something.... like if I got reborn over there..... for real.... oh dear, this is really bad times, right.  They are inspiring me a lot to by-pass samsaric rebirth so I can come back when I am a helpful Buddha, which I hope will be soon.  But obviously it's a worry for everyone in samsara....
  The CTA and the DL are so disreputable.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 02:17:26 PM »
I am really left speechless after seeing what the CTA has done. How can they call themselves Buddhist when they are attempting to kill people for their own good?
For decades Dorje Shugden people have been oppressed and all of them live every day of their life with fear, knowing that any time they can be assaulted by mobs from the CTA. Is this what a Buddhist is supposed to do? To incite fear amongst people? Is that the teachings of the great Buddha Siddharta? No. The only kind of people who will publish a death list are mentally unsound people who worship the real devil.

I really hope that the CTA can stop all these un-buddhist behaviour, because the more they try to tarnish Dorje Shugden's name the more they tarnish their name and the Buddha's name.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 08:46:10 AM »
This name list is not something new as CTA had in the past been publishing names of Shugden practitioners whom CTA deem as 'enemies of the state.' On what basis? Because those people refused to give up the practice. Why did CTA do that? Obviously to publicly shame those people and put pressure on their families to separate and disown those named. By doing so, others that are anti Shugden went to the extent of verbally and physically assaulting those 'enemies of the state." Strangely, the Dalai Lama refuted claims that Shugden practitioners were hurt in the process - this was what the Dalai Lama replied when he was asked by a foreign journalist. Why did the Dalai Lama reply so? Surely he would have knowledge of such incidents that happened, not just to lay people but to the ordained sangha in Tibetan monasteries in India.

Belinda Mae

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2017, 02:25:48 PM »
Again CTA got nothing else better to do? Why would they want to waste their time publishing a witch hunt list? Does it really help the innocent Tibetans? It shows what kind of mind they have. All they know is hunt for those people who are Shugden practitioners or anti-Dalai Lama. What will they get after the catch and punish all these people?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 06:53:17 AM »
Here we go again, doing our best with compassion in mind to convince CTA to act with the motivation to benefit the Tibetans in exile. May this not be futile.

For over 50 years, the governing authorities, initially under the Dalai Lama as head, and now with the Sikyong as head cannot do anything to make the lives of Tibetans outside China to be better, can it even be possible now.

Well as a Buddhist, I still pray for CTA to change as nothing is permanence except for living in the delusion of samsara.

Then my next question arises, how do CTA preserve the culture and traditions of Tibet when they do not even practice simple human kindness.

It is very primitive to set out and publish a Witch Hunt list just because the people mentioned are Dorje Shugden practitioners.  Even women are not spared.

The next list may probably include some children.  How low can CTA go just to protect self interest?   

Matibhadra

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »
Well as a Buddhist, I still pray for CTA to change as nothing is permanence except for living in the delusion of samsara.

And a very gross part of this delusion is placing faith in the bunch of debauched gangsters known as “CTA” in the vain, naive hope that they “change”.

This is hypnotic power of the evil dalaite personality cult, which makes place faith in a gangster whom they call “Chenrezig” together with his minions.

Pema8

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2017, 11:35:35 AM »
How come the CTA publishes such a list and they are not stopped? This is truly a weird kind of "democracy"!?!

They got it completely wrong and they are bold enough to travel the world and show themselves to real democratic governments and beg for help.

I hope that the discrimination towards Dorje Shugden will end soon so that so much suffering of Dorje Shugden sangha, practitioners, families, and friends will stop very soon.

Matibhadra

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2017, 04:08:41 PM »
They got it completely wrong and they are bold enough to travel the world and show themselves to real democratic governments and beg for help.

What is particularly funny in this statement is that oppressive Western plutocratic police states and vassal, puppet states such as Japan (where the evil dalie and his minions desperately look for help) are called “real democratic governments”!

Precisely because they are not, they do support the evil, disgruntled theocrat and his perverted entourage.