Author Topic: Death Threats by Anti Shugden  (Read 20030 times)

grandmapele

Re: Death Threats by Anti Shugden
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2015, 02:52:39 AM »
Extreme feeling and reactions on both the anti-shugden and shugden practitioners are not good. The Buddha taught equanimity and we should try to emulate that. Death threats have been around since time in memorial so I doubt if that is going to change. But, then again that does not mean that we keep quiet and lay and die. Such a tightrope that we all walk in this time of degeneration.

Matibhadra

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 03:21:18 AM »
Extreme feeling and reactions on both the anti-shugden and shugden practitioners are not good.

You want to put on the same level extremism and denouncing extremism, the perpetrator and the victim.

This is because you are yourself inclined towards extremism, in case to the evil dalie's extremism, which you want to protect through attacking those denouncing it.

The Buddha taught equanimity and we should try to emulate that.

How cute. Now attacking the victim in order to protect the perpetrator is called “equanimity”. What you try to emulate is not the Buddha's example, but the behavior of perfidious criminals.

Death threats have been around since time in memorial so I doubt if that is going to change.

Which, according to you, means that denouncing death threats is an “act of extremism”, and being complacent with such threats and with their perpetrators is an act of “equanimity”, right?

Right now, there are many Westerners joining the Islamic State terrorist group exactly because they support this barbaric, atrocious view. Maybe you are just losing your time in the wrong website.

But, then again that does not mean that we keep quiet and lay and die. Such a tightrope that we all walk in this time of degeneration.

Your tightrope is that you want to pass as a Buddhist while actually supporting and protecting extremism, specifically the evil dalie's extremism.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 02:10:13 PM »
If the anti shugden people are to rid Shugdeners they should do it in a civilized  manner and not by photo-shopping pictures of tombstones or giving death threats. You are what you portray, if you want to stop a certain practice and you use violence, everyone will remember you as someone violent. If you want to stop a certain practice and you use peaceful demonstrations, everyone will think that you are a peaceful law abiding citizen.

So to the CTA please do your business in a more civilized and peaceful manner.

James Bond

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2016, 06:26:27 PM »
I cannot believe that after so long anti-Dorje Shugden practitioners are still resulting to death threats and forms of violence in order to achieve what they want.

This is illegal, inhumane, immature, against morals and most importantly it is un-Buddhist. What kind of Buddhist would do such a thing to anyone? Especially another Buddhist. And for what? Just because they believe in other things. This is shameful and needs to stop now. Im sure there are many other ways to solve their problems not involving violent or death

grandmapele

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 07:26:56 AM »
Acts of intimidation by the Tibetan mafiaso, which has infiltrated to many levels. it has been sent to many, not just the activists. All I can say is that i have to keep my samaya with my Guru clean and follow his instructions and empowerments, and to adhere to my refuge vows. To all those so-called Tibetans who are Buddhists, please remember your Refuge vows if nothing else.