Author Topic: Functions of Buddhist deity sadahana  (Read 26385 times)

lightning

Re: Functions of Buddhist deity sadahana
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 09:13:42 PM »
I came here with the spirit of sharing and was unexpected slapped. I presume most of the readers here do have highest yoga tantra empowerment and had some lower tantra empowerment therefore knowledge of lower tantra deity could shared to deepen our knowledge. But it seems i got flamed by a lot of ppl here.
The funny fact that if samaya of non disclosure were so important, why teachings of how to yoga dorje shugden was taught so much and its functions being revealed?
Is this so contridicting?

lightning

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 09:32:23 PM »
The main importance of studying highest yoga tantra espcially in Gelugpa lineage is to keep the purity of Buddha Shakyamuni teachings, Je Tsongkhapa and Kadhampa teachings.
Gelugpa teachings does not revolve around a protector alone but we have so much teachings to follow and learn.
What i felt that here has become a place where there is a growing sickness of over attachment to dorje shugden that it is becoming superstition and many are becoming fanatic.
Even one of the beginner, i have spoken via facebook is becoming a Dalai lama hater.
When we start a forum, the moderators should monitor the health of the forum so that people have the correct view Not absolute views!
There

grandmapele

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2015, 04:52:06 AM »
"When we start a forum, the moderators should monitor the health of the forum so that people have the correct view Not absolute views!"

Thank you for that statement. Buddhism as expounded by the Buddha Shakyamuni is about the middle way, harmony not taking sides and saying one tradition is superior to the other or that I am right and you are wrong. Aren't we all trying our utmost to just perceive as the Buddhas do and not keep going through experiences after experiences? So hard to transcend that.

Matibhadra

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 12:15:46 PM »
When we start a forum, the moderators should monitor the health of the forum so that people have the correct view Not absolute views!

Which means that what you see as “the correct view” shoud be absolute, is it?