Author Topic: Dorje Shugden visualization  (Read 12230 times)

angelica

Re: Dorje Shugden visualization
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 02:33:03 PM »
Thank you Big Uncle for sharing this Dorje Shugden visualisation. Will try the visualisation during my recitation of Dorje Shugden mantra.  :)

James Bond

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 07:18:29 AM »
Very interesting and very well explained, Big Uncle.

I find that visualising things like this makes me easier and more meaningful to do DS prayers or meditation. When i was in a DS retreat a couple of weeks ago, i recites many malas of DS's mantra, but i found that i had nothing clear to visualise. But now i do, and now i will experience the full strength of reciting. Visualisation is the key to accepting blessings, and without it reciting the mantra isn't as effective. Thank you for the information. I will make use of it.

Shugdener

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2015, 03:42:12 PM »
Dear Big Uncle,

Thank you for sharing with me and all the other members of this forum a Dorje Shugden visualization taught to you by a monk.

This visualization is especially good for the members here who don't have  a teacher/Guru to teach them the visualization.

I really like how it is relatively short and simple which makes it easy for practitioners to do the visualizations and not lose focus on other parts of the prayer.

fruven

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 05:58:13 PM »
Thanks for sharing this visualization. It is so much easier because we have an idea of how much large a mountain can be. Also very nice to think the jewels are dropping down to us, family, friends and organization.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2015, 02:42:18 PM »
Thank you for sharing, visualisation is very important to practice and I did not know that this is the proper way to visualise because I did it my own way for a while. This helps me a lot because it gives me the right things to focus on and help my practice on. There are so many meanings behind what to visualise and it amazes me.

Visualisation is very important as it gives us something to focus on and it bring out the fullest potential into our practice and it lets us get the most from our practice as focusing on the right things in visualisation mean something that will give us more as the focus into a practice brings us closer to the practice, so thank you very much for sharing the correct way to do something very important.

Pema8

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 05:21:29 PM »
Thank you Big Uncle!

This visualisation is for sure helpful! I have copied it and will use during my prayers!

Namaste!

grandmapele

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 01:08:51 PM »
Thank you. That was a simple and easy visualization for anyone especially beginners to understand. Always thought that the visualization was complex and convoluted. Guess I'll be trying out the visualizations soon.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2017, 05:25:22 PM »
Dear Big Uncle,

Thank you for this sharing this visualization.

Is there any other visualization during Dorje Shugden's mantra recitation?

Once a friend taught me to visualize red phase cover all over me and on top of my head sits Trakze to prevent any black magic or negative spirit to harm me. Dorje Shugden have 5 forms, it is all the visualization should be different?

Hope to get the answer.

Thank you

Rowntree

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2018, 11:59:16 AM »
This visualization is very powerful! Thank you so much for sharing. Lord Dorje Shugden is powerful and always protecting us on our quest to enlightenment.