Author Topic: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche Chanting Dorje Shugden Puja  (Read 6833 times)

icy

His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche Chanting Dorje Shugden Puja
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:54:19 AM »
It is so wonderful and great blessing to hear the current Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's audio chanting of the Dorje Shugden puja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALwwgBGw7BI

We are very fortunate to have here for the first time ever His Holiness the current Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche’s audio chanting of the Dorje Shugden puja. The ritual cymbals are also being played by Trijang Rinpoche himself during the puja. Download this, save it, listen to it, bless your environments with the sound.

H.H. Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche’s voice is powerful, mesmerizing, booming and at the same time very melodious. Trijang Rinpoche hauntingly invokes the World Peace Protector Dorje Shugden to bless all sentient being and especially devotees of this immaculate Protector.

Admin

bonfire

Re: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche Chanting Dorje Shugden Puja
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:15:17 AM »
Thank you for sharing this with us all that come to this forum.
May many be blessed and hear this, may this open an avenue for Dorje Shugden to bless them.
May all sentient beings reach the true cessation of all sufferings!

Rihanna

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 04:50:28 AM »
How blessed to be able to hear the holy voice of Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for making so much materials available to us . My sincerest appreciation to your team who always have first hand news about Dorje Shugden and making it available so fast too.

Tenzin K

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 05:10:31 AM »
It’s truly a blessing to able to hear the great master chanting the Lord Shugden puja. HH Trijang Rinpoche is one of the Lama that continue the practice of the Gelug protector which given by his Guru. He never abandon this practice from his previous life and His Holiness reincarnate to this life and continue his practice to benefit more people.

If Lord Shugden is spirits how can this erudite master take his rebirth to this life? Something that we should think about and  is the ban for the practice has a valid reason until today? If the HH Trijang Rinpoche is wrong then a lot of high Lama the students of His Holiness also wrong including the Dalai Lama.

pgdharma

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 04:46:25 AM »
It is truly a great blessings to be able to hear the voice of HH Trijang Rinpoche through this audio.  My appreciation to dorjeshugden.com for making this possible for us to receive this blessings. Thank you.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 09:59:21 AM »
Thank you icy for putting this video up. It is undeniable that the previous Trijang Rinpoche being a strong advocate of the Dorje Shugden practice and has reincarnated to this present Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche; recognize by the Dalai Lama himself; proofs that the Protector is not a spirit. Otherwise, either the Dalai Lama would never recognize him and/or he would have gone to the lower realms. This is a very simple but strong argument against the ban. We must keep reminding the Dalai Lama and Tibetans about this.

eyesoftara

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 10:06:31 AM »
His Holiness advocating the practice of the Protector Dorje Shugden has given me a lot of faith in the practice as He is a recognized incarnation of many previous holy beings such as Buddhapalita, Atisha, Lotsawa, Chandrakirti, Shantarakshita and many more. How can such beings be wrong? Even the Dalai Lama does not dare to doubt that he is the authentic incarnations of these holy beings. So by logic the Protector is Manjushri and that is that.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 03:53:48 PM »
Wow!!! Thank you admin for sharing this priceless video of His Holiness Trijang Ripoche Chanting Dorje Shugden puja. Feeling blessed. If Dorje Shugden is a spirit which Dalai Lama claimed he is and being one of the master who was devoted practitioner of Dorje Shugden in His entire previous life, why would H.H.T.D.L recognised Trijang Rinpoche's reincarnation?

Q

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 04:26:58 PM »
My all time favorite. Thank you for sharing this again, can't get enough of listening to Dorje Shugden Kangsol particularly Trijang Rinpoche's chanting.

Here's another one that I like by Zong Rinpoche
Kyabje Zong Rinpoche teachings on chanting prayers of Dorje Shugden Small | Large

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »
Icy, thanks so much for sharing the audio of the current Trijang Rinpoche chanting the Dorje Shugden puja. Feeling very blessed just to hear the holy voice of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche chanting the Dorje Shugden Kangsol. Cannot wait for the day when people are free to attend all prayers and teachings on Dorje Shugden openly without fear from discrimination and getting on the bad side of the CTA.

lotus1

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 10:51:04 PM »
Thank you so much Dorjeshugden.com for sharing with us this precious chanting of HH Trijang Rinpoche. It’s great blessings to have listened to this chanting. I am downloading it to my computer and phone so that I can listen to this chanting again and again and to share it with my family anywhere I am.
May the ban be lifted soonest so that we can listen and chant the Dorje Shugden puja freely and able to bring Dorje Shugden to more people to benefiting more people and beings. 

Big Uncle

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 07:09:47 AM »
Neat. Thank you for sharing! The Dorje Shugden puja performed by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche and all the other major tulkus within the Gelug lineage was composed by Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche in a fulfillment text (kangsol) name Melodious Drum Victorious In all the Directions. According to the colophon of the text, Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche said that Dorje Shugden humbly asked Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche to please compose this text.

Apparently Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche composed it and including various sources including the famous praise by Dagpo Kalsang Kedrub Rinpoche called Infinite Aeons. This praise was also the root text from which Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche composed the commentary Music Delighting An Ocean of Protectors. Today, Melodious Drum is performed (in long and abbreviated lengths) in major Gelug monasteries and Dharma center all over the world that practices Dorje Shugden.

Manjushri

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2014, 08:56:23 AM »
Beautiful chanting by His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche. How can someone as attained as Trijang Rinpoche, "wrongly" choose a practise like Dorje Shugden's to do? If Trijang Rinpoche does it, that means it's good enough also for us to do. Due to Trijang Rinpoche's history of attainments, compassion and accomplishments through all his reincarnations, I do not need to question what Rinpoche chooses to do, I will just follow as he has proven that his path brings the proper results in one's spiritual journey. There's no arguments needed, ifs and buts. I will trust Trijang Rinpoche, solely based on what he has accomplished and done for Tibetan Buddhism. 

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2014, 11:27:02 AM »
Really amazing sharing. May all who has the merits to be able to listen to this video be blessed and the environment too.
It is just so nice to know that the  highly attained Trijang Rinpoche is chanting the Dorje Shugden puja. This shows the puja is very powerful and that all will be protected by the Protector.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 09:46:35 AM »
Is amazing to see high incarnation like Trijang Rinpoche & Zong Rinpoche. Sometimes, I pray & hope tat the ban is lifted so the tibetans can be united instead of the situation now. So much fraction and unnecessary problems. Very sad. The biggest asset to the Tibetans are their high lamas but the way some are treated is really embarrassing. It is not like they still have their country, wealth & etc, they have nothing left except the illustrious lamas and yet they can be foolish to turn the backs away. Sad