Author Topic: ISC & DS.COM: EFFECTIVENESS OF PROTESTS & OTHER EFFORTS  (Read 7875 times)

dsiluvu

Re: ISC & DS.COM: EFFECTIVENESS OF PROTESTS & OTHER EFFORTS
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 04:55:04 AM »
I also think besides us talking about the "BAN" and the Human Rights "ABUSES" we should also SIMULTANEOUSLY talk and do activities to promote Dorje Shugden... let people know who He is through many creative methods and I am sure one of it which we all have seen is this mural in New York!

I wish more artist will do this to plant seeds of Dharma imprint, some will copy the website and come here to find out all about Dorje Shugden, the Ban, the controversy, the History, the lineage masters, prayers etc... as there is a melting pot of information on Dorje Shugden here if they are really interested to find out more. I won't be surprised if the Tibetan Leaderships are also having their eyes glued over here. I hope they are so they know they are a spec of impermanent dust that causes so much suffering to others and karma for them will come back!

And there are a lot more non-Buddhist people than Buddhist so an attractive, creative approach also helps to trigger curiosity to those who otherwise do not like the word "religion" or get involve in any "politics" unless it directly involves them, some are not even spiritual, but art has no boundaries and can capture the curious eye.

I wonder who will be our next mural hero ;)???