Author Topic: No Ban?! Oh Come on, Watch This Video  (Read 15199 times)

Jason Statham

Re: No Ban?! Oh Come on, Watch This Video
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 10:35:28 AM »
I cannot believe my own eyes, I cannot believe that the Dalai Lama would lie to so many people. As a Dorje Shugden practitioner, The Dalai Lama might have created the ban but I still respect His Holiness. It is just unbelievable that the Dalai Lama would do something like that. When the reporter asks Him whether anyone were harmed or any violence were reported, He simply lied to them and said no. The video has clearly shown that there were a lot of violence going on but He is still denying it. Also in the last footage where He gave a speech at Trijang Ladrang in 1999, He told everyone who were present that day: I fully support your actions. Now what does that mean? It means that the Dalai Lama is aware of the situation and yet He still support it. How can you call that Religious Freedom? What they showed us in the video is nothing close to being Religious Freedom, so how can you still call that Religious Freedom? it is very clear that He and the CTA is forcing as many people as possible to stop practicing Dorje Shugden. Also, when He was asked whether if His Lamas were wrong about Dorje Shugden, He only replied saying 'Yes, wrong' but He did not explain why. How is it possible for so many enlightened Lamas such as Trijang Rinpoche, Zong Rinpoche, Ganchen Rinpoche, Tsem Tulku Rinpoche and etc in the past 300 years to be wrong about Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama is the one who is correct? Does it make sense? I don't think so. Thank you for reading. By the way, Trijang Rinpoche is an emanation of Vajrayogini, Zong Rinpoche is an emanation of Buddha Heruka and Ganchen Rinpoche is an emanation of Medicine Buddha, so how can these three well known Buddhas be wrong and Dalai Lama is right?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 09:57:27 AM »
Denial is a very sad state of the mind.  But HHDL is emanation of Chenrizig, there can be nothing wrong with His mind but yet, so much contradiction over this issue of Dorje Shugden.

Unbelievable but true.  Sad and all this will clear just by lifting the ban.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 02:05:27 PM »
It is really shocking to see how the CTA is organizing riots against the Dorje Shugden monasteries. Little do the rioters know what would happen to them in their next life.
To insult hundreds of monks is a really serious offence and whats more Karma multiplies every single day so by the time it ripens it will be too late to regret.

The Dalai Lama has said that there is no violence to Dorje Shugden practitioners, but recordings of his teachings prove otherwise, He has openly encouraged people who are harassing Shugden practitioners.
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama was tutored by shugden practicing Lamas so if he says they are wrong it also means that he is wrong about everything too. The 14th Dalai Lamas tutors were Trijang Rinpoche (Emanation of Vajrayogini), Zong Rinpoche (emanation of Heruka) and Ganchen Rinpoche (emanation of medicine Buddha) Since the 14th Dala Lamas tutors were all emanation of Buddhas how could they all be wrong? It really does not make any sense at all.

May the ban be over soon for the sake of all Dorje Shugden practicioners.