Author Topic: Surprised this hasnt been publicised already  (Read 12149 times)

beggar

Re: Surprised this hasnt been publicised already
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 04:03:24 PM »
Great news. Don't understand any of the words of course but the website is very beautifully done. I have been to thailand and very much admire how much respect they have for religion and the Buddhas. They have a beautiful way of worship and making prayers and offerings. Very few countries have as much respect for their sangha as Thailand, even among young people.

A place like this would most definitely be very ripe and ready for the arrival of Dorje Shugden - their minds are open, their karma ripe and they already have such a strong and innate affinity with the Buddhas. There is a lot to rejoice in for the whole thai-speaking world.

Is there a way to find out how to share this with other thai speaking communities around the world? (might need the help of someone who speaks Thai for this)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 06:37:24 AM »
Any thais on the forum?  Would be a great help to the Dorej Shugden spread in Thailand.

The site below has has pictures of Thais get connected to wrathful Manjushri how wonderful
http://phradorjeshugden.net/

I am dying to look at the testimonials section when it is up, surely many stories of people getting helped by our divine protector.

Barzin

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »
Oh my!  In Thailand??!!!??  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that.  Since when Thais propitiate protector?  Not that it's anything bad but I'm just surprised, that's all.  I have always love the rich culture of Thailand, especially I find Thais particularly friendly, sincere, nice and very creative.  I love watching their commercials!

It's great to see the protector has arrived in Thailand to benefit many more Thais.  They are lovely people and they deserve it.  I just find it ultra fascinating to have a Thai website and the website looks great!  I still can't believe my eyes, I guess i'll just have to believe it... hehe

diamond girl

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 02:01:30 PM »
People in Thailand are respectful of Buddhas and holy. Despite what many people feel about Thailand and that it is a place only for sex, the people are warm and gentle. I rejoice now that they have Dorje Shugden. Many there have much suffering and with Dorje Shugden may they find the inner peace to be happy despite the sufferings of daily samsara.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 03:01:36 PM »
It is very interesting to see that there are more and more things happening for DS practice to flourish especially in the past 2 years ie high lama such as Gaden Tripa joining Shar Gaden, 18ft DS statue in Denma Gonsar Rinpoche, reincarnation of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche, ....and etc. You hear more good news then bad new on our protector.

And now there is a Thai Website for DS. May many more different sites in different language will develop to spread DS.

Looks like we are on the RIGHT PATH!!!

thor

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 12:20:57 AM »
Nice modern looking site. Buddhism in Thailand is very well established, primarily on the Theravadan path. I know a couple of Thais who are in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, but they are rare. Its good to know that that Thai people have such an open mind to all things Buddhist, even though it is new to them. The CTA have a thing or two to learn from the Thais!