Author Topic: ABBOTS GET SCOLDING BY SAMDONG RINPOCHE IN DHARAMSALA!!!  (Read 13798 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: ABBOTS GET SCOLDING BY SAMDONG RINPOCHE IN DHARAMSALA!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 04:55:07 AM »
Are we just to believe this or is there some evidence for is ? Transcript/audio/video ??

VL

I agree with Vajralight on this. Are there some evidence for this claim? Where did Mountain get this information from? Or at least there are some logic reason for this? Or may be Mountain has something up his sleeves? :)

I dont  know, I tend to trust mountains' view on these things as he always seems to have inside stories and he always gives insider info on the condition of what is really going on in Dharamsala as opposed to what the western media wants us to believe. I mean, most of us here are westerners and we do not really know what's going on. based on Mountains' credibility in the past, I am very inclined to believe Mountains. Also, Samdhong Rinpoche has now come out as a Dorje Shugden practitioner so I do believe that he had scolded the abbots as what they are doing is wrong and out of wanting to get on the Dalai Lama's good side rather than the right thing.

Dondrup Shugden

Re: ABBOTS GET SCOLDING BY SAMDONG RINPOCHE IN DHARAMSALA!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »
The contradictions and inconsistencies by CTA has been consistent from the very beginning until today.

This news in this post was in 2009 and today the same contradictions are still reoccurring.  Therefore the Ban is not based on facts but rather the twisting of historical facts to suit the fancy of CTA to support the ban.

Can you therefore believe that such an administration will gain success in freeing Tibet.  Can such an administration can actually govern an independent Tibet?