Author Topic: Threats to Tibetan Dorje Shugden protestors  (Read 4167 times)

vajralight

Threats to Tibetan Dorje Shugden protestors
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:58:47 PM »
This is disgraceful!!!!! Pictured on the False Dalai Lamas' CTA (Central Tibetan Administration) website are pictures and details of the brave Tibetans we were protesting with over the last couple of weeks. The English translation doesn't work for this section of the website (what a surprise) but it's fairly clear the information is posted to incite hatred and harm to these individuals and their families. This has to stop! False Dalai Lama you are a disgrace to all Buddhists!!! For those who doubt there is a ban or that the ban purposely causes incredible harm and suffering to millions of Tibetans, this is more direct and clear evidence of his evil dictatorship - strong words but unfortunately justified.

https://www.facebook.com/kelsang.rabchog?fref=ts

vajra
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:13:40 PM by vajratruth »

Lineageholder

Re: Threaths to Tibetan Dorje Shugden protestors
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 06:33:43 AM »
The false Dalai Lama and his CTA are cowards and bullies. This is shameful.

maricisun

• Email
Re: Threaths to Tibetan Dorje Shugden protestors
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 01:05:03 PM »
This is really disgraceful. The ban has brought much hardships to the Dorje Shugden practitioners as well.
This is like the big bullying the smaller ones. No more threats to the protestors. Let there be freedom of religion.

pgdharma

Re: Threats to Tibetan Dorje Shugden protestors
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 09:43:17 AM »
Shame on you, CTA!!!!

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 06:29:13 AM »
On the outside what the Dalai Lama has done with the ban certainly has cause unfolded sufferings. But the law of karma dictates that one would not suffer what one has not sowed. I am not defending HIM because we all still know that He is no less than Chenrezig. So how could He be wrong. But yet He seems to cause these sufferings.

Hence I am force to look at alternative reasons for the ban. What positives has the ban resulted in? For one, like me, many started to be introduce to the Protector after the ban. Has the ban resulted in the Protector becoming more pervasive? I suspect the answer is yes! Perhaps this is the main reason for the ban.

So the next question is when would the ban be lifted? I suspect when the Protector practice is so pervasive and famous that the Protector can no longer be accused of being a spirit. This is only possible if we the practitioners  practice the Dharma well and show the world; starting with family and friends that the Protector is really beneficial. Then the tide is turned for no one, even the Dalai Lama; can refuse Shugdens the practice. Naturally, the ban would be no more.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 09:01:51 AM »
i think people use karma as a scapegoat for everything - like it's the Shugden practitioners' karma that they suffer from prosecution etc. It is blatantly obvious that their suffering is solely caused by the Dalai Lama's ban and his lack of condemnation of discrimination and violence against Shugden practitioners.

The Dalai Lama says he cannot help it if people are riled up and act on their own accord. BS is all i can say. YOU are the leader. They are acting out of misguided Guru Devotion to YOU. So GUIDE them - according to the Dharma. According to what YOU preach. YOU preach compassion, YOU preach kindness. My religion is kindness, YOU say. YOU are the teacher. The Tibetans listen to YOU. So tell them to stop hurting Shugden practitioners.

Where is the compassion?? Where is the kindness?? Tell them to stop depriving Shugden practitioners of basic necessities, of travel documents, of school, of medical treatment. They would listen to YOU. But by NOT doing anything and saying oh they are upset and i cannot influence them - it's PURE HOGWASH (i'm being polite).

Dalai Lama - STOP LYING!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Gabby Potter

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 05:37:39 PM »
Everyone deserves a freedom of religion, everybody including the Tibetans. Why do people have to make a traditional religion sound so violent and political? Its just a pure teaching from a pure lineage, how hard is it to understand? Why do we need to beat up someone to force that person to stop practising what he or she likes to? No one has the right, the ban is just an excuse.

grandmapele

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 02:51:42 AM »
This is so bad and evil. Threats like this published publicly is to incite mass violence - no better than Al Qaeda and ISIS. So sad. Can we not, as practitioners of religions, not just Buddhism or Tibetan Buddhism at that practice the basic tenets of non-violence and compassion, if nothing else. Please do not use religion in politics! or to incite fear!