Author Topic: SHUGDEN'S MANTRA IN TIBETAN PRINT  (Read 15176 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
SHUGDEN'S MANTRA IN TIBETAN PRINT
« on: April 25, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »

Was requested if I have this and I do, so I am posting it up. People may download to use for putting into statues, behind pictures/thangksas, etc.

The main mantra of Dorje Shugden and the entourage mantra.

Mohani

• duldzin
Re: SHUGDEN'S MANTRA IN TIBETAN PRINT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 08:45:07 PM »
Thank you Mountains.
I thought people might be interested to know there is a company in England that make DS Mantra pendants and a few other small things like DS tsa tsa's that paint up very nicely. Unfortunatley they don't have a website or any Internet dealings, but if anyone is Interested I can give you their contact details and prices.

Thom

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »
Kindly post or email the artistisan's address that I might contact them and make a request for the article.
Thank You
T

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 05:30:56 PM »
Dear Admin,

These prints are items not easy to find as resources for our use in our practice. Would appreciate it if you can make it available on ds.com for everyone to download.

thank you

cheers,
HN
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

dsnowlion

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:03:15 PM »
Lovely!!! ;)

Yes it would be so nice to be able to wear Dorje Shugden pendants around freely and openly.
Where can we get these pendents, does anybody know?

Thanx mountain for the lovely pix.

honeydakini

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 06:12:51 PM »
It would be wonderful to be able to wear Dorje Shugden pendants - imagine all the imprints you'd be planting in others' minds throughout the day, every time they saw an image of him around your neck.  DS & Manjushri on the go!

Also, it is always a great blessing to wear a Buddha image or have something like a mantra or Buddha image touch your body - you will constantly have the blessings of the enlightened beings with you. I've even seen some people tattoo mantras onto their bodies (or even entire replications of thangkas!) - one step closer to becoming one with Dorje Shugden since he's already under your skin!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:18:35 PM »
Also, it is always a great blessing to wear a Buddha image or have something like a mantra or Buddha image touch your body - you will constantly have the blessings of the enlightened beings with you. I've even seen some people tattoo mantras onto their bodies (or even entire replications of thangkas!) - one step closer to becoming one with Dorje Shugden since he's already under your skin!

Even though it generates more merits than say, having Jessica Rabbit tattooed on to you, that thangka tattoo thing sounds painful...I think I'll stick with the pendants ;)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 10:03:36 AM »
Thank you Mountains.
I thought people might be interested to know there is a company in England that make DS Mantra pendants and a few other small things like DS tsa tsa's that paint up very nicely. Unfortunatley they don't have a website or any Internet dealings, but if anyone is Interested I can give you their contact details and prices.

Mohani,

Do give us the contact and pricing then... they really should get a website though.. a bit archaic to be without in this day and age - and in sunny England too... where is the company, btw?

cheers
kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »
Is it true that we are not to show the mantra to others as this is supposed to be a secret practice?
I'd love to wear the mantra or DS pendant!!

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 11:43:32 AM »
21st century design
their postal address is
P.O.BOX 796
Sheffield
S10 1DS
England
Tel:(uk)0114 2737818
Fax:(uk)0114 2701071

He is pretty old school, I don't think he is in to computers. He sells wholesale, I had thought about getting a big stock of things in and selling them on, on the internet, as I am sure people would like to buy the things they make. He sells Tsa tsas of Duldzin, pendants like the one shown(get the real silver ones), Vajrayogini mantra pendants, small resin Buddha statues and other holy things.
He does wholesale.If people only want one or two things, I don't know whether he will do that. I was thinking of making an order for our centre shop soon, If anyone wants anything from them I could get it in the same order and send it on to you. Send me a personal message if your interested.

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 11:53:10 PM »
21st century design
their postal address is
P.O.BOX 796
Sheffield
S10 1DS
England
Tel:(uk)0114 2737818
Fax:(uk)0114 2701071

He is pretty old school, I don't think he is in to computers. He sells wholesale, I had thought about getting a big stock of things in and selling them on, on the internet, as I am sure people would like to buy the things they make. He sells Tsa tsas of Duldzin, pendants like the one shown(get the real silver ones), Vajrayogini mantra pendants, small resin Buddha statues and other holy things.
He does wholesale.If people only want one or two things, I don't know whether he will do that. I was thinking of making an order for our centre shop soon, If anyone wants anything from them I could get it in the same order and send it on to you. Send me a personal message if your interested.

Dear Mohani,

Thank you for the info! I love pendants and tsa tsas and all holy items. Do you have a picture of Duldzin tsa tsa? Can you get one? I'm very interested! How about small resin Shugden?

Did you buy anything from them ? Is the quality good? How much is the real silver pendant with the mantra/ vajra?

Now you got me excited!!!!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 11:55:09 PM »

Yes, what does the Dulzin Tsatsa look like? Can someone post up? I am very interested to see and maybe order.

Thanks

TK

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »
Hello

I don't have any of the Tsa tsas at the moment, my friend has one that I painted, I will get a picture of it. They do a few sizes 50mm 60mm & 70mm I think, about £5 each. The quality is pretty good, they look better painted.
They don't do Dorje Shugden statues.
The silver mantra pendants are about £10 and nice quality.
I am at work at the moment, I will check prices later as I can't remember exactly.

x

DharmaDefender

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 10:45:13 PM »
Is it true that we are not to show the mantra to others as this is supposed to be a secret practice?
I'd love to wear the mantra or DS pendant!!

Why not? A blessing's a blessing...

On wearing it openly, it all depends on where you are, I suppose...I'm not sure wearing the mantra or pendant might be such a good idea walking through Dharamsala :)

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 09:20:50 PM »
Sorry it's taken a while to get some pictures.
The items i got for our shop came today.
I have put some pictures here:

http://www.duldzin.com/products.htm

Let me know if any of you want anything, we can try and sort out payment postage etc.
It would be good to have a online shop where people can buy good Dharma things, Shugden statues etc.. I remember when dorjeshugden.com was first around there was a page where one could buy statues and wealth vases, anyone know what happened to that?
Cheers