Author Topic: The heart is comparable to a field.What is being sown,is what will be reaped  (Read 3970 times)

RedLantern

In one's life time,one's life-style,actions,livelihood,and so on,are due to one's own doings and these will form a subsequent result.Such result may appear within a short time,or it may be delayed until the next life,in which case it is an inter-life result. The cause and effect of inter-life make it difficult for us to comprehend,leading to the view that Buddha's dharma is beyond common understanding.
Therefore people often say:"I have always been a good man,why do I have to suffer all these misfortunes?" The other man is ill-natured and all his undertakings are bad,yet why is he still living in luxury?"
Therefore it is important to know the dharma to understand that there is karma.

Dondrup Shugden

This is a profound and simple explanation to Karma, which is the core of Buddhist believe.  Live now to prepare for next life.

"In one's life time,one's life-style,actions,livelihood,and so on,are due to one's own doings and these will form a subsequent result.Such result may appear within a short time,or it may be delayed until the next life,in which case it is an inter-life result. The cause and effect of inter-life make it difficult for us to comprehend,leading to the view that Buddha's dharma is beyond common understanding.
Therefore people often say:"I have always been a good man,why do I have to suffer all these misfortunes?" The other man is ill-natured and all his undertakings are bad,yet why is he still living in luxury?"
Therefore it is important to know the dharma to understand that there is karma."