Author Topic: Beautiful Mongolia Temple with Dorje Shugden  (Read 17124 times)

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: Beautiful Mongolia Temple with Dorje Shugden
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 03:48:47 AM »
Beautiful temple, beautiful shrine, beautiful offering, beautiful puja. Great compassionate Lamas like these are the ones who practice and teach dharma, keeping dharma and the practices of Dorje Shugden alive. Rejoice!

psylotripitaka

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 04:08:14 AM »
The actual living Lama Tsongkhapa and Protectors appearing in the safe before me. I offer my devotion and gratitude for your kindness. I will never stop serving you!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 08:35:24 AM »

I read that Geshe Thubten Trinley was supposed to go to Shar Ganden this year to give teachings but the MPAD (permit to enter Tibetan colony) was rejected because he is a Dorje Shugden practitioner  >:( :-[. Politics got in the way of propogation of Buddhadharma yet again. Geshe Thubtten Trinley was teaching in Shar Gaden for nearly one and half months in 2012 and now Geshe-la is not allowed entry.

And this kind of news is not public knowledge?? How can people's freedom to travel be restricted because of religious reasons? Geshe Thubten Trinley is so respected yet he is treated so badly in his own Tibetan community - all because he has chosen to continue his Dorje Shugden practice. Does this mean that no Shar Gaden monks are allowed to travel?? And what about the recent kerfuffle with HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche - if Trijang Rinpoche is a Dorje Shugden practitioner but was invited back to the Tibetan settlement - doesn't that contradict the stance on Geshe Thuben Trinley?? Tibetan politics is so inconsistent and illogical :(
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Tenzin K

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 06:00:04 PM »
Both Lama and Geshe are great being that tirelessly bringing the practices to many not only to their native country but also abroad.

It’s wonderful to see Lord Shugden and his 5 emanation form in the Monastery. This shows how much and how far Lord Shugden practices has grown and I strongly believe they will be more centre and monastery will continue to spread Lord Shugden practices.

lotus1

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 01:45:32 AM »
Rejoice to see Geshe Thubten Trinley in Mongolia. Geshe Thubten is well known for his Lamrim teaching. I remember Geshe Thubten has given Lamrim Teachings in Shar Gaden before, as well as conducts weekly teaching in Rabten Choeling in Switzerland.

I read that Geshe Thubten Trinley was supposed to go to Shar Ganden this year to give teachings but the MPAD (permit to enter Tibetan colony) was rejected because he is a Dorje Shugden practitioner  >:( :-[. Politics got in the way of propogation of Buddhadharma yet again. Geshe Thubtten Trinley was teaching in Shar Gaden for nearly one and half months in 2012 and now Geshe-la is not allowed entry.

We really should put our energy together to lift the ban to ensure that great teachers like Geshe Thubten can pass down the knowledge and wisdom of Je Rinpoche.

Some videos of Geshe Thubten Trinley teaching:

- Shar Gaden Monastery Lamrim teaching by Venerable Geshe Thupten, 3rd Nov - 18th December 2009
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/lamas-teachings/shar-gaden-monastery-lamrim-teaching-by-venerable-geshe-thupten-2/

- Geshe Thubten Trinley in Rabten Choeling
Buddhistischer Meister Geshe Thubten Trinley - in Marktoberdorf (Allg.) - Teil II
-

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of a Mongolia Temple. Rejoice to see that they can openly practice Dorje Shugden in harmony and be blessed and protected by Dorje Shugden.
It is sad to hear from Vajraprotector that Geshe Thubten Trinley is not allowed to enter the Tibetan colony just because he practices Dorje Shugden! So many people missed the precious Dharma due to the ban! How ridiculous CTA is! I am so sad that CTA have also created so much negative karma by not letting people to learn Dharma!
Please lift the ban!

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 02:23:01 PM »
Thank you for these pictures. It's wonderful to know that the practice of the Gelug Lineage and the practice of the Dharma Protecto Dorje Shugden is being kept alive places all over the world. The Dharma is indeed spreading and it's a testament to the faith and devotion of high lamas and lay practitioners. I must say that the statues are truly stunning. I hope one day, a set of statues that beautiful and awe inspiring can grace my own shrine to the Protector.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 02:47:46 AM »
The third head lama of the Gelug school, Sonam Gyatso (1543-1588) converted the Mongol leader Altan Khan to Buddhism. It is commonly believed that Altan Khan originated the title Dalai Lama, meaning "Ocean of Wisdom," in 1578 to give to Sonam Gyatso. Others point out that since gyatso is Tibetan for "ocean," the title "Dalai Lama" simply might have been a Mongol translation of Sonam Gyatso's name -- Lama Gyatso.

It was the 3rd Dalai Lama who converted the Mongolians who worshipped blood gods and demanded blood sacrifices to the path of buddhism. CTA still think the Dalai Lama truly wants the ban? Now Mongolia 99% of the Mongolians trust in Dorje Shugden and the Gelug lamas who are propitiating it. For me another proof that Dalai Lama is acting based on the 'big picture'. 

@vajraprotector It is shocking that Geshe Thubten is not allowed to teach. CTA is destroying Buddhism, what lengths they will go to support their delusional ban.

metta girl

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 09:13:39 AM »
Thank You for the nice pictures.Wish i could visit Mongolia and all the ds. temples there.The DS statue is  very beautiful.The tormas are also very beautifully made with very fine and delicate details. It's great to know that Mongolians are ds practioners and can practice openly.I believe nothing is going to stop us ds.practitioners from lifting the ban so that everyone can practice openly.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »
Rejoice with the Dorje Shugden practice is growing in Mongolia, it seems that Dorje Shugden practice is growing everywhere except in Tibet. With all the wrong doing and misguiding from the CTA is it possible they are shooting at their own feet by creating a very heavy negative karma which leads to wrong view and thinking a Buddha is a devil instead. As comparison I guess is alright to have Dorje Shugden practice growing everywhere in the world but not in Tibet. But it is very sad thou.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 05:42:46 PM »
These are beautiful pictures of Dorje Shugden. Rejoice for the Mongol people to be able to practice openly.
Hope the ban be lifted very soon so that the whole world can practice together.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2015, 05:22:26 PM »
Beautiful photos to view.  Further evidence that Mongolians practise Dorje Shugden without fear of being bullied and segregated nor harmed.  Nice.

kelly

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 08:08:47 AM »
Nice picture, rejoice for the Mongolia who can practice DS without any restriction from CTA, may the ban lifted soon so that more people will be benefits by DS

pinecone

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2015, 01:28:28 PM »
Thank you to Dsivulu for sharing such amazing nice photos of the temple in Mongolia. I really can’t stop admiring the eye-catching DS and Tsongkhapa statues which was placed majestically in the temple. By looking at the serene surrounding of the temple and excellent condition of the statues, I believe the Mongolian had certainly been holding on to the DS practice dearly and sincerely. May the ban be lifted so that everyone be able to practice DS freely and harmoniously.