Author Topic: Mafia Boss Was Alive When He Was Fed To Pigs  (Read 8625 times)

Jessie Fong

Mafia Boss Was Alive When He Was Fed To Pigs
« on: November 30, 2013, 02:48:35 PM »

It was reported in the Huffington Post:
An Italian mobster was alive when he was fed to pigs by members of a rival mafia group, police said recently.

Although Francesco Raccosta, a member of the 'Ndrangheta mafia clan in the Calabria region of southern Italy, disappeared from his home last year, his body was never found, authorities said, according to The Independent. But details of Raccosta's gruesome killing emerged this week with the arrest of Simon Pepe, 24, a member of the rival Mazzagatti clan, which has feuded with the Ferraro-Raccosta clan for decades.

Police said they had wiretapped Pepe's phone and overheard him describe the killing. "It was satisfying to hear him scream...Mamma mia, how he squealed," Pepe allegedly said, according to the Telegraph. "Someone said a few bits of him remained at the end of it all, but I couldn’t see anything, for me nothing remained at all. I said, wow, how a pig can eat!”

Raccosta's horrific murder was said by officials to be a revenge killing: the mobster was allegedly beaten with iron bars and thrown into a pig sty shortly after the March 2012 murder of rival Mazzagatti boss Domenico Bonarrigo, 45.

The ghastly crime came to light after a police investigation into the 'Ndrangheta syndicate's lucrative business dealings resulted this week in the seizure of nearly $100 million worth of property and assets.

How did they ever think of feeding him to the pigs?
What happened to the bits and pieces that were not eaten up?
AND ... what happened to the pigs? What about the people who ate those pigs?

What did he do to suffer such a drastic ending?
Is this the result of his karma?

xyz_generation

Re: Mafia Boss Was Alive When He Was Fed To Pigs
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »
Yes , it was his Karma and this is the reason why he suffer such a drastic end. Sorry to say, since he was a mobster, he must have committed some crime somehow or rather. Lets think it over, how about those people who suffer from his act? Furthermore, karma is just not about this life, he must have accumulated all these bad karma many life times ago and it ripened during this life time for him. I do hope all his bad karma will end for him in this life time and he will get a good rebirth in his next life. About those pigs.....who really know what those pigs eat when they are in the farm??? If all this really worried us, why not have a thought of becoming a vegetarian ?? Since vegetables don't consume any kind of meat from any living things. Just my 2 cents.

metta girl

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 01:47:45 AM »
What have this person done in his previous life that have the karma to be eaten by pigs?In our many lifetime we must have collected alot of enemies.So in this lifetime the karma came back to him because he might have disturb other people ,make other people suffer or have killed other people in this or previous life.
It"s important to practice Dharma  so that our negative karma won't ripen at the wrong time when we least expected it.

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 12:37:54 PM »
  :o Oh dear... I actually didn't know PIGS EAT HUMANS TOO! I Google and found this:

"Pigs are completely omnivorous, and will gladly eat humans given the opportunity, since we're composed of meat. Pigs will eat anything they get, including other pigs. In the wild, they look for their own food. "

But yes, it is a horrible way to die, with so much of pain and suffering... it would continue to perpetuate the negative karma he collected this life and the lives before. The last thought in his current life could be the oinkers... so... hmm... wonder what would happen in his next birth?  :'(

vajrastorm

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
Pigs, in their benighted ignorance, will eat anything fed to them, including humans! Yes, when we examine this case, something horrifying like a man being fed to the pigs , who make piecemeal of him, we are forced to contemplate on karma and karmic debts, which have caused this cycle of negative actions. It is clear that the mafia boss, either in this life or in previous lives, has committed gross acts of killing that have result in his being horrendously eaten up.

There are strong negative and destructive emotions involved here. The killing of his rival's boss had incited such flaming hatred and anger that could only be 'resolved' by a vicious act of revenge - feeding him,the 'perpetrator', to the pigs.

Only knowing Dharma and taking refuge in Karma will prevent anyone from perpetrating a downward spiral of destruction and infernal suffering such as this. 

RedLantern

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 02:31:11 PM »
A very nasty and disgusting murder of rival killings.Barbaric and heineous murders of any standards.Seems like they have psychotic and neurotic disorder.
Pigs like people are omnivores.Yes,they eat people given the chance.They eat other pigs,they will eat a body completely.,crushing and swallowing the bones too,if there is nothing to nibble on.Predictably they eat the soft parts first but pigs have strong jaws and their diet includes scavenging when possible or necessary.They make fine body disposal units!
What a horrible way to die.

bambi

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 02:59:07 PM »
Such karma... He must have reaped a lot of negative karma to be treated this way but dont forget the people who did this to him will also have it somehow or rather. Pity the pig though as they will also suffer the consequences. It was cruel that they of such ways to torture a living human being.

Another reason to go vegetarian!!  :-X
Imagine eating the pigs that ate him! Oh my goodness...

brian

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »
Holy pigs! Little did I known that pigs do eat human flesh. Didn't know that they are actually omnivorous until I read this. How would the man be still alive when the pigs actually dining him. Must be real painful for him and karma came back to him. Think this must be some perfect example for someone to refer to in terms of karma. Was just wondering wondering what did he do to get this sort of karma.

DS Star

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 04:09:35 PM »
This is definitely his karma! Very heavy negative karma like killing does not need to wait till next rebirth, the 'fruit' ripened within this same life time...

Apparently the victim, Francesco Raccosta had murdered his rival mafia boss, or godfather, Domenico Bonarrigo. Thus the revenge by Simone Pepe, who had beaten Raccosta very badly and fed him to pigs.

"His horrifying death was the latest bloody instalment in a 60-year feud between warring members of an Italian crime syndicate, detectives say."

The photo of Simone Pepe.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 04:18:07 PM »
Too bad the pigs were also animal with hunger, ignorant and behaves just like other animals feeding on anything they were given to them. I agreed that the mobster also committed lots of crimes include murder, drug, extortion etc. to create suffering for victims and their family. May he be able to exhaust this life's karma and pray he will take good rebirth. But again, at the time of his death, he died in agony and in pain and that means throwing karma etc. He make not be taking good rebirth as his death was not great and he did not have dharma in him then. Feel so sorry for this person.

OMB

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
The mobster must have created such an evil karma from his previous lifetimes to experience a horrific death.  Karma is very inevitable, we have to be mindful and discerning in all of our actions to avoid bad rebirth.

DS Star

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 07:14:48 PM »
The mobster must have created such an evil karma from his previous lifetimes to experience a horrific death.  Karma is very inevitable, we have to be mindful and discerning in all of our actions to avoid bad rebirth.

Not only previous lifetimes but in this very life itself Raccosta had committed so much crimes as a mobster and even killed the godfather of mafia from rival clan. These kind of negative karma definitely will ripen fast...

For the mobsters, it is a revenge i.e. "an eye for eye" world...

Aurore

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 08:58:38 PM »
Maybe this guy was a pig butcher. So many possibilities. Karma is simple yet deep. I can't imagine there are so many ways to die. This is one horrible way to die. Just thinking of the future possibilities for myself is scary. It will definitely be something worst to think about without DS as my protector.