Author Topic: Post needs clarification  (Read 5638 times)

Mahachakra85

• Nothing is permanent.
    • My blogs
Post needs clarification
« on: April 21, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
Anyone out there wish to correct the mis understanfing this poster has claimed?

http://www.tsemtulku.com/V03/Forum/index.php/topic,585.45.html

if this link doesnt work go to www.kecharahouse.com and go to forum.
click http://www.tsemtulku.com/V03/Forum/
go to general discussion and the topic 'confusion about Tsem Tulku'
the latest post by stevet.
'The Effort is the Attainment'-Kadam Ace Remas

Zhalmed Pawo

Re: Post needs clarification
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:23:40 PM »
I think we (the DS-practitioners) should leave the students of Tsem Tulku in peace, concerning this matter.

Since it is obvious that Tsem has taken "the swiss option" and does not take sides when the Geluk-world is polarizing itself into two camps, I feel that we should respect his explicitly expressed decision, and furthermore be very very sensitive to the situation of his disciples. If one "forces" or even draws an opinion from his students, one has in fact caused a rift between a Guru and his disciples - if Tsem is non-committed and non-aligned in this matter, then let's allow just that very position also to his students as well; let us not draw divides into Tsem's sangha.

Tsem was trained by Zong Rinpoche. It is certain that Tsem knows what he is doing. Let us not worry. Let us not cause trouble in his sangha by pressing this issue.

Please. :)

Mahachakra85

• Nothing is permanent.
    • My blogs
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »
Good idea.

Thanks.
'The Effort is the Attainment'-Kadam Ace Remas

Dharmapal

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 01:42:26 AM »
Mahachakra, perhaps you could just make one last post on that thread on tsemtulku.com to say that the dictionpedia thing stevet is quoting is a three years out of date Wikipedia entry that was effectively written by one of Dorje Shugden's most virulent critics (Tenzin Peljor/kt66) with no input from Dorje Shugden practitioners' point of view to balance it out; and that readers would be better served with any number of other more reliable, neutral resources available today (including the updated Wikipedia articles).

It is one thing not upsetting Tsem Tulku's students by letting him remain on the fence without comment (if in fact that is where he is); but it is another entirely to allow slander of Dorje Shugden to go unanswered so that it can build up (all over again).