Author Topic: EXPLOSIVE NEW ARTICLE! **EVIDENCE** of how Dorje Shugden saved HHDL!  (Read 27111 times)

hope rainbow

Re: EXPLOSIVE NEW ARTICLE! **EVIDENCE** of how Dorje Shugden saved HHDL!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 01:54:35 AM »
Can you imagine the protector allowing a battle, encouraging a fight and instructed for it to happen to save the whole of Tibet!
Yet the few silly Tibetan businessmen did not listen and could not put aside their differences to follow instruction.
If only they had done so, perhaps Tibet would not have been lost today!

Well, I say, for sure Tibet would not have been lost.

And today, we see Tibet (Tibetan culture) and religion has made a come-back even and especially so in Tibet, as predicted by Dorje Shugden.
So here we had an entire country that is lost at first, then suffered from efforts of cultural annihilation, we had a diaspora of lamas, we had a religion on its knees, we had a clearly desperate situation.
Yet, today the Tibetan Buddhism has flourished in the world and has come back in China.
And the Tibetan Culture has "houses of Tibet" in many countries, and it is making a strong come-back in China itself, with the support from the Chinese Government (nothing less!).
This even after the worse could have been envisioned: the loss of a religion and the loss of a culture.

So I say, let's get a clear understanding of how powerful Dorje Shugden can be, for he saved an entire religion and an entire country from the forces that were in motion to annihilate them.

So I say, if Dorje Shugden can save a whole country and a whole religion, let's imagine what he can do for us!

How can he help us?
I think simply, we create the causes for Dorje Shugden to help us if we follow our spiritual path with resilience, with consistency, with devotion, with effort and this regardless of what our spiritual path is, may it be Buddhist or of any other religion.

lotus1

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:13 PM »
Thank you so much for disclosing the truth. Now, we can see the real proof by Changtso Lobsang Yeshe and not hearsay.

From the truth, I can also experience how powerful Dorje Shugden is. If without him, HH Dalai Lama would not be able to escape safely to India. Prime Minister of India, His Excellency Jawaharlal Nehru bestowed 24 tracts of land because of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. That was also the reason for Tibetan people in India able to preserve their cultural and religious heritage. That was also why the Tibetan Buddhism could still be preserved until now. If without Dorje Shugden, I may not meet my Guru and learn the beautiful Tibetan Buddhism. I would not able to learn about Lama Tsongkhapa and be blessed by him.

Therefore, Dorje Shugden is definitely not a spirits. In additions, he is so powerful that he can help to preserve the whole Tibetan religion. I’m truly grateful to be able to be connected with him.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 03:10:12 PM »
When asked by his disciple when is the beginning of Dharma-ending age, Guru Rinpoche replied; “When the Iron Birds(1) are flying in the sky and the Iron Horses(1) are running on the roads, we know that dharma-ending age has arrived. At this time, Tibetan Buddhism shall flourish globally. When the iron bird flies and the horses run on wheels, the Tibetan people will be scattered like ants across the world, and the Dharma will come to the land of the red men (Western Countries).

This is an interesting prophecy  by Guru Rinpoche made 1000 years ago. I suppose when Dorje Shugden gave the option to attack the Chinese in 1957 probably knew for certain the chances that the Tibetan businessman would facilitate the attack would be slim very slim.

DS Star

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 01:25:19 AM »
This is a solid proof that HH the 14th Dalai Lama relied on and trusted Dorje Shugden to save his life. If His Holiness trusted DS then, there is no reason for him not to trust the Great Protector Dorje Shugden anymore.

The ban is just another manifestation of His Holiness' Great Compassion to make DS practice well-known to the world and thus benefit millions of beings... his makes this so real that even the mighty China authority is now supporting the DS practitioners thinking they are against HH the Dalai Lama...

vajrastorm

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 08:03:25 AM »
I would like to draw attention here  to Dorje Shugden's unwavering focus on fulfilling his promise of protecting Je Tsongkhapa's teachings, for which reason he had arisen as a Protector.

In the last weeks before the fall of Tibet to the Chinese, he had tried to save Tibet from falling, in a thorough, systematic and careful manner. He first had the league of Chushi Gangdruk warriors formed. Then, when the Dalai Lama and his two teachers had gone to India, and a window of opportunity had opened, he planned for the battle with the Chinese , by the Chushi Gangdruk, together with monks from Sera Mey,at Dromo - Shar-Sima. Unfortunately his advice was not carried out after a couple of postponements of the date of the battle. By then, the Dalai Lama had returned and the window was closed.

Then,without any waste of time , he set in motion, the second course of action, which saw the Dalai Lama's safe passage into India.

We saw Dorje Shugden saving Tibet from the clutches of China, during the 13th Dalai Lama's tenure of office. On that occasion, he had advised the  13th Dalai Lama to accumulate vast merits via the repair of the two great stupas. The Dalai Lama had promptly  followed the advise. A tax was levied and the proceeds used to repair the two stupas. The happy result was that  the invasion by the Chinese was staved of fbecause of internal problems.

Thus has Dorje Shugden unwaveringly protected the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa. Even when Tibet was about to fall to the Chinese ,  he had the Dalai Lama, the great repository of the teachings, saved so that he could spread the teachings to the world from India. 

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »
I like below what vajratruth wrote:

Vajratruth
When I read the statements by Changtso Lobsang Yeshe I asked myself how reliable his statements might be. But it occurred to me that, for the Changtso of Kensur Ngawang Dakpa Rinpoche to pull off this lie so publicly, he would have to enlist the help of so many people including Trijang Rinpoche, the Kensur himself, Ratoe Chowar Rinpoche, the Panglung oracle (and the other monks present) and so many others. It would have been impractical or even possible. But for the Dalai Lama's office and the CTA to lie, they just need to make unsubstantiated statements on His Holiness's website. It is an easy one to decide.

I cannot fathom why HHDL did not want to admit it was Dorje Shugden who assisted the HHDL and his entourage by clearing the obstacles for their escape from Tibet. Nor why HHDL did not stop his administration from claiming that it was Nechung who assisted. Not only that but the CTA and HHDL administration have imposed a ban on the practice of Dorje Shugden and calling him a demon. I would like to think that the motivation of HHDL is purely beneficial on a global scale. I hope, soon, that the compassion shown by Dorje Shugden for those who escaped unharmed be told by those very people who were there during their escape. That is the least one could do to show gratitude.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 10:26:54 AM »
I like below what vajratruth wrote:

Vajratruth
When I read the statements by Changtso Lobsang Yeshe I asked myself how reliable his statements might be. But it occurred to me that, for the Changtso of Kensur Ngawang Dakpa Rinpoche to pull off this lie so publicly, he would have to enlist the help of so many people including Trijang Rinpoche, the Kensur himself, Ratoe Chowar Rinpoche, the Panglung oracle (and the other monks present) and so many others. It would have been impractical or even possible. But for the Dalai Lama's office and the CTA to lie, they just need to make unsubstantiated statements on His Holiness's website. It is an easy one to decide.

I cannot fathom why HHDL did not want to admit it was Dorje Shugden who assisted the HHDL and his entourage by clearing the obstacles for their escape from Tibet. Nor why HHDL did not stop his administration from claiming that it was Nechung who assisted. Not only that but the CTA and HHDL administration have imposed a ban on the practice of Dorje Shugden and calling him a demon. I would like to think that the motivation of HHDL is purely beneficial on a global scale. I hope, soon, that the compassion shown by Dorje Shugden for those who escaped unharmed be told by those very people who were there during their escape. That is the least one could do to show gratitude.

Could it be that His Holiness wants to promote the protector in the "Hollywood" way? After all in these degenerate times, controversy sells. What better way to draw attention to the King  than having a controversy? We all know the HHDL is none other than Avalokitesvara and as such everything he does is from spontaneous compassion. From our side, he manifested the unreasonableness but lets examine the results. The protector practice has never been practiced as widely as now. We should rejoice.

At the same time, we just keep our Guru Devotion intact, do our utmost to promote the protector, act in virtuous ways and basically create the cause for the ban to be lifted.

What this site has been doing is perhaps one of the best way to promote the protector. We should keep up the support of this site and share all the articles via social media. It reaches millions in seconds. The protector cannot be stopped.

The truth is the truth and will always prevail. Just needed our karmic conditions to ripen.

Positive Change

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 03:29:25 PM »
This article, this letter, is adding to the evidences heard before that Dorje Shugden was indeed the Protector that saved Tibet from destruction, that saved the Dalai Lama and also saved the Tibetan Buddhism from extinction.

Yet, there is one more thing to observe here.
When the Dalai Lama is arriving in India, he is being received by Nehru, the leader of India then, no less than Nehru himself.

See the you tube link here:
Dalai Lama Greeted By Nehru, Tibet 1959/4/30 Small | Large

This shows that a head of state such as Nehru considers the Dalai Lama, a young monk as an equal head of state.

Ensues that the Tibetan community in exile is also given a large extent of land that will be used to base the Tibetan Community in exile.

This is VERY IMPORTANT. Why? Because if the Tibetan community had not received land to base the community on, it would have dispersed throughout India (and the world), it would have been assimilated and it would have been very difficult to gather the Tibetans in exile together, harder and harder starting from the second generation.

And the Tibetan culture in exile would have vanished.

Yet today, more than 50 years later, Dharamsala remains a world-known Tibetan city, even though in India.

I can’t help but to think that Dorje Shugden had something to do with the land offered by the Indian Government...

Positive Change

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 06:42:59 AM »
To add:

This article is fascinating as it reaffirms what some of us know with regards to the truth of the matter WITH solid documented proof. It is amazing that these documents have been revealed to dorjeshugden.com.

It shows that the source believes in the team behind this website and that they are impartial and will share the news without bias plus they also believe this website to be THE forefront of Dorje Shugden related matters and news. Rejoice!

Rihanna

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 03:03:22 PM »
It is news to me to know that Dorje Shugden actually gave more instructions on how to prevent Tibetans from losing Tibet. I feel it is their own wrong doing that they did not follow instructions of Dorje Shugden that caused Tibet to fall into the hands of China. And even then, i always think it is meant to be that way? It is always hard to answer if Tibetan Buddhism would flourish even further to the rest of the world if Tibetan Lamas did not leave Tibet. At the expense of the 600,000 Tibetan population, millions outside of Tibet benefited.

Manjushri

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »
Dorjeshugden.com getting hold of these affidavits shows clearly that Dorje Shugden himself is proud of what you guys are doing otherwise why would such earth-shattering evidences land in your hands. Your website has provided me with much knowledge, strength, understanding and determination that when I am questioned by other people on why I practise Dorje Shugden, I am able to counter their ignorance with my knowledge, truth and facts. Thank you, to all of you behind the virtual screen, for giving me some solace and illuminating the truth for me through this website.

That aside, this article is truly mind blowing.. what more can the CTA or the crew of HHDL say to refute the fact that Dorje Shugden was indeed the one behind the greatest journey in Tibetan, no.. the world’s history. If it was not for Dorje Shugden, Tibet and all that’s associated with it, would have perished. The global fame of His Holiness today, his milllions of followers, the millions of lives he has touched, his extremely powerful influence in the world, his upholding of Tibetan Buddhism, his nobel peace prize award has all come about because of Dorje Shugden, who gave him the biggest gift – HH’s life for him to dedicate to serving others.

Such is the power and clairvoyance of Dorje Shugden that even way before there was any hint of threats to His Holiness’s life to the common mind, Dorje Shugden had already paved the way for the great escape by first forming the guerrilla group, Chushi Gangdruk, and then by securing the base camp in the South of Lhasa, at Lhoka-Chaksta Drikung Thang. Dorje Shugden even stressed that failure to do so would result in all being lost therefore it was imperative that this was carried out and done. Little did anyone know that this was to be the ONLY escape route that was safe for HH and his entire entourage to successfully escape through.

If Dorje Shugden was an evil spirit as claimed by many, then his vision and clairvoyance could not be so accurate and for such a long term benefit – literally benefiting not only the Dalai Lama but billions around the world and in the future. Buddhas give advice and instructions taking into consideration the benefit for the person and others on a longer term basis, sometimes even onto next lives. Should the wrong advice by Dorje Shugden been bestowed upon HHDL… it would be bye bye forever to Tibetan Buddhism and culture. The magnitude of what Dorje Shugden has done is beyond words.

Additionally, if you were thinking that these affidavits were fake, then why is there an official stamp of authenticity by Sera Monastery. Why does the accounts from Lobsang Yeshe go in line so closely as to what Trijang Rinpoche has written in his biography The Illusory Play, when both were not physically together. Why would all the high lamas lie? What benefit would they get? Why has the two key lamas who are fundamental to the upholding of Tibetan Buddhism; Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche & Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, who wrote the modern day Lamrim for our enlightenment, promote the practise of Dorje Shugden so heavily? Why are their incarnations back to continue the practises of their previous lives? Because these lamas have reincarnated back, and so has HH with his line of incarnations, it shows that they all must have done or are doing something right to all be able to keep their respective line of incarnations. Who knows whether HH will reincarnate back after this 14th incarnation, but we definitely know that Trijang Rinpoche and Pabongkha Rinpoche has!

So a big thumbs up, though that may not even be suffice, to Dorje Shugden for single handedly saving HH, Tibetans, Lamas, Geshes, Sangha, Tibetan Buddhism, Tibetan Culture. Because of you, Dorje Shugden, I can study, learn and practise the Tibetan School of Buddhism today.

Midakpa

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 05:17:28 AM »
Finally, we have concrete evidence that it was Lord Dorje Shugden who helped H.H. the Dalai Lama to escape from Tibet. Now, I hope those who have been criticising Dorje Shugden and calling him a "spirit" and those who mistreat Shugden practitioners will stop doing so immediately. On the side of Shugden practitioners, you are vindicated! There is no need for revenge because this is not the way Buddhists should act. Now is the time for reconciliation and forgiveness. All must move forward and spread the Dharma out of compassion for all living beings. This will please the Protector tremendously!

Midakpa

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 05:42:34 AM »
This is definitely a great article that would be beneficial to many. It has shown the details of the situation and what was the true story of how the Dalai Lama has escaped from Lhasa. It is just unbelievable that there are such information that is not being disclosed till now. I am really happy that the article is being written on this website. I believe that many people would understand more about Dorje Shugden after reading this article.

I agree with Rinchen that this is is a great article and one that tells the truth about H.H. the Dalai Lama's escape from Tibet. There are enough details to support the author's claims that it was Dorje Shugden who engineered His Holiness's escape and used his miracle powers to protect and guide the group out of Tibet to India. Lord Shugden knew exactly which route should be taken that would be safe. Because of the Protector, the Tibetan community was able to stay in land provided by the Indian Government and continue to practice their language and culture. His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche predicted that one day, the Dharma will flourish in Tibet again. I think the truth is slowly unfolding and people will come to understand who Dorje Shugden is and what this powerful Protector can do.

bambi

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 06:13:45 AM »
Dorje Shugden is the best Protector ever! Through His compassion and love, He never stop giving advice and help to all those that came to Him. Even with all the lies and hurtful accusations that are being said about Him. To me that truly show how Great He is! Full of wisdom and compassion no matter what! It is really hurtful that He is being called a demon! How can a Great Buddha, and emanation of the Great Bodhisattva Manjushri be a demon? If He is, then please refer to the facts that clearly shows the opposite! Many of us know that this is not the only post that shows how HHDL escaped Tibet, but also in links that was mentioned in Appendix V. With so many of these posts and facts, there is no doubt that how HHDL left Tibet.

I especially LOVE the part where Dorje Shugden instructed
Changtso of Gyalthang Kharchen Rinpoche (main attendant of Gyalthang Kharchen) to immediately go to Lhoka-Chaksta Drikung Thang, even if he only has 5 or 6 supporters. Dorje Shugden promises to provide them with help if this is carried out.
Following the oracle’s advice, Changtso of Gyalthang Kharchen Rinpoche sets up a base camp at Lhoka-Chaksta Drikung Thang. Subsequently, every time the oracle is consulted, He would tell the person to immediately go to the base camp.
The number of supporters at Lhoka-Chaksta Drikung Thang grows, and a full regiment is formed.

It was so well planned!!How Dorje Shugden instructed the base camp to be build and 'wait' for HHDL and entourage to arrive and escort them out of Tibet.

And also when HHDL went to India to 'build' a relationship with the Prime Minister. Because of the close relationship, 'Tibet' managed to settle there and bloom once again far and wide. Although Tibet is lost, but look on the bright side, we would not be here now if not that. Tibetan Buddhism would not have spread far and wide! Dorje Shugden's practice would not have spread to the height that it is now.

I rejoice that Lobsang Yeshe affidavit is made public to the world and now more people know about the truth. How HHDL made it out of Tibet through Dorje Shugden's divine advice and clairvoyance.

A BIG thank you to all those involved in producing more facts for all to read and gain more knowledge!

vajrastorm

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 06:14:21 AM »
I agree with DS Star that,taking away all the cloak of deception and lies, this affidavit is solid proof that HH Dalai Lama had turned to, and relied on, Dorje Shugden to save him.  In a life-threatening crisis, he turned to Dorje Shugden. The implications of this are vast, especially when we have also been told that Nechung had actually advised the Dalai Lama to stay back in Tibet. The Dalai Lama could have listened to Nechung if he had trusted him more. The fact that he chose to listen to Dorje Shugden's advice showed that he trusted Dorje Shugden more.

The thing is, we have been reading about how Nechung has always been relied on for matters of the state by the Dalai Lama. Yet , lately, we have been hearing about the many times that Nechung had given advice, which could have led, as in this case, to a tragic and disastrous consequence of immeasurable magnitude. For if the Dalai Lama had listened to Nechung's advice, he would have perished in the bombing of the Potala shortly after he left Lhasa in his flight from Tibet to India.

The time is closing in for Shugden to take the place of Nechung as the latter exits.