Author Topic: EXPLOSIVE NEW ARTICLE! **EVIDENCE** of how Dorje Shugden saved HHDL!  (Read 27109 times)

DharmaDefender

You guys HAVE to see this article. You know how the CTA have always claimed that it was Nechung who saved the Dalai Lamas life? When we know it really wasnt him, and if the government had listened to Nechung, the Dalai Lama wouldve stayed in Tibet and died with the Communist invasion??? Well, a Sera Monastery abbot's main attendant has written an affidavit which states that it was DORJE SHUGDEN who advised the Dalai Lama to leave Tibet AND protected His Holiness and his entourage... and get this - the affidavit is signed and VERIFIED by Sera Mey Monastery.

Hmmmmmm damaging much?

You lot need to take a gander at this article and read the affidavits fer yerself! Like they always say, eventually the truth always comes out...  ;D

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
Re: EXPLOSIVE NEW ARTICLE! **EVIDENCE** of how Dorje Shugden saved HHDL!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 05:53:24 AM »
We have always known that the CTA have no qualms whatsoever about lying. Later, the Dalai Lama's own personal translator Thupten Jimpa was caught for his blatant lies [see: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/thubten-jinpa-prostrates-to-his-gurus-throne/. And now the sickening trail of deceit leads directly to the Dalai Lama's front door and this is the most disappointing of all.

When I read the statements by Changtso Lobsang Yeshe I asked myself how reliable his statements might be. But it occurred to me that, for the Changtso of Kensur Ngawang Dakpa Rinpoche to pull off this lie so publicly, he would have to enlist the help of so many people including Trijang Rinpoche, the Kensur himself, Ratoe Chowar Rinpoche, the Panglung oracle (and the other monks present) and so many others. It would have been impractical or even possible. But for the Dalai Lama's office and the CTA to lie, they just need to make unsubstantiated statements on His Holiness's website. It is an easy one to decide.

The evidence is clear - Dorje Shugden was not merely consulted on that one, albeit all-important occasion but was in fact a "long-consulted" Dharma Protector. And what is more, had Dorje Shugden's earlier advice been obeyed, perhaps the Tibetan people's unfortunate and present circumstances could have been averted.

To lie on this scale is not only foolish but shows serious ingratitude to so many who sacrificed themselves and readily put themselves at risk to see to the Dalai Lama's safe exit out of Tibet. It is an insult to so many people, including highly esteemed monks, and a slap to their faces for being loyal and devoted to the Dalai Lama. But then again, as we have seen, for these people, devotion is only an optional thing, not a creed they live by.

The Tibetan people should now take note that Dorje Shugden has never failed in his divinations nor refused to help the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan people and since the 1970's when the Dalai Lama and his coterie began distancing themselves from Dorje Shugden, they have denied themselves precisely the calibre of divine assistance they have needed. Instead they relied on Nechung who has been proven wrong on so many instances. Therefore it should not be surprising that today the Tibetans are still no where close to returning to their homeland.

If the Dalai Lama's office and the CTA can lie about something so important, and if the divine assistance of an enlightened Protector can be swept under a rug, then nothing is sacred to them. Is it any wonder why with all the Buddha's and holy beings' powers the Tibetans have yet to be successful in their cause? It has nothing to do with Dorje Shugden "malevolence" but everything to do with their collective negative karma for so seriously disparaging the Three Jewels by the ban and all the unsavoury acts done in its name.

It is such a crying shame that what is supposed to be a holy institution of the Dharma such as the Dalai Lama's office engages in such dishonor. By that even a great foundation of Dharma truth (or once was) that is Sera Mey Monastery is turned into a pillar holding up lies. If anyone is destroying the Dharma it is not the Chinese but these very people.

Is it not time for the Tibetan people to collectively take action?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:22:39 AM by vajratruth »

fruven

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:38:17 AM »
I find that the accounts here is more realistic even though here the miraculously power of Dorje Shugden is mentioned frequently here. The advises sound like coming from a head strategist in the intelligence department. We can never be sure what accounts are real and what are fabricated by those who wrote it. However there are solid backing written in black and white. Vajratruth mentioned a very solid point that to lie with all the parties involved is near impossible.

One interesting point I see is that Dorje Shugden has the wisdom of defending against 'barbarians' who are hellbent on removing people who are deemed 'enemies' with military might much like in the art of war. He ordered the setting up of a base camp at South of Lhasa because he foreseen that Dalai Lama would be pursued by China's army when Dalai Lama escape. A base camp with military presence can fortify and support the escape route. Since many people are consulting Dorje Shugden for his advise, by his instruction, those who consulted Dorje Shugden went there and thus reinforcement was provided. Also during that era there is no electronic communication the protector provides the means to relay the message quickly. By following this second instruction the Tibetan culture, religion and people were saved.

What about the first instruction? It is to engage a battle with China. However the battle didn't happen because those who agreed to participate don't follow through. From the account Dalai Lama came back from his pilgrimage and the situation became bleak. One would have thought why does Dorje Shugden, an enlightened being, inciting war? However recalled that the Atisha story that he cannot return to India as he promised because a war broke out at the borders of the country. In the same way if a battle broke out Dalai Lama would have a solid excuse not to return to Tibet while he was on a pilgrimage trip to India. The takeover of Tibet is going to happen in whatever way. It is just that China was seeking the most effective way to accomplish their agenda. How would one take over the other quickly? By removing the leader running the country, of course. War can happen as well. It is another method of taking control and power but expending more resources. In this instance, the advise was the Tibet has to start the battle themselves.

Dorje Shugden via the Panglung Oracle advises for Tibet to engage in a battle with China, whilst the Dalai Lama is away. By doing so, it will resolve Tibet’s situation. Here it is not elaborated how can it be resolved. If the battle did happen how would it end? Could it be a start for the Tibetans to becoming independent just like what was happening around the world during that period? Was Dorje Shugden thinking on the same line? The Tibetans would have been crushed because China has a greater military might and that the Tibetans would have ended up in India as well in the end? Or others would come to the Tibetans' rescue? Or China would be more restrained?

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:02:14 AM »
You guys HAVE to see this article. You know how the CTA have always claimed that it was Nechung who saved the Dalai Lamas life? When we know it really wasnt him, and if the government had listened to Nechung, the Dalai Lama wouldve stayed in Tibet and died with the Communist invasion??? Well, a Sera Monastery abbot's main attendant has written an affidavit which states that it was DORJE SHUGDEN who advised the Dalai Lama to leave Tibet AND protected His Holiness and his entourage... and get this - the affidavit is signed and VERIFIED by Sera Mey Monastery.

Hmmmmmm damaging much?

You lot need to take a gander at this article and read the affidavits fer yerself! Like they always say, eventually the truth always comes out...  ;D

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/

Okay everybody,  I think I have had some sort of misunderstanding here, and please have some patience with me as I cannot keep all the Gelugpa lamas names strait (I was looking at the glossary and that did help) but I thought we already knew that the Dalai Lama was relying on Dorje Shugden's oracle when he got out of Tibet?  I understand that sometimes the office of the Dalai Lama may claim things in whatever political fashion suits them at the time, but is there some new person that wasn't mentioned before that is affirming that it was in fact Dorje Shugden that got the Dalai Lama out of Tibet?  Forgive me--- I did read all of the English parts of the article before someone says "I wish you guys would read the articles..."

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 10:30:49 AM »

Okay everybody,  I think I have had some sort of misunderstanding here, and please have some patience with me as I cannot keep all the Gelugpa lamas names strait (I was looking at the glossary and that did help) but I thought we already knew that the Dalai Lama was relying on Dorje Shugden's oracle when he got out of Tibet?  I understand that sometimes the office of the Dalai Lama may claim things in whatever political fashion suits them at the time, but is there some new person that wasn't mentioned before that is affirming that it was in fact Dorje Shugden that got the Dalai Lama out of Tibet?  Forgive me--- I did read all of the English parts of the article before someone says "I wish you guys would read the articles..."
Dear Blueupali,

I don’t think you misunderstood anything and yes, it was Dorje Shugden who saved the Dalai Lama’s life and provided both the divine and organizational means for the Dalai Lama to escape unharmed, carrying the Tibetan people’s hopes and legacy, not to mention the Buddhist heritage out to India, safely. This itself is completely the opposite action for one who is accused of wanting to harm the Dalai Lama and Tibetans.

The point of this new article as I see it, is that Dorje Shugden’s prominence in helping the Dalai Lama now has concrete proof and it is not merely hearsay, unlike the unsubstantiated arguments against the Protector. And while those of us who are familiar with the Bodhicitta of the Protector, and those of us who trust our Gurus may not need proof, there are those who have obeyed the ban blindly, who should now look at facts. They have been horribly misled and have in fact not only denied themselves the very Protector they need during these times, they may also have joined in disparaging a Buddha. These people need to know the truth so that they can correct their mistakes. And the evidence does not come from just any where but from extremely credible sources with names and details of events.

We see that Dorje Shugden had the clairvoyance to plan even a couple of years ahead of 1959 and we see how the Protector literally formed the regiment that would secure the safe passage for the Dalai Lama to escape. We see from the literature how such accomplished masters consulted with Dorje Shugden indicating their absolute trust and we see how accurate the Protector has been all along. Contrast this with the Protector the Tibetan government have chosen to take advice from

In between the lines, we must also see how maligned a great Protector has been.

Lobsang Yeshe’s affidavit which has been verified by Sera Mey is singularly sufficient to topple the arguments against Shugden, the justifications for the ban and the false accusations that he is merely a demon wishing harm upon the Dalai Lama. This written testimony which cannot be refuted proves that that everything said about Dorje Shugden in supporting the ban were malicious lies! This is the smoking gun if you like.

Those who believed in the reasons for the ban must now see if they can reconcile the proven actions of a great Protector against the accusations leveled against him. If they cannot, then someone must have been telling lies. And how can Lobsang Yeshe lie and why would he conjure up such material, EVEN BEFORE the ban was imposed as the evidence predates any opposition to Dorje Shugden. Are those things we read in the affidavit the actions of a sinister spirit who wants to harm the Tibetans? Or are those actions indicative of a very power enlightened Protector?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:24:10 AM by vajratruth »

vajrastorm

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 12:40:14 PM »
Yes, the truth is undeniably out.There are documents and there is an affidavit. Dorje Shugden alone, and no other, engineered the safe escape of HH Dalai Lama from Tibet to India, with such precision of timing. There was even a base camp at Lhoka in the south,created following his instructions.. Furthermore,in this camp, a band of warriors,the Chushi  Gangdruk , was formed and trained two years ahead of the Dalai Lama's escape to India. This was the band that ensured  the Dalai Lama's safe passage out of Tibet into India. The escape route was even divined by Dorje Shugden!

In the face of this undeniable truth, the monks and warriors involved in the Dalai Lama's great escape, must surely weep at the injustice of it all. The only Protector, who had saved the Dalai Lama and who saw him to safety,is now condemned as a spirit ,a demon. On top of it they must now make  a difficult choice between their beloved Protector and their beloved Spiritual Head.Many of them would rather be dead than having to make this difficult choice.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 04:48:02 PM »
This is definitely a great article that would be beneficial to many. It has shown the details of the situation and what was the true story of how the Dalai Lama has escaped from Lhasa. It is just unbelievable that there are such information that is not being disclosed till now. I am really happy that the article is being written on this website. I believe that many people would understand more about Dorje Shugden after reading this article.

dsiluvu

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 09:36:27 PM »
- Dorje Shugden via the Panglung Oracle advises for Tibet to engage in a battle with China, whilst the Dalai Lama is away. By doing so, it will resolve Tibet’s situation.

- Andruk Gompo Tashi meets with the representatives from 3 Tibetan provinces. They unanimously agree to attack, and to make the necessary preparations.

- The first attack with the Chinese is scheduled to be on the 15th day of the 12th month (according to the Tibetan calendar) at Dromo-Shar-Sima, Tibet.

- One week prior to the planned attack, Andruk Gompo Tashi sends a messenger to seek audience with Changtso Lobsang Yeshe (main attendant to Khenpo Ngawang Dakpa Rinpoche).

- Lobsang Yeshe learns about the scheduled attack. There is also a request from Andruk Gompo Tashi for monks from Sera Mey monastery to be part of the Chushi Gangdruk. Changtso Lobsang Yeshe agrees.

- The plan entailed for Sera monks to meet with other Tibetan laymen at the Potala Palace on the 15th day of the 12th month. Arms would then be provided, and the battle will ensue.

- On the 15th day of the 12th month, the attack does not occur.

- On the 23rd day of the 12th month, Andruk Gompo Tashi informs Changtso Lobsang Yeshe that he himself does not know why the attack has not yet taken place. A new date for the attacked is scheduled: 25th day of the 12th month.

- On the 25th day of the 12th month, the battle again does not take place due to disagreements between the local businessmen who initially agreed with the attack. The attack is again put on hold.

- His Holiness the Dalai Lama, his 2 tutors and retinue returns to Tibet from India.

- Amdruk Gompo Tashi consults Dorje Shugden via the Panglung Oracle. The oracle said that the failure to carry out the initial advice was very bad. Now, a new base camp should be formed at the South of Lhasa, at Lhoka-Chaksta Drikung Thang, as soon as possible. Failure to do so, and all would be lost.

Can you imagine the protector allowing a battle, encouraging a fight and instructed for it to happen to save the whole of Tibet! Yet the few silly Tibetan businessmen did not listen and could not put aside their differences to follow instruction. If only they had done so, perhaps Tibet would not have been lost today!
Yes Dorje Shugden ask them to go for battle... this may sound absurd and how can DS ask of this, but if you think of the bigger picture and the amount of lives which could be saved - the whole country vs a few Tibetans who would have to be sacrificed for the sake of all vs losing the whole country and so many monks and nuns perished, it is obvious that the lesser of the two evils is picked.

This is the kind of protector we have, that has the wisdom and skillful means that is omniscience if only we listened. If they had gone to battle and shaken up the Chinese camp, they could have avoided the whole war cos at that time, Mao was not that strong yet, there political problems within and they would probably see as too much hassle to set more Chinese camps. Moreover the Chinese were not use to Tibet's harsh himalayan weather and environment, they would experience altitude sickness, their nose would bleed. It would take them years to acclimatize.  So they would not have bothered in this sense... if the went to battle in the first place.

So in reality, Tibet was lost because of TIBETANS!!!! Not anybody else's fault but the Tibetans themselves. And Dorje Shugden even gave them instructions on how the could have saved the situation and so many lives would have been saved. Can you beat that?!

dsiluvu

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 10:02:20 PM »
Now the world and the crazy pro Dalai Lama camp people may say the affidavit is a fake or that why should anyone believe Lobsang Yeshe? Besides the obvious points that Vajratruth stated, here is another.

Now if Lobsang Yeshe is cooking up and telling us some BS story, it would mean that Trijang Rinpoche is a liar right? So if someone as huge as Trijang Rinpoche is a liar, then it would obviously caused Trijang Rinpoche students and sponsor to not trust Trijang Rinpoche, it would ruined His reputation and so many things would be at stake. Basically Rinpoche's entire livelihood.

So why would Trijang Rinpoche and all the high Lamas and Lobsang Yeshe lie to cause themselves more suffering? Why would they lie and get themselves to be on the "HIT" list to be wiped out? What for, might as well be on the Dalai Lama camp and get more supporters, why should they risk their reputation and life for?  We must use our heads and look at the real facts not just follow blindly whatever is said.

But I am still so curious why does someone who is Chenrezig do something so horrible, who betrays the very protector that helped him and his people? Because His Holiness is alive and managed to escape safely to India, all the other sects Lamas, Sakya, Nyingma, Kagyu was given the chance to re-established themselves. So in other words, all the other schools of Buddhism was also indirectly saved by Dorje Shugden. It is so strange that His Holiness can do this, there is no logical explanation... which moves so many who respects His Holiness to think it can only be to spread Dorje Shugden wider through bad publicity.

pgdharma

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
Wow this is mind-blowing. This article is so extensive with well documented concrete proofs that contained actual facts of how Dorje Shugden through his clairvoyance and compassion single handedly saved Tibetan Buddhism and HHDL’s life by paving a conducive condition for HHDLto escape unharmed.

I rejoiced that the documented proofs were available and revealed to dorjeshugden.com. Thank you DS.com team for exposing the truth to us. May the ban be lifted soon!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »
Thank you for this article. What is new to me was that Dorje Shugden gave explicit instructions on how to save Tibet from the Chinese (by going to war when the Daial Lama was in India), yet the Tibetans did not follow the instructions, hence Tibet fell. I do wonder if Tibet did not fall, whether Buddhism would be so pervasive in the world today, whether the Dalai Lama would have the prominence he enjoys now on an international level. I wonder if Dorje Shugden would be so maligned. But i guess there is no point wondering because things are the way they are today because of what happened in the past and we can't change the past.

I do find it interesting that a Buddha of Wisdom would advocate a war... despite the ends. It makes Dorje Shugden rather Machiavellian, though i guess with faith, we should think that the Buddhas can never be wrong.

Re Dorje Shugden advising the Dalai Lama to leave Tibet in 1959, i think most of us who are Dorje Shugden practitioners believe that as gospel, though there is no concrete proof until now, with this affidavit. For me, that proof is what is important because it will hopefully change people's minds regarding the Dorje Shugden issue.

What is curious is how people will react when they realise that the Dalai Lama has been lying all this time about who actually saved him. That it was Dorje Shugden and not Nechung. Will people also start to believe that the thangka that the Dalai Lama carried with him as protection on this journey was of Dorje Shugden, and not Palden Lhamo?

Will people start to believe that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and not a Demon? Will the Dalai Lama finally, under force of evidence, admit that Dorje Shugden saved his life?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Tenzin K

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 04:29:50 PM »
This article really gives me a great picture of how compassionate the great protector helps the Dalai Lama escape. Advice after advice from the protector since 1956 until the loss of Tibet in 1959 which also led the escape of the Dalai Lama, I still cannot see how people could still claim that Lord Shugden is the spirit. This protector has been requested for advice by so many high Lama and even the Dalai Lama himself, how could people claim of Lord Shugden will harm the Dalai Lama?
Thanks to the Sermey Changzoe Lobsang Yeshe for his valuable statement with the sealed from Pomra Khangtsen. The advice from Lord Shugden for the escape not only save the Dalai Lama but this also preserves the Tibetan Buddhism lineages, culture and tradition. With this escape, Tibetan Buddhism and Lord Shugden practices has traveled worldwide to benefit many. Thanks for this great article again, even though I have read about the escape before but this articles with all the information attached does give me strong energy that how lucky I have had believe in Lord Shugden and the practices.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 09:57:43 PM »

Dear Blueupali,

I don’t think you misunderstood anything and yes, it was Dorje Shugden who saved the Dalai Lama’s life and provided both the divine and organizational means for the Dalai Lama to escape unharmed, carrying the Tibetan people’s hopes and legacy, not to mention the Buddhist heritage out to India, safely. This itself is completely the opposite action for one who is accused of wanting to harm the Dalai Lama and Tibetans.

The point of this new article as I see it, is that Dorje Shugden’s prominence in helping the Dalai Lama now has concrete proof and it is not merely hearsay, unlike the unsubstantiated arguments against the Protector. And while those of us who are familiar with the Bodhicitta of the Protector, and those of us who trust our Gurus may not need proof, there are those who have obeyed the ban blindly, who should now look at facts. They have been horribly misled and have in fact not only denied themselves the very Protector they need during these times, they may also have joined in disparaging a Buddha. These people need to know the truth so that they can correct their mistakes. And the evidence does not come from just any where but from extremely credible sources with names and details of events.

We see that Dorje Shugden had the clairvoyance to plan even a couple of years ahead of 1959 and we see how the Protector literally formed the regiment that would secure the safe passage for the Dalai Lama to escape. We see from the literature how such accomplished masters consulted with Dorje Shugden indicating their absolute trust and we see how accurate the Protector has been all along. Contrast this with the Protector the Tibetan government have chosen to take advice from

In between the lines, we must also see how maligned a great Protector has been.

Lobsang Yeshe’s affidavit which has been verified by Sera Mey is singularly sufficient to topple the arguments against Shugden, the justifications for the ban and the false accusations that he is merely a demon wishing harm upon the Dalai Lama. This written testimony which cannot be refuted proves that that everything said about Dorje Shugden in supporting the ban were malicious lies! This is the smoking gun if you like.

Those who believed in the reasons for the ban must now see if they can reconcile the proven actions of a great Protector against the accusations leveled against him. If they cannot, then someone must have been telling lies. And how can Lobsang Yeshe lie and why would he conjure up such material, EVEN BEFORE the ban was imposed as the evidence predates any opposition to Dorje Shugden. Are those things we read in the affidavit the actions of a sinister spirit who wants to harm the Tibetans? Or are those actions indicative of a very power enlightened Protector?

Hello Varjatruth,
  I think my problem here is that I really get confused about who which attendant is in the Gelugpa lineage.  So, I think this was a verifiable source, that was also somehow verified by one of the Sera monestaries. 
  That is helpful; however, I was under the impression that we already had proof of this from other high lamas and monks? 
  I am asking so that I can get this into streamlined and logical arguements when discussing this with other people; I already have faith in Dorje Shugden, thanks to Dorje Shugden himself and having met some really amazing Shugden lamas.

kris

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 10:15:48 PM »
This is sure a very interesting article. Finally there is real evidence for this historical event. I like the way this article is written with a lot of appendices to guide people who are not very familiar with the names and event.

I like what vajratruth said.. it is about the real proof and not hearsay.. I remembered vividly when I went to Serpom Monastery in India where I visited the old monks who traveled to India with HH Dalai Lama in 1959, when the old monks talked about the event, they can't stop but cry because they are really puzzled why HH Dalai Lama would say something bad about Dorje Shugden because it is Dorje Shugden who helped HH Dalai with the escape.

I hope with this evidence, more truth about Dorje Shugden will be revealed and the ban will be lifted!!

icy

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 03:28:19 AM »
Truth and justice must be brought together, so that whatever is the truth may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.  The ban has to be lifted, the deception will die a natural death as the truth of Lord Dorje Shugden is powerful and justice shall prevail.  The whole wide world shall come to know the truth.  This is explosive with proof of evidence.  Oh my Buddha!  Where will CTA hide their faces!??