Author Topic: H.E. Kyabje Zong Rinpoche will be visiting Singapore!!!  (Read 10880 times)

Big Uncle

Re: H.E. Kyabje Zong Rinpoche will be visiting Singapore!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 10:00:32 PM »
Looks like he came and went! I can't believe I missed his initiation and talks. I believe that Kyabje Zong Rinpoche gave wonderful teaching and blessing here. I guess we need it really badly. I doubt any of these people will practice intensely the teachings and practices that he imparted. However, I am sure he had planted powerful blessings into the mind stream of those present. I pray, I would be able to receive when he comes back to Singapore the next time.

fruven

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 09:37:17 AM »
It is a blessing for the Singaporean to receive Dharma teachings and blessings from an enlightened mind master who practices Dorje Shugden. Either they do not know about it or not talking about it. People from the East tend to follow instructions than inquiring and checking out background and facts on the information they received compare to people from the West.

Singaporean, though, are mostly educated in western education. Does this mean they are well trained in inquiring and checking out the facts? Do the members know or well informed on the Dorje Shugden issue? On the website it didn't state the reasons for not practicing Dorje Shugden. Are doing quietly? Or it is up to individual?

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 10:06:38 PM »
its very good news to hear that the young and mature incarnation of the incomparable Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is out and about dispensing the holy medicine of Dharma. It is through the kindness of our protector Dorje Shugden that we have this incarnation today. Both His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden recognized this as the unmistaken incarnation of this illustrious teacher on separate occasions.

May Zong Rinpoche continue the good works of his glorious predecessors in order to bring benefit to many and at the same time glorify the name of the Gaden tradition.

Jaggerboy