Author Topic: HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTO OF DORJE SHUGDEN THANGKA  (Read 12515 times)

pinecone

Re: HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTO OF DORJE SHUGDEN THANGKA
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 01:38:53 PM »
Thank you  for uploading and sharing this awesome detailed thangka. This wonderful photo is really an eye opener and admiration for those who encountered it. I am sure with all the explanations shared by kind contributors are of great help to clear the air  for most and the truth of Dorje Shugden  an enlightened being be revealed and recognized by all.

lotus1

Re: HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTO OF DORJE SHUGDEN THANGKA
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 06:25:38 PM »
Thank you for sharing this holy thangka of Dorje Shugden mandala. It is beautiful and with the details of all the 32 entourage of Dorje Shugden. Apart from that, it is showing the lineage lamas of Dorje Shugden from Lama Tsongkapa to Dulzin Trakpa Gyeltsen, to Dakpu Dorje Chang, HH Pabongka Rinpoche, HH Trijang Rinpoche and Denma Konsar Kangyur Rinpoche. For me, this gave me a lot of faith on the lineage of Dorje Shugden as it is passed down from Lama Tsongkhapa to all the great masters.

I found that this thangka is also can be downloaded from the gallery with many more photos of Dorje Shugden. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/buddhas/

In this folder, there is one more photo that I like very much, i.e. thangka of Tsongkhapa with disciples and Dorje Shugden.

Thank you dorjeshugden.com for sourcing and compiling all the holy and blessed thangka for us to view and download.