Author Topic: NEW VIDEOS! Parkour for protection  (Read 7481 times)

DharmaDefender

NEW VIDEOS! Parkour for protection
« on: August 10, 2013, 09:38:34 PM »
New videos on DorjeShugden.com, one bloke doing parkour and another as a sign twirler. Im not too keen on the sign twirler picking up Dorje Shugdens name with his feet. Maybe its my wrong perception? I mean, images of the Protector end up on the floor all the time (and much worse things have been done to them!)...creative licence maybe. Anyway, bloke doing that parkour malarkey is good. Dont think its something Id like to try though!

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/parkour-for-protection/

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: NEW VIDEOS! Parkour for protection
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »
I think both are expressions and movements by individual of their own passion of art form. Anyway, advertisements are meant for publicity. Personally, I like both the videos.

icy

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 04:49:42 AM »
Love for Dorje Shugden exude creative juice promoting Dorje Shugden in an unconventional manner.  I think this is interesting and will capture different interesting crowd and people to Dorje Shugden.  I love it!.

Midakpa

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 06:05:18 AM »
I like both videos. I find the sign twirler's movements very agile and creative. Every movement of his body and limbs was designed to highlight the message on the signboard.  The parkour video is also very creative and succeeds in bringing one's attention always to the publicity for Dorje Shugden. These are modern ways to promote Dorje Shugden's practice and I support them because they appeal to young people.

pgdharma

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 07:35:44 AM »
Interesting and creative way to create awareness for Dorje Shugden. I love the two videos and it will appeal to the younger generation. Nice way to promote Dorje Shugden in a modern, unconventional way!