Author Topic: Trijang Rinpoche is good news!  (Read 11245 times)

bonfire

Trijang Rinpoche is good news!
« on: July 07, 2013, 02:45:38 AM »
I read this article about Trijang Rinpoche:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/a-holy-trinity-trijang-rinpoche-dorje-shugden-and-setrap/

I say, it is nice to find a High Lama, from a recognized and proven lineage, and also that has two qualities that not all have:
1. He does not bad mouth Dorje Shugden and invalidates his own lineage therefor.
2. He is not involved in politics.

A High Lama that does not damage his own lineage, that makes much more sense than the opposite.
For when a high lama invalidates his own lineage (by banning Dorje Shugden for example), it is, for the least, confusing.

And a high lama that does not get involved in politics, that makes also much more sense than when a high lama mixes politics and spiritual. For again the mixing is, for the least, confusing.

I have high hopes in Trijang Rinpoche to restore the image of the exiled Tibetan community of lamas to be, at least, not bashing up Dorje Shugden and his practitioners and also to refrain from getting involved with anything political to do with the CTA or other nostalgic Tibetan organisation fighting a lost and un-necessary battle, but instead have an open mind, no "baggage" and a spirit of reconciliation and harmony, and above all FOCUS ON SPIRITUALITY.

lotus1

Re: Trijang Rinpoche is good news!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 03:26:30 AM »
Rejoice to see that Trijang Rinpoche’s thangka has both Setrap and Dorje Shugden on it. This clearly shows that both Setrap and Dorje Shugden are practiced by Trijang Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden is an enlightened beings and not a spirit.
Dalai Lama also gives Trijang Rinpoche the full permission to practice Dorje Shugden (
Small | Large
). If Dorje Shugden is a spirit, I am sure HH Dalai Lama would not let Trijang Rinpoche practices it. It is just not logical to associate Dorje Shugden as a spirit.

In other articles, we can see that Trijang Rinpoche is conducting Dorje Shugden Puja (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/current-trijang-chocktrul-rinpoche-conducts-dorje-shugden-puja/) and also confers oral transmission of Dorje Shugden (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/video/trijang-rinpoche-confers-oral-transmission-of-dorje-shugden/).

I just can’t wait for Trijang Rinpoche to give Dorje Shugden initiation to public! 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 06:37:14 AM »
I read this article about Trijang Rinpoche:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/a-holy-trinity-trijang-rinpoche-dorje-shugden-and-setrap/

I say, it is nice to find a High Lama, from a recognized and proven lineage, and also that has two qualities that not all have:
1. He does not bad mouth Dorje Shugden and invalidates his own lineage therefor.
2. He is not involved in politics.

A High Lama that does not damage his own lineage, that makes much more sense than the opposite.
For when a high lama invalidates his own lineage (by banning Dorje Shugden for example), it is, for the least, confusing.

And a high lama that does not get involved in politics, that makes also much more sense than when a high lama mixes politics and spiritual. For again the mixing is, for the least, confusing.

I have high hopes in Trijang Rinpoche to restore the image of the exiled Tibetan community of lamas to be, at least, not bashing up Dorje Shugden and his practitioners and also to refrain from getting involved with anything political to do with the CTA or other nostalgic Tibetan organisation fighting a lost and un-necessary battle, but instead have an open mind, no "baggage" and a spirit of reconciliation and harmony, and above all FOCUS ON SPIRITUALITY.

It is wonderful that Trijang Rinpoche has does his best to avoid any sort of politics that appear in his presence, by declaring that he does not want support from either the Dalai Lama's side or the fanatical Dorje Shugden practitioners from Chatreng who actually threatened him to not give up Dorje Shugden. It is a behaviour that wes should all emulate and we should adopt with regards to political games that exist in Buddhism or within our Dharma practice. And in following Trijang Rinpoche's footsteps are Shar Ganden and Serpom.

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 06:41:04 AM »
Trijang Rinpoche has to stay out of the scene as he is not strong enough or well known enough to do battle of the wits with HHDL. So it is wise of Trijang Rinpoche to stay quiet.

He is defiant in his own way but to no effects.

;D

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:49:55 AM »
Trijang Rinpoche has to stay out of the scene as he is not strong enough or well known enough to do battle of the wits with HHDL. So it is wise of Trijang Rinpoche to stay quiet.

;D

I dont really see what he is doing is defiant, but he is merely sticking to his Dharma practice at any costs, even if it means forsaking the political privileges and support. That is one quality I admire. But Trijang Rinpoche has not been staying quiet. He has been invited to Rabten Choling in Switzerland to give talks and initiations on a throne to everyone. He will travel around more frequently as the ban's end becomes nearer and more apparent soon. Trijang Rinpoche cannot be silenced and will not be silenced. :)

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 11:15:17 AM »
I agree that Trijang Rinpoche is such a great master to not be involved in any political way. Just sticking to all his practices and doing what he is doing no matter how people view him or how others react to what he is doing.

I do believe that the reason to why DL has not banned his guru to practice DS, is because that the ban is more then it meets the eye.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 05:03:21 AM »
I agree that Trijang Rinpoche is such a great master to not be involved in any political way. Just sticking to all his practices and doing what he is doing no matter how people view him or how others react to what he is doing.

I do believe that the reason to why DL has not banned his guru to practice DS, is because that the ban is more then it meets the eye.

I dont know about the more than it meets the eye thing, but the Dalai Lama has delivered a thinly veiled threat to Trijang Rinpoche, saying that things will be difficult for him if he does not give up Dorje Shugden. That's not a nice thing to say to one's Guru. Or perhaps, HHDL said that to remind Trijang Rinpoche that the Dalai Lama's influence is wide and that there are repercussions for going against the Dalai Lama? In any case, Dalai Lama allowing Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden did not change a thing as it didnt stop the fanatics in Dharamsala from hating and ostracizing him, still.

Rihanna

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:43 AM »
I am very optimistic about  Trijang Rinpoche's decision to have continued his Dorje Shugden practice because He is one High Lama that the Dalai Lama granted exception for Him to practice Dorje Shugden. Why would Dalai Lama let His beloved Guru to practice a spirit if Dorje Shugden is really a spirit and not a Buddha as claimed? It is very contradicting for Dalai Lama to do this. Trijang Rinpoche can restore the good image among the Tibetan community who used to torment Dorje Shugden practice. Once the passing of Dalai Lama, Trijang Rinpoche will be even more influential and who knows by then with the support of pro Dorje Shugden Panchen Lama, Dorje Shugden will spread like wild fire.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 11:57:07 AM »
I am very optimistic about  Trijang Rinpoche's decision to have continued his Dorje Shugden practice because He is one High Lama that the Dalai Lama granted exception for Him to practice Dorje Shugden. Why would Dalai Lama let His beloved Guru to practice a spirit if Dorje Shugden is really a spirit and not a Buddha as claimed? It is very contradicting for Dalai Lama to do this. Trijang Rinpoche can restore the good image among the Tibetan community who used to torment Dorje Shugden practice. Once the passing of Dalai Lama, Trijang Rinpoche will be even more influential and who knows by then with the support of pro Dorje Shugden Panchen Lama, Dorje Shugden will spread like wild fire.

Lets hope that by the Dalai Lama's approval for him to practice Dorje Shugden that his obstacles will be less, but you are right, once the Dalai Lama enters clear light, there will be a void for everyone for a spiritual teacher and who else but Trijang Rinpoche and the other Dorje Shugden Lamas would be there to fill up that void? Dont need to wait that long, once the Dalai Lama lifts the ban on Dorje Shugden, Trijang Rinpoche and the other Dorje Shugden Lamas around the world will burst into action.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »

Lets hope that by the Dalai Lama's approval for him to practice Dorje Shugden that his obstacles will be less, but you are right, once the Dalai Lama enters clear light, there will be a void for everyone for a spiritual teacher and who else but Trijang Rinpoche and the other Dorje Shugden Lamas would be there to fill up that void? Dont need to wait that long, once the Dalai Lama lifts the ban on Dorje Shugden, Trijang Rinpoche and the other Dorje Shugden Lamas around the world will burst into action.

What is said by the both of you makes great sense, now the only "main obstacle" that DS practitioners would be the disagreement of the practice of DS by the Dalai Lama. Hence, when Dalai Lama remove the ban or enter into clear light, everything would clam down.

Allowing maybe allowing the DS practitioners to come out to spread DS faster and the Tibetans might accept it. Even if they do not accept DS still, the practices of DS would be spread in other countries faster and easier.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 05:06:28 AM »

What is said by the both of you makes great sense, now the only "main obstacle" that DS practitioners would be the disagreement of the practice of DS by the Dalai Lama. Hence, when Dalai Lama remove the ban or enter into clear light, everything would clam down.

Allowing maybe allowing the DS practitioners to come out to spread DS faster and the Tibetans might accept it. Even if they do not accept DS still, the practices of DS would be spread in other countries faster and easier.

The Tibetan sympathisers, the Dalai Lama's fanatics and the Tibetans are the only people that will hold the ban seriously. Nobody else cares about the ban.  Seriously. And they make up a very small percentage of the Buddhists in the world. Which means that there are many more Buddhists that is more than willing and ready to accept Dorje Shugden in their lives. But the ban forces Dorje Shugden practitioners out of Dharamsala, but  not elsewhere so i can only conclude that it will only bring more people to Dorje Shugden in the long run.

hope rainbow

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »

;D

Defiant?
And how has Trijang Rinpoche be "defiant"?

It is fact that the Dalai Lama had allowed Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden, so even Trijang Rinpoche's practice of Dorje Shugden could not be seen as "defiant"...
So how has he been "defiant"?

On the contrary, I think Trijang Rinpoche has stayed away from turning the ban into a political battle, as it could have been one very easily...

Now, coming back to the Dalai Lama "allowing" Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden... That is puzzling to say the least...
A few things:

- If Dorje Shugden was a demon, then Trijang Rinpoche would not have been able to take rebirth as.... Trijang Rinpoche, and thus, in all logic, the Dalai Lama should actually denounce Trijang Rinpoche as a fraud. But His Holiness did not do that, never did even hint at this, never. His Holiness simply allowed Trijang Rinpoche to continue the practice of Dorje Shugden...

- On what basis did His Holiness allow Trijang Rinpoche to continue the practice of Dorje Shugden and not other high lamas or even Buddhists as a whole... On what basis? Why is it not harming Trijang Rinpoche, but then it is harming everybody else? Does His Holiness wishes harm onto Trijang Rinpoche in allowing him to rely upon a demon? That is impossible! So why?

I would say Trijang Rinpoche is not defiant and with EFFECTS.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 07:24:35 AM »

;D

Defiant?
And how has Trijang Rinpoche be "defiant"?

It is fact that the Dalai Lama had allowed Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden, so even Trijang Rinpoche's practice of Dorje Shugden could not be seen as "defiant"...
So how has he been "defiant"?

On the contrary, I think Trijang Rinpoche has stayed away from turning the ban into a political battle, as it could have been one very easily...

Now, coming back to the Dalai Lama "allowing" Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden... That is puzzling to say the least...
A few things:

- If Dorje Shugden was a demon, then Trijang Rinpoche would not have been able to take rebirth as.... Trijang Rinpoche, and thus, in all logic, the Dalai Lama should actually denounce Trijang Rinpoche as a fraud. But His Holiness did not do that, never did even hint at this, never. His Holiness simply allowed Trijang Rinpoche to continue the practice of Dorje Shugden...

- On what basis did His Holiness allow Trijang Rinpoche to continue the practice of Dorje Shugden and not other high lamas or even Buddhists as a whole... On what basis? Why is it not harming Trijang Rinpoche, but then it is harming everybody else? Does His Holiness wishes harm onto Trijang Rinpoche in allowing him to rely upon a demon? That is impossible! So why?

I would say Trijang Rinpoche is not defiant and with EFFECTS.

It would be a first in Vajrayana, where a student bans his own teacher from doing their own practices, and it would be a gross violation of Guru devotion. So the Dalai Lama had no choice but to allow Trijang Rinpoche to practice, or risk leading a bad example to others. Even if he is the Dalai Lama and his Guru respects him as the spiritual leader of the Tibetans, the Dalai Lama cannot ban his own teacher from doing his own practices. There is simply no logic to this act. but like i have said before, this permission did not reduce the threats to Trijang Rinpoche's life.

kris

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 09:12:12 AM »
This is one video which is very much contradictory to me... on one hand, HHDL asked others not to practice Dorje Shugden but HH Trijang Rinpoche has exception to practice...

HH Trijang Rinpoche has been "quiet" for he past 30 years, and now the world is very glad to hear that He is "coming out" more and more... We all rejoice! and IMHO, I strongly believe that HH Trijang Rinpoche will spread the Dorje Shugden further and wider!!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 02:05:46 AM »
This is one video which is very much contradictory to me... on one hand, HHDL asked others not to practice Dorje Shugden but HH Trijang Rinpoche has exception to practice...

HH Trijang Rinpoche has been "quiet" for he past 30 years, and now the world is very glad to hear that He is "coming out" more and more... We all rejoice! and IMHO, I strongly believe that HH Trijang Rinpoche will spread the Dorje Shugden further and wider!!

Not only that there is a contradiction in this video, there is also massive hypocrisy. Even if the Dalai Lama had said that Trijang Rinpoche could practice, he did not put any additional clauses to protect Trijang Rinpoche as the people still hate him for practicing Dorje Shugden. If HHDL really did give his permission for Trijang Rinpoche to practice, he should also ensure that he did his practice peacefully as opposed to being indifferent and literally just throwing him to suffer the consequences if he did. That's not what permission really is.