Author Topic: Reflections of Religion in the Modern Era  (Read 8610 times)

Freyr Aesiragnorak

Re: Reflections of Religion in the Modern Era
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 04:21:59 AM »
It is a shame that people had been led to believe in and uphold this ban. It's falsity is blatantly apparant if you just spend the time to find out more and use your own mind to analyse the situation just like how Buddha Shakyamuni stressed and taught us to do. The matter of the fact is that people simply do not want to think for themselves, but rather follow what they are told to do, not just in spirituality but in all aspects of life.

But if you just paused, studied the issue and contemplated you would come to the same conclusions as Big Uncle has posted here. Take myself for example, even though I didn't know much about Dorje Shugden before being asked to read up about his practice, I was always led to believe that he was a demon, and not a fully enlightened being, as he really is.

dsiluvu

Re: Reflections of Religion in the Modern Era
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 08:53:54 AM »
Thank you for highlighting the very well written post on many good LOGICAL points opposing the twisted claims by the Tibetan Leadership that Dorje Shugden is a demon despite all the help He has given to the Tibetan people especially on saving His Holiness's life which of course they will not say and lie about to suit their agenda.

The thing is in today's era where information is so important and crucial in helping us to make any decision, this also has to be applied in religion as well. The problem is I think the pro Dalai people are just too lazy to do more research on their own and would rather just agree so that their life would be easier. Whether or not it is right or wrong or if it is the truth it does not matter because taking care of their rice bowl is what matters most at this juncture.

And for the average people who are not in to religion nor are they aware of the hypocritical side of the Tibetan Leadership, who have no clue what is going on, which is the majority, would have very short attention span and would require catchy headlines and concise bite size information points that they themselves could relate, think and be left to make their own decision. Hence, the need to get information out there in creative ways is required such as these...

How can 350 years of attained great masters be wrong about Dorje Shugden, and ONLY the Dalai Lama be correct about him?

Applause to dorjeshugden.com in always finding cool ways to spread Dorje Shugden and the injustice of the ban! http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/mail-out/