Author Topic: Dalai Lama's Black Magic  (Read 30369 times)

Blueupali

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama's Black Magic
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 11:54:45 PM »
It is just a way to viewing the situation. But even so, for the Dalai Lama to practice black magic is impossible. Why would the Dalai Lama need magic when he is Avalokitesvara? He would not even need the help of magic at all, he is a Buddha he knows what is going on constantly.

Ah, well I do see what you are saying.  My point would just be that if an emanation of Avalokiteshvara appeared to be doing black magic, which as you point out, he wouldn't need to do for his own use , then the emanation would only be doing it for appearance, that is, for some teaching mechanism or something. 

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 09:25:33 PM »
Ah, well I do see what you are saying.  My point would just be that if an emanation of Avalokiteshvara appeared to be doing black magic, which as you point out, he wouldn't need to do for his own use , then the emanation would only be doing it for appearance, that is, for some teaching mechanism or something. 

I do agree with you that if ever the Dalai Lama practices magic it would be to teach his students some knowledge, and they would need that teaching. Hence, Dalai Lama manifested for a situation to help his students understand and look at the statue better.

dsiluvu

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2013, 04:14:20 PM »
I suppose if ever the Dalai Lama does any kind of "magic"... I would automatically consider it to be "white magic" instead of black! Why? Simple because He is Avalokiteshvara/Chenrezig! So how can the magic if any be "black" and definitely with pure motivation!

I think that it is definitely possible for the Dalai Lama to do tantric rituals and manifested a way to stop harm from someone who would cause greater harm like Mao who in his life time under his ruling, has killed 45 million people!! Now if you were a Boddhisattva, would you not generate a pure motivation to stop him from killing more and in fact, if really HHDL had killed him, it would also be to help him collect more negative karma!

But I wonder... if really that is so... why did HHDL not kill him before He invaded Tibet??? Maybe because if Tibet is taken over, all the highly attained Lamas will have no choice but to leave, take a new rebirth and basically bring Vajrayana Buddhism out to the world. In this way I can see how HHDL is so tolerant even after losing his country, because if that did not happen, we would probably not have our Gurus now, and I probably will not be Buddhist! 

DharmaSpace

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2013, 04:03:19 PM »
If the magic was so powerful then the Dalai Lama could have wiped out all the PLA before they even started to invade  Tibet. People blame the Dalai Lama when it is convenient for them.

If the magic was so powerful then Tibet would be devoid of the Chinese and Chinese soldiers.   

If the magic was powerful then Dorje Shudgen would not have any more place on this earth if it was up to the Dalai Lama.

Magic can occur on people if they had created the causes to experience it. Magic real or imagined cannot work outside the laws of Karma. So if the Dorje Shugden practice was not pure and beneficial, then all the lamas within the Gelug tradition who relied on it would have died and gotten a negative rebirth. Nothing can overcome karma. 

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2013, 06:57:13 PM »
Like what is said, people blame because they want a reason. And when they cannot find a logical explanation together with concrete evidences, they turn to paranormal explanations. Hoping that all would believe what is being said. At the same time, through this action people would also defame the Dalai Lama so that the number of supporter that the Dalai Lama will drop.

Basically, the main reason for the accusation of Dalai Lama doing black magic is all for political reasons.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 03:17:22 PM »
Black Magic is definitely a subject many people are interested in and have many theories about them.  Interesting is that it is believed that the 14 Dalai Lama in following the footsteps of the 5th Dalai Lama practises Black Magic.

Whatever it is, a very interesting article to read.

Matibhadra

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 04:18:34 PM »
Interesting is that it is believed that the 14 Dalai Lama in following the footsteps of the 5th Dalai Lama practises Black Magic.

Black Magic and Dirty Politics, all for the personal profit of power hungry ghosts.

kelly

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2015, 07:27:54 AM »
I personally cannot believe that Dalai Lama use black magic to harm others as a highly attain lama should have compassion to all living being how can he use black magic to kill this is really hard to believe.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2016, 02:29:45 PM »
The person who wrote this post needs to learn more about rituals.
There are such rituals which can kill people, but the ritual can only be done when you have a full bodhicitta mind, the ritual is not for you to kill anyone you dislike.
If the Dalai Lama could kill anyone he hated then he won't be called the Dalai lama anymore, instead  he would be called the killer. 

Based on all the irrelevant facts given, I must say that this is quite likely some chinese propaganda aimed at tarnishing the reputation of the Dalai Lama.

Matibhadra

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2016, 03:13:23 PM »
If the Dalai Lama could kill anyone he hated then he won't be called the Dalai lama anymore, instead  he would be called the killer.

The current evil dalie is hardly a “killer” on account of his childish, impotent black magic, but he is still a killer on account of his support to bloody racist riots, self-immolations, Islamic State terrorism, and so forth -- no matter how much his accomplices and supporters like you keep calling him “Dalai Lama”.

Based on all the irrelevant facts given, I must say that this is quite likely some chinese propaganda aimed at tarnishing the reputation of the Dalai Lama.

Dirty CIA operatives such as the current, evil dalie have hardly any reputation to be tarnished. We are talking about cold, professional criminals, bloody mass murderers, people who devote their lives to the most unspeakable forms of evil on earth.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2016, 02:49:19 PM »
I do not believe in just believing in things such as this. I see that this has raised up a storm, but we should go deeper into it before we reach conclusions, if we do not do that then we are no different from the people than banned DS. We should approach this with an open mind, I think this may be a misunderstanding so please do your own research and digging into this and rituals before deciding for yourself. I will look deeper into this.

grandmapele

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 08:01:56 AM »
The Dalai Lama is a monk. He holds Refuge vow, ordinance vows and Bodhisattva vows. Practicing black magic breaks all these vows. That in itself will negate the black magic as I understand it. Or, maybe someone can correct me in that?

Matibhadra

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2016, 04:19:43 AM »
The Dalai Lama is a monk.

Impossible. Someone not holding Buddhist vows is no monk.

He holds Refuge vow, ordinance vows and Bodhisattva vows.

This outdated theory has already been disproved many times on this website and elsewhere.

Practicing black magic breaks all these vows.

The evil dalie hardly qualifies as a magician of any color; he would be better described as a ridiculous puppet, and as greedy, envious, petty tyrant.