Author Topic: Thupten Jinpa's comments  (Read 30136 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Thupten Jinpa's comments
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 09:20:12 AM »
I wonder....

Why would Thupten Jinpa say such things about himself and His root Guru which is obviously not the truth and those close to him knows it is not so? It is so easy to find witnesses like what MM did and boy are we glad to hear the whole full truth!

Could it be cos it sure seems like Thupten Jinpa have been pressured to respond to the article or perhaps... I wonder if someone else replied on his behalf... one of those CTA cronies? It would be no surprised if they did. I have basically come to a simple conclusion, whatever it is anti-Shugden Tibetans/CTA can twist and turn or lie just about anything to "cover" what they do not like, especially anything to do with Dorje Shugden. SAD but that is the truth! And this is what will make them less and less credible to the world, less and less trust worthy especially when the truth comes out like all the points MM made.

Why did Thubten Jinpa bother to even reply to this site's article, bringing more attention to himself, more investigation towards him and what he said which is so easy, and why jeopardize his reputation especially if what he said is not true? That is really not a very smart move TJ :S

When the shit hits the fan, it's gonna be hard to clean up cos even after cleaning, the stench remains! Oops!

Well, I dont think that the CTA cronies are that altruistic to 'clear' up the name of Thutben Jinpa. In fact, i highly doubt that because most of the people in the CTA are selfish to the core and that would be the last thing they would ever do. It is pretty obvious that it was written by Thutben Jinpa himself, in an effort to try and whitewash his Dorje Shugden related past before his enemies use it as ammunition against him, or before the Dalai Lama realizes and questions him. It is sad to see how much he would toss his spirituality aside, just to be on the Dalai Lama's good books.