Author Topic: Trijang Rinpoche confers oral transmission of DORJE SHUGDEN  (Read 9808 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Trijang Rinpoche confers oral transmission of DORJE SHUGDEN
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:41:46 PM »
(taken from dorjeshugden.com homepage)

His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche made a very successful trip to Europe. In Gangchen Rinpoche’s centre, Trijang Rinpoche conferred the oral transmission (lung) of the daily practice & serkym of the special Gaden World Peace Protector Dorje Shugden. Trijang Rinpoche was very pleased with the request for the oral transmission and immediately accepted. The current Trijang Rinpoche is manifesting the qualities, learning, teaching and practice of Dharma just like his illustrious previous incarnation.

His previous incarnations had a very close and special connection to World Peace Protector Dorje Shugden. By supplicating this special Protector Trijang Rinpoche’s works was able to grow phenomenally as in many of his previous incarnations. Life after life of numerous incarnations, Trijang Rinpoche has had this close connection and relationship with Dorje Shugden as many other very attained lamas of Tibet. The most famous and well known lamas practiced Dorje Shugden.

By practicing Dorje Shugden as exampled by Trijang Rinpoche, our works will grow, obstacles lessened and we have a powerful reliable ally who is fully enlightened. By having confidence and faith in Dorje Shugden there is no way we can fall into the lower realms or break our commitment as he blesses our path to increase our Dharma practice. Trijang Rinpoche and many other highly attained beings have relied upon Dorje Shugden life after life and they have all returned to benefit others. This is a clear sign, Dorje Shugden is very reliable as well as beneficial. We can place our full trust. If his practice was negative, then these lamas will not be able to incarnate back.

The largest Buddhist organization in the world (Kadampa by Geshe Kelsang) relies on Dorje Shugden. The second largest (FPMT) founder (Lama Yeshe) also followed Dorje Shugden completely. Lama Yeshe mentioned many times his dharma centres have grown due to the protection and assistance of Dorje Shugden and he recommended this practice to his students. They practiced until the ban when they had to go underground. The largest and second largest Buddhist organizations of the world all relied upon Dorje Shugden and this says something clearly about the practice and strength of this protector.

Download the sacred melodious voice of Trijang Rinpoche and listen to it daily for blessings. Trust Dorje Shugden as he is no other than Manjushri.

Admin

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Trijang Rinpoche confers oral transmission of DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 07:58:35 AM »
thank you so much for such a blessed video!! it's so blessed to see Trijang Rinpoche giving teachings on Dorje Shugden! it must be a very blessed teaching indeed and the participants are indeed, very lucky to receive teachings from the one who is the same as Vajrayogni! Again, this is proof that Dorje Shugden is correct and he is not a demon, or else how could Trijang Rinpoche reincarnate back and benefit so many people?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 04:15:11 PM »
How fortunate are those who were at HE Gangchen Rinpoche's centre when HH Trijang Rinpoche was there to give the oral transmission of the daily practice and serkym of the World Peace Protector Dorje Shugden. I love this title - World Peace Protector. It's very apt I guess that HE Gangchen Rinpoche founded the World Peace Congress  http://www.worldpeacecongress.net (though the last update is 2008.. i hope there is still work on this). As a Dorje Shugden Lama, his organisation has also grown over the years, with over 100 Inner Peace Education centres or Self-Healing Study Groups worldwide.

I believe that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will begin to change the Tibetan Buddhist world as we know it as he has come of age last year. I can't wait to see what happens to the Dorje Shugden movement! May this World Peace Protector be propitiated by many!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
How fortunate are those who were at HE Gangchen Rinpoche's centre when HH Trijang Rinpoche was there to give the oral transmission of the daily practice and serkym of the World Peace Protector Dorje Shugden. I love this title - World Peace Protector. It's very apt I guess that HE Gangchen Rinpoche founded the World Peace Congress  http://www.worldpeacecongress.net (though the last update is 2008.. i hope there is still work on this). As a Dorje Shugden Lama, his organisation has also grown over the years, with over 100 Inner Peace Education centres or Self-Healing Study Groups worldwide.

I believe that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will begin to change the Tibetan Buddhist world as we know it as he has come of age last year. I can't wait to see what happens to the Dorje Shugden movement! May this World Peace Protector be propitiated by many!

I'm sure that the congress would still be carried on although the website is not updated. I doubt congresses  like these would just die out or stop. After all, discussions on how to improve something that everyone would want to do due to its positive effects for everyone. As for Trijang Rinpoche, I think that he will be a force to be reckoned with in the Tibetan Buddhist world and as time passes by his activities will grow and increase to the point where CTA no longer has any control and the ban would have to be lifted as too many people would know already.

kris

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 07:46:36 PM »
wow! thank you for posting this video! HH Trijang Rinpoche's chanting is really solid!

It is indeed a blessing to hear HH Trijang Rinpoche's recitation. HH Trijang Rinpoche was the tutor of HH Dalai Lama and if HH Trijang Rinpoche is wrong about His practice, then the things He taught HH Dalai Lama would be all wrong and the Dharma taught by HH Dalai Lama would be wrong and many people around the world would have been misled...

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 03:22:59 PM »
Since his birthday last year and his European tour, I haven't heard much about what HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche has been doing. His posts on facebook is mostly of his quotes, if they are even posted by Trijang Rinpoche himself. On his website http://www.tbiusa.org/home, Rinpoche gives teachings regularly at his centre, Trijang Buddhist Institute, 210 Morning Star Lane, Northfield, Vermont 05663 USA.

If anyone else has any news of HH Trijang Rinpoche, I would love to hear what he is up to :)
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
Thank you so much, Namdrol for this blessed video! It is indeed a blessing to hear the sacred melodious voice of Trijang Rinpoche.

The largest Buddhist organization and the second largest founder as well as Trijang Rinpoche and highly attained lamas all relied and followed Dorje Shuden completely, so it is impossible that Dorje Shugden is a demon but an enlightened being.

If we keep our samaya with our Guru clean and be consistent with our practice, Dorje Shugden would be very pleased and we will create the cause for the lineage and practice to grow. May this World Peace Protector  bring tremendous benefits to many.

lotus1

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 07:13:17 PM »
Thank you so much Namdrol for sharing. It is such a blessing to hear the chanting from Trijang Rinpoche. May this create the cause for us to have the merits to always have the chance to receive his teaching especially the Dorje Shugden’s initiation.

Recently, I read about the article “Uncovered Truth” (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/) on the previous Trijang Rinpoche, with the instruction from HH Dalai Lama, has consulted Dorje Shugden to save HH Dalai Lama escaping from Tibet.

In addition, HH Dalai Lama also allows Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden despite the ban. 

Therefore, I strongly believe there is a bigger picture behind the ban. I sincerely hope the CTA would see the truth too. May the ban be lifted soonest so that more will be able to receive the blessings, teaching and protection of Dorje Shugden.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 07:52:44 AM »
It is just such a blessing to here or even view the ceremony. I am very happy that there are footages being captured so that the rest of the world can also view this video or hear the prayer being recited.

With this, it is another evidence that Dorje Shugden is not a worldly spirit. If Dorje Shugden is a worldly spirit, there would not be so many incarnations of high lamas that has reincarnated after they have entered into the clear light. This clearly shows that Dorje Shugden is not a worldly spirit, but instead an enlightened protector. If Dorje Shugden is a worldly protector, high lamas that practice Dorje Shugden in their previously lives would now be in hell instead of being with us again teaching us.

bonfire

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 12:55:38 PM »
Wonderful sight!

A high lama from an established lineage, and of a reputed line of re-incarnation.
Probably the one lama that made Tibetan Buddhism what it is today POSSIBLE.
That high being that transcribed the Lamrim teachings from Pabongkpa Rinpoche.
That high being confering oral transmission of DORJE SHUGDEN.
That high being not mixing his spiritual mission with politics.

This is hope for a future harmonious relationship between the lamas from outside Tibet and the lamas inside Tibet, free from political agenda, and with no luggage.
In a free world, a world in which one can practice Dorje Shugden without fearing for discrimination and ostracism.

hope rainbow

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 01:50:06 PM »
My hands are folded in respect for the great Trijang Rinpoche.
May we see Your face more and more.
May we hear Your voice louder and louder.
May Your activities grow wide and fast.
May we have the benediction to create the karma to be touched by Your grace.
May we all! If even just see Your face or hear Your steps.
May our activities bring a smile of delight and joy to Your face.
May we be worthy of receiving Your teachings.
May Your grace live long and bring peace to our minds and to the world.

Positive Change

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
My hands are folded in respect for the great Trijang Rinpoche.
May we see Your face more and more.
May we hear Your voice louder and louder.
May Your activities grow wide and fast.
May we have the benediction to create the karma to be touched by Your grace.
May we all! If even just see Your face or hear Your steps.
May our activities bring a smile of delight and joy to Your face.
May we be worthy of receiving Your teachings.
May Your grace live long and bring peace to our minds and to the world.

HR, your words brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for posting them, I so share your feelings and right now my heart is full of joy. We do live an extraordinary life!

I so pity those that are yet to find the Dharma and do not yet live by it. May all sentient beings may never be separated from sorrow less bliss ASAP!

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 02:45:06 PM »
Wow...I will definitely download this and send this clip to my friends from all over the world to keep and play as blessing.

It is amazing that Trijang Rinpoche once his home was in Gaden Shartse and how his students and sponsors has to take him out of his home because his life was threatened due to the Shugden ban/issues. It is wonderful that Trijang Rinpoche has prevail the difficulties and most of all held on to his vows which he has received from his teachers all these while and yet becoming more open about his scared practices now.

I know that there will be more to come from Trijang Rinpoche and when that happens I am sure the CTA will have no choice but to put their foot in their mouth.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 03:09:31 PM »
It is really great to read this piece of news that Trijang Rinpoche is giving DS initiation. It was said that Trijang Rinpoche will be more active after he reaches the age 30 and we can see that Trijang Rinpoche is doing so. The Dalai Lama himself has given exception to Trijang Rinpoche (not that Trijang Rinpoche needs it) to practice Dorje Shugden practices even though the Dalai Lama banned the practice. SO, we can see that there is definitely huge benefits in this great practice.

Also, from other articles in this website, the Abbot of Gaden Shartse has gone to invite Trijang Rinpoche back to India to join the Dalai Lama in his teachings. This also goes to show that Trijang Rinpoche, despite practicing Dorje Shugden, is still highly regarded in our Gelug lineage.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 06:13:00 PM »
It is a clear sign

The largest Buddhist organization in the world (Kadampa by Geshe Kelsang) relies on Dorje Shugden. The second largest (FPMT) founder (Lama Yeshe) also followed Dorje Shugden completely. Lama Yeshe mentioned many times his dharma centres have grown due to the protection and assistance of Dorje Shugden and he recommended this practice to his students. They practiced until the ban when they had to go underground. The largest and second largest Buddhist organizations of the world all relied upon Dorje Shugden and this says something clearly about the practice and strength of this protector.

Agree with Namdrol. If practicing Dorje Shugden is consider a spirit worshiper, then it is not logic that the Dharma center could be able to grow so big.
When a Dharma centers progress bigger. This Mean, many peoples must have benefited from the practicing of the Buddha, and, people trusted much on the Buddha.
To ban Dorje Shugden is really make no sense when all the evidence proofed that the practicing of Dorje Shugden is really the savior for our time now.