Author Topic: The Dalai Lama seeing the WSS protesters in London from his car  (Read 9480 times)

Ewin

The Dalai Lama´s car passing by the long line of the Western Shugden Society protesters against him at the Albert Hall in London. When arriving at the Hall one of the traffic lights went red for several minutes that seemed eternal and he was face to face with the demonstrators shouting the slogans at him.

See photo attached.

basically

Re: The Dalai Lama seeing the WSS protesters in London from his car
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 10:01:02 PM »
Hi everybody

Some great new footage and text, videos of the London protests have been put on the WSS site today....very inspiring.  Please be inspired to work to keep this pure lineage and to save the Dalai Lama from his wrong deeds.....the WSS people are working with love, compassion, patience and great faith in Je Tsongkhapa.  We pray this will soon bring great results...

love
Basically

Guru

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »
STUPID WESTERN SHUGDEN SUPPORTERS,

STOP REJOICING. MYSELF AND TIBETANS SHUGDEN PRACTIONERS DON'T SUPPORT YOUR ACT OF PROTESTING AGAINST H H THE DALAI LAMA. YOUR ACTION HAS ANGERED TIBETAN PRACTIONERS LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS.  WE CONDEMN YOUR ACT. H H IS STILL OUR LEADER INFACT OF ALL THE ODDS. WE RESPECT HIM FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE AND IS DOING FOR TIBET AND TIBETANS.

AND YOUR ACTIONS ARE NOT HELPING IN ANYWAY. THIS IS FURTHER DIVIDING THE DHARMA AND TIBETANS.

YOURS IN DHARMA.
GURU

a friend

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 11:11:52 PM »
The Dalai Lama is dividing Tibetans and Westerners alike.
And he is destroying Dharma.
As one Tibetan lady said to me: "this issue is not religion, it's just politics, and politics is dirty".

Guru

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 11:56:40 PM »
DEAR TK AND FRIEND,

I KNOW SOME MINORITY  EX UNEDUCATED SHAMELESS UNGRATEFUL MONKS DID TAKE PART IN THE PROTEST. I KNOW THIS IS FRUSTRATION AND BLIND FAITH BUT THIS IS NOT GOOD AND IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE AND HELP US IN ANYWAY. BUT MYSELF AND MANY EDUCATED LAY SHUGDEN TIBETANS PRACTIONERS DON'T SUPPORT YOUR ACTS. LOOK HOW UGLY IT LOOKS, MONKS PROTESTING AND RAISING THEIR FISTS AGAINST HH THE DALAI LAMA, THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES. THIS IS A TOOL FOR THE CHINESE AND THUS THEY CALL SHUGDEN FOLLOWERS FRIENDLY TIBETANS. THAT'S WHY SOME ACCUSE SHUGDEN SOCIETY OF PRO CHINA. AND LOOK AT SOME OF THE WESTERN SHUGDEN FOLLOWERS REJOICING THE PROTEST. THIS IS DARK AGES AND DOWNFALL OF TIBETAN BHUDDHISM. SOME OTHER RELIGIONS MUST BE CHEERING THIS.

THIS WAS SAD BUT NOW IT IS TURNING INTO DISASTER. THIS IS A TIBETAN ISSUE AND LEAVE IT IN OUR HAND. LET THIS BE TIBETAN VS TIBETAN AND NOT ESCALATE TO BHUDDHISM VS BHUDDHISM.

SO STOP THIS.

I MAY NOT AGREE WITH HH DALAI LAMA AND GOVT IN EXILE ON EVERYTHING BUT I REALLY DO APPRECIATE FOR ALL THE FREE SCHOOLING, MEDCIALS, HOMES ETC ETC. HE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR LEADER DESPITE THE DIFFERENCES.

IN DHARMA
GURU

a friend

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 12:46:10 AM »
Listen, Guru

I understand a little bit your anguish. If you could read our entire website you would see how much anguish it's cost us to have to rise against the Dalai Lama. You don't know how much some of us love him and worked for him in older times.

But you have to stop insulting us, man. This is unfair.

And know something: you say the Dalai Lama did everything for you Tibetans. This is not true. The ones who did everything for you Tibetans were the great Lamas who worked for him before and after exile. Practically all of them who did the extraordinary work of organizing you, of building schools for your kids, of building monasteries for the monks, of writing books for the kids, of gathering all materials, relics, tangkas, pechas, everything needed for religion THEY WERE OUR DIVINE LAMAS WHOM THE DALAI LAMA HAS BEEN SLANDERING NON STOP starting in 1975.

SO GIVE US A BREAK WITH YOU WHINING. RESPECT THE LAMAS, TELL THE DALAI LAMA TO RECANT HIS HORRIBLE DEEDS AGAINST
KYABJE TRIJANG RINPOCHE
KYABJE DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE
KYABJE ZONG RINPOCHE
GESHE RABTEN, who offered the first place where the Dalai Lama started being famous in the West
and all our other divine ones, insulted, demeaned by the Dalai Lama.

NO SIR THIS IS NOT A TIBETAN ISSUE
THIS IS A DHARMA ISSUE
THIS IS A POLITICAL ISSUE
THIS IS A HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE

THE DALAI LAMA STARTED THIS CRAZY THING

NOW
YOU STOP ACCUSING OTHERS.

AND TRY TO TALK TO THE DALAI LAMA, TELL HIM TO STOP
SEGREGATING TIBETANS
SEGREGATING PRACTITIONERS

In Dharma,
your Friend
(friends have to advice, as you know)

a friend

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 02:42:20 AM »
Could you tell this story TK?

Guru

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »
ALL,

THIS IS WHY I SAY. WESTERN SHUGDEN PRACTIONER'S DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN THIS. NOW LOOK HOW DIRTY AND UGLY THIS IS GETTING.

1.   YOU CALL HIS HOLINESS DALAI LAMA, HYPOCRITE, DICTATOR, SAFFRON MONK....., TWO FACED, BLAH BLAH
2.   SOME OF YOU ARE OPENLY AGAINST TIBET'S FREEDOM.
3.   TRYING TO DIVIDE THE TIBETANS BY USING THE KHAMPA, AMDO AND TSANG CARD.
4.   STOP BRINGING UP NAMES OF SOME LAMA'S (DAGOM RINPOCHE).

ATTITUDES LIKE THESE WILL KEEP US DIVIDED.

IN DHARMA
GURU

kelsang

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
Persecuting people for their beliefs is dirty and ugly, asking for help is intelligent and standing up for your beliefs although everybody is against you is brave!

And by the way its the Dalai Lama who gave up on tibetan freedom...

Guru

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »
kesang la,

I am not against speaking up against HH dalai lama and our own Shugden lama's.

I am against:
external forces meddling in our matters,
calling the DL dictator, hypocrite, two faces,
using the race card,
SD devotees who are against Tibet.

This is a tibetan religious issue that has been there since the 5th DL. So it's nothing new. Let history not repeat.

in dharma,
guru

Heartspoon

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 02:59:28 PM »
"Monarchs who do what is against the practices
And senseless are mostly praised
By their citizens, for it is hard to know
What will or will not be tolerated.
Hence it is hard to know
What is useful or not (to say).
If useful but unpleasant words
Are hard to speak to anyone else,
What could I, a monk, say to you,
A King who is a lord of the great earth ?"

Nagarjuna

a friend

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
Bodghyalo, Guru, this is not a religious matter, it's an
EIGHT WORLDLY DHARMAS matter played up at the highest levels.
Nothing that destroys the unsurpassable refuge, precious holy Dharma (do you remember that it exists, kyobpa lame damchö rinpoche?) nothing that destroys holy Dharma is Dharma.

Je Pabongka says that if we do not dedicate properly our good virtue, then the good virtue is going to accumulate and make us in future lives very powerful ... to commit great sins. It sounds to me like someone did very good things in the past and forgot to dedicate.

So let's accept it. The Protector issue is not a religious issue, it's a political one. Do not invoque some kind of privacy about Tibet now to protect the political leader. I've shed enough rivers of tears for him myself to feel the right to tell you, if it hurts, tough luck.

Now, much more important than Tibet, much more important than the Dalai Lama, is that the sacrilegious lies don't go down in history as truths. We have to defend the victims today, and we have to defend the truth about our Lamas and the Lineage for the future.

So I will give you a piece of advice. You say that you are a Tibetan first and a DSh practitioner afterwards. Reverse the equation. Start thinking of Dharma first, then you are going to feel much better and probably are going to find creative ways to help Tibetans. Because believe me, Tibet is just a figment of the imagination, a mirage that has been changing and will go on changing with the flow of years and centuries and samsaric lords. What is true and alive are Tibetans, the living beings. Go and try to help the victims like yourself, be with your Lama in your heart, inseparable from the Protector. You will feel much better, that's for sure.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 09:18:54 PM by a friend »

Gabby Potter

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »
The main reason why Dorje Shugden gets on the news is because His Holiness is helping and pushing this to happen, some of us may not see this but think again, if it wasn't because of His Holiness, most of the people around the world wouldn't have heard of Dorje Shugden. We should thank Him instead, and stop creating problems. But still, I hope that His Holiness will lift the ban soon. May the people who are living under suppression be free soon, may everyone be treated with equality.