Author Topic: New Dorje Shugden Monastery opens!  (Read 14796 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: New Dorje Shugden Monastery opens!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 01:37:39 PM »
Just sharing some lovely photos of Kyabje 13th Daknak Dorje Chang. He looks very majestic! Reminds me of the previous HH Pabongkha Rinpoche!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 07:33:03 AM »
This is indeed great news! Such good news of more monasteries dedicated to Dorje Shugden being opened, more Dorje Shugden initiations being openly conferred upon many people by high lamas including Choktrul Trijang Rinpoche, and more people speaking up for the right of Dorje Shugden practitioners on this forum are now being heard globally. All these will bring the ban down.

May Kyabje Daknak Dorje Chang live long and continue to propagate the dharma and practice of Je Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 06:02:16 AM »
the ban cannot be held any longer as now another institution that supports Dorje Shugden comes up to herald the victory of Dorje Shugden against the ban. I mean, the Dalai Lama is banning something that cannot be banned or suppressed, so the only reason why he is "banning" Dorje Shugden is to promote him via reverse psychology as people of this day and age are more receptive towards negativity than positive things. Also, it would be very odd for the Dalai Lama to promote a Gelug protector (although in reality he is not, but to commoners he is) it would hurt the sentiments of the other traditions, so the Dalai Lama had to "ban" Dorje Shugden in order to promote him.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 10:08:47 AM »
Wow. What a wonderful news. I rejoice in this. It is an increasing trend to see and hear more and more of Dorje Shugden Monasteries and Chapels opening all around the world. More and more are practicing openly in defiance of the ban and the CTA.
This I hope and pray will lead to more people in India and Tibet itself to openly practice and one day to break the ban similar to the coming down of the Berlin Wall ie via popular demand. Sort of a revolution.
Hence, we need to continue to support the practice via forums like this and the social media like Facebook and also encourage others to take up the practice openly. We need to create the cause and the need for the HHDL to lift the ban ie by popular demand.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 05:13:13 AM »
Dear Karla

Thank you for your suggestions. I know many people like you who thoroughly dislike the controversy and the political implications thereof and are in fact put off the Dorje Shugden practice completely because they do not understand or want to understand the undercurrents and multiple facets surrounding the issues. So i very much empathise with you. However, it is because of this very lack of knowledge that this website strives, and succeeds, in countering by providing information to those who ARE interested, and who would like to take the time to read and understand the issues involved.

I presume you are living in a country which is has religious freedom. So do I. However, even on social media, like my personal Facebook, i get constant criticism and private messages of hate for my practice. Without the information i have learned on dorjeshugden.com i would not know how to counter these allegations and accusations. And sometimes when my critic says ok i never saw it that way, i think Eureka!

Then ban affects everyone. it affects the Tibetans in the Tibetan refugee settlements, it affects people like me. Only when the ban is lifted, will people be able to practice freely without fear or favor. Therefore, i do hope that you realise that it IS important for all of us to know what is going on with regard to the ban. Knowledge is power.

Thank you for your feedback though - there is lots of positive news on this website and forum and let's rejoice in it!

The ban has an effect on Buddhists worldwide, but I do find that a lot of people these days are very afraid that they would have joined a cult, and it is somewhat a sign of self grasping, but its okay because nobody can walk into Buddhism and say that they practice Buddhism for the sake of all sentient beings and not for their own benefit. And these people seem to be very afraid of Dorje Shugden. But it is also through this ban that we can see many interesting things happening to the Buddhist community around the world, but the most action is the ones in Dharamsala. People from other Buddhist traditions also have commented on this issue and they have concluded that people should just ignore it completely and focus on the teachings (which is the logical thing to do). In any case, the ban has a huge impact on Buddhists around the world, and that is a fact.

Positive Change

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »
I rejoice at this wonderful news! It brings joy to my heart and an elated sense of lightness knowing that even in view of the ban, Dorje Shugden practice is spreading far and wide and fast gaining roots in the ten directions. Makes me wonder if the ban is really a "positive" catalyst after all!!!

As much as the ban does cause suffering it seems to me more like collateral damage. No offence but there is always the bigger picture!

pgdharma

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 03:43:59 PM »
Wow this is incredible news! This Dorje Shugden monastery is magnificent and the Gyenze Wealth Vase will attract and increase the economics of Taiwan. The Taiwanese are very lucky to have such a magnificent place for worshiping and I hope that Dorje Shugen continues to flourish in other parts of Asia especially China that has a high population.

May H.E. Daknak Rinpoche live long and his works flourish. May there be more Dorje Shugden monasteries open though out the world!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 05:53:59 PM »
If you guys have a quick look at the Facebook post on this, youll see its got 11,000 over likes for the moment. Clearly theres interest in new monastery openings and whatever the CTA want to tell us, there is interest in a DORJE SHUGDEN monastery opening so it is NOT a minority practice.

Barzin

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 03:23:16 PM »
Wow!  This is amazing and a very nice monastery.  I personally are quite amazed that in the recent years if we put our counts together, there have been many Dorje Shugden monastery opened in various part of asia.  And we also heard that in parts of Europe and America eventhough is greatly dominant by the presence of His Holiness, the work of Dorje Shugden has spread through these country.  Just like all these great Shugden Lamas, Gangchen Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche to be begin with.  His Holiness has put Tibetan Buddhism on the global map, now it's time for the ministers to mark the presence of the protector in time to come. 

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 03:53:30 PM »
Another great monastery has just opened.
Many from Shar Gaden and Serpom attended the Opening Ceremony.
This is now the biggest monastery in Nepal.

The opening ceremony of The Jovo Kadham Monastery at Jan. 1, 2013 (All) Small | Large

lotus1

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 09:13:05 PM »
Great news! Rejoice to see another monastery of Dorje Shugden is opened!
This Daknak Genden Lhundup Ling monastery is so beautiful! I hope I have the chance to visit it one day. 

So happy to see that Dorje Shugden temples and monasteries such as Shar Gaden new centre, temple by His Eminence Serkong Tritul Rinpoche of Gaden Jangtze Monastery in Hualian (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/places/first-dorje-shugden-temple-in-taiwan-hualian/), etc are blossoming in Taiwan.

May Daknak Genden Lhundup Ling enjoy great success and may H.E. Daknak Rinpoche live long to bring Dharma, our lineage and the sacred practice of our protector to the Buddhist community of Taiwan.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 06:45:02 AM »
Great news. Another Dorje Shugden monastery opens, sending a message to the whole world that Dorje Shugden's time has come. Hopefully this will put a stop to claims by the CTA that DS is a minority spirit practice. What more, there is not much the CTA can do about this as this monastery is situated in Taiwan. From the picture, the monastery is so regal and beautiful. Rejoice for the people in this area to have the freedom to practice the religion of their choice. What great merits they have to be able to pray and make offerings in such a beautiful temple. May many more great Dorje Shugden monasteries materialize to spread the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa and guide many in their spiritual path. Also, may H.E Daknak Rinpoche and many other high lamas live long to turn the wheel of dharma.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 05:25:38 AM »
It is indeed very encouraging to know that there is yet another Dorje Shugden monastery opening, showing that Dorje Shugden practice is going on very strong and that he is alive. Why else would Dorje Shugden masters be able to open monasteries everywhere and are able to do Dharma work which spreads far and wide? I heard that Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche is the brother of Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche, and yes he does look very grand, like how the previous Pabongkha Rinpoche looked. I am sure that he manifests such an appearance to show people the success of his Dharma works and also to attract certain types of people.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 08:11:29 AM »
It's great to know that there are more Dorje Shudgen Monasteries being opened up, this proves that Lord Dorje Shugden's sacred practise is being widely practised although there's a ban. I pray that may the ban of Dorje Shudgen be lifted very quickly so that everyone has the freedom of religion, and they can practise Dorje Shugden openly without having to afraid getting beaten up or discriminated in this case.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2015, 09:22:38 AM »
Thank you Gabby Potter for reviving the post of a new monastery for Dorje Shugden. 

With so much turmoil against Shugdenpas, it is encouraging and heart warming to know that Dorje Shugden cannot be stopped.  Because of Dorje Shugden's love and care, He is purifying the negativities of His devotees so that when His time comes, Shugdenpas will enjoy great bliss in their practice.

May the propagation of this great Protector grow extensively in ten directions.  May the ban lifted so that there is not obstacles to sentient beings benefitting from Dorje Shugden's love and compassion.

May the Doctrine of Je Tsongkapa spread in all directions.