Author Topic: pictures  (Read 315703 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
Re: pictures
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 11:05:51 PM »
Another old thangka of Namka Barzin. Some versions have him wearing an oracle hat as in previous picture and some in this white head covering. Both are valid.

mountains

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 11:41:13 PM »
wrathful one!!

mountains

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »
FANTASTIC!!

mountains

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 11:45:47 PM »
SLAYER AND ASSISTANT TO DORJE SHUGDEN, KACHE MARPO WHO IS ONE IN NATURE WITH HAYAGRIVA.

mountains

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 11:51:06 PM »
NAMKAR BARZIN

mountains

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »
Fanstastic Powerhouses of Lord Tsongkapa's blazing dharma. Left to right: H.H. Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, H.H. Yongzin Trijang Dorje Chang, H.H. Kyabje Zemey Rinpoche. Three great power house lamas from Gaden Shartse Monastery who are responsible for passing on the lineage to so many young tulkus, Geshes and teachers. It is their kindness that today we have the pure Gelugpa Lineage alive, strong and flourishing. All Gelugpa lamas, tulkus, geshes, teachers and masters somehow will trace their lineage back directly or indirectly to these three great sublime beings. All great Gelugpa teachers including H.H. the Dalai Lama will have either one of these lamas as their lineage lamas that they supplicate daily.

Viewing their picture is immensely inspiring.

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »
by artist Jonathan Nadeau

Alexis

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 08:40:29 PM »
Geeese!

I just feel like meat in a skull-cup before this one!

mountains

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »
Dear Jonathan Nadeau,

What a fantastic picture of Lord Shugden. Please upload the whole picture in high resolution so i can print out and keep on my alter. I relish visual dharma very much. Thank you.

mountains

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2008, 06:48:55 AM »
THESE PHOTOS OF SUCH HOLY STATUES OF DORJE SHUGDEN FROM KHAM ARE FANTASTIC. THANK YOU TRINLEY KALSANG FOR POSTING THEM. DO POST MORE IN THE FUTURE. I ENJOY VIEWING SUCH HOLY VENERATED IMAGES.  :) :) :) :) :) :)

I HOPE YOU CAN WORK TO GET THIS FORUM INTO TIBETAN LANGUAGE. THEN IT CAN BE ACCESSED IN THE TIBETAN COMMUNITIES AND TIBET ITSELF.
  ;D ;D ;D

Dave

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 06:30:56 AM »
In your monastery?

Mitchell

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »
My dear fellow practitioners

I decided to enter this forum because I feel I have something to contribute.

My root guru Kyabje Zong Rinpoche always used to say “DS must be controlled, don’t let him take you over”. He rode the tiger. So did my other teacher, HE Trijang Rinpoche. DS has always been good to me, done incredible unbelievable things which I won't recount here because you would not believe it, causing thousands of deaths. But I am realistic because I don’t let DS rule me – I use him when I need him. As Kyabje Zong Rinpoche showed us how, I’m the boss. This is the trick some of us are missing I think, hung up with acting the victim, making jumped-up claims and criticising others instead of looking at what you do yourself. A motivation check is needed - what do we want to achieve, what is feasible, why are we doing this? Clarity is needed but confusion reigns and we are (to be blunt) pissing in the wind here. Let's find more positive and realistice means of action.

If our NKT students are discovered propitiating Guru Rinpoche or were found to have attended The Dalai Lama’s teachings, what happens? We throw them out before you can say “Jack Flash”. That’s the NKT’s right, because it’s our organisation, we make the rules, we do what we like. Nobody can complain.

Same thing in India. The monasteries and settlements belong to the CTA. They make the rules, if we don’t do what they say, we get thrown out. We cannot complain about that, no more than dissident KNT students expelled for worshipping Guru Rinpoche or attending Dalai Lama talks.

Let’s face it, brothers and sisters! It’s reality, isn't it?

So please let's get real. We are actually banging our own heads on a brick wall, and nobody will benefit, least of all ourselves. If our practitioners in India are not allowed in the monasteries or the settlements because the owners don’t like what they do, let's take a hike to more friendly pastures. What do we expect to achive except creating more tension and disharmony? Wake up, go to your cushions, quietly do our own thing, and try to sort our heads out.

John Mitchell

beggar

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 12:40:47 PM »
what are you trying to say?
are you for real?

mountains

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »
Dear John Mitchell,

Nice opinions and totally flawed.

1. You are not Zong Rinpoche and you have no powers to CONTROL DORJE SHUGDEN. If you had powers, you wouldnt need Dorje Shugden would you? Dorje Shugden does not need to be controlled (Check out Trijang Rinpoche's writings).
When Zong Rinpoche gave you the practice, Dorje Shugden was acting from his commands not yours if there was a need at all that Dorje Shugden needs to be controlled/commanded. If there was a need, he would be helping you OUT OF THE COMMAND OF ZONG RINPOCHE. SO ZONG RINPOCHE JUST GIVES ONE COMMAND, WHOEVER PRACTICES Dorje Shugden, DONT HARM THEM. THAT WOULD BE More LOGICAL assuming Dorje Shugden harms if uncontrolled. But again he doesnt need to be controlled.

Just like Nechung today helps because he follows the commands of Guru Rinpoche. So today Nechung does help people, but following the original command of Guru Rinpoche. Because Nechung was originally a demon(See Exile From The Land of Snows by John Avedon, chapter Wheel of Protection).

2. The blacks of America should have never fought for civil rights equality. They should have just left America. After all it is controlled by the White Majority. Why should they speak up? It creates alot of tension and disharmony. What benefit is there in that. If they dont like it, get real, the blacks should just leave america. The Dorje Shugden practitioners should just leave the Monasteries. Just get out. But when they entered the Monasteries 10-20-30-40 years ago, it was ok to practice Dorje Shugden and openly. So suddenly you cant, so just get out?  Is that logical?

3. I dont believe for one moment worshipping Guru Rinpoche would mean you are dissident in the NKT.

4. So anywhere there is oppression, dont bang your heads on the wall, just take it and keep quiet for the sake of 'peace?'  And just get out!!!  Who should 'get real?'

5. Dont read this website, we are all banging our heads, you should engage in meditations on your cushion and have peace, love and do your own thing.

I dont agree with you and I do apologize.

Alexis

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2008, 01:53:48 PM »
Mountains,

you don't need to apologise! This is just bullshit and crap!

Everyone knows his claims are baseless. Don't bother answering.

Beggar, when you see these ridiculous posts just erase them quickly.

Admin, if you could block these persons from registering under a new name it would be great.