Author Topic: A formal invitation  (Read 14471 times)

Alexis

A formal invitation
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »
All the members of this forum, all 171 of you and counting, are invited to join the debate about Dorje Shugden on this new website:

www.antishugden.com

Please register in the debates area and make sure your (our) point of view is heard in there!

Please make sure to contribute to this new website!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:16:55 PM by Alexis »

godi

Re: A formal invitation
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »
I have doubts that this invitation makes sense. That forum is just consuming energy.

jeff Ryan

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:14:03 PM »
I couldn't register either. When i click register button i am directed to their homepage

Alexis

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »
Hello Guys,

I couldn't register either via the 'register' button down the page.

Just click on the 'login' and then try gain for registration. There is no trick BTW.

It's a brand new website set up by our opponents, so if we cluster it from the beginning and keep it in check from time to time, we can avoid it growing and becoming a real anti-Dorje Shugden power base and spreading false information about our lineage, its history, its practices and its masters.

Thanks to all who try!

jeff Ryan

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 08:37:55 PM »
Thanks Sonam :)

Alexis

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »
 ;)

theloneranger

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »
I had the same problem, it redirected me to the homepage over and over again.   But if you check your mailbox it will show you that you have received an email that you have already registered the first time the site redirected you to the homepage.  Must be some technical error on the site! then hey presto you just click on the link to activate your account.

happy posting! :)

a friend

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

OK Trinley Kelsang:
Go get them! Bury them with your wisdom!

But please try another name.

Alexis: why on earth are you giving your nickname? You really do not fear them. I know in the other Land of Snows where you are liberty is such a common good that one takes it for granted. In other parts of the world --or coming from other parts of the world-- we tend not to be so relaxed. Please change your name and don't give it to us. Thom is right about being careful there ... it's just Dharamsala.org

Those guys are truly shameless and what they publish, shameful. Lowest level tabloid. How dare they use that poor monk's bloody corpse to attack the pure practitioners?

... I myself could try kill them with boredom with my lengthy discourses, how's that?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 05:47:25 AM by a friend »

theloneranger

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 10:11:18 PM »
What they gonna do, send the CIA round to my house for a chat?  Or maybe they will send there rag tag tibetan guerilla army round and shackle me in chains tibetan style and gouge my eyes out? Watch out the lone ranger is coming................

hi ho, silver, away!

jeff Ryan

• Email
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 11:27:58 PM »
Keemosabe Rocks!!!!

wisdombuddha

• Email
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »
This site is by the Tibetan Government

http://whois.domaintools.com/antishugden.com
Anti Shugden
Gangchen Kyishong
Dharamsala, India
[email protected]

http://www.tibet.com/Address/dasa.html
The Kashag
Central Tibetan Secretariat
Gangchen Kyishong
Dharamsala 176215
India
Tel: 00-91-1892-224914
Fax: 00-91-1892-222713
e-mail: [email protected]

Alexis

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »
Thanks wisdombuddha,

That clarifies the issues. Like a friend said: 'it has dharamsala.org written all over it'

It also explains the drone-like mentality of the creators of that website.

theloneranger

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »
YES KEMOSABE!
Let us ride to the crest and await the enemies approach. Something is wrong with this web site and it looks like Bob Thurman's slime is behind this site. He is very sick and has many evil plots.
Be Careful

Yes 'Taliban Bob' is indeed a Slime Ball and very evil! But he is also my kind mother (arrrgghh!), according to emptiness, the slime ball 'bob' doesn't exist from his own side, imagine i have imputed all the slime on to 'bob' himself! imagine I created 'slime ball bob' and he  'slime ball bob' is part of my own mind! doh!  But then again, just maybe 'slime ball bob' could be the only inherently existent slime ball in the universe, just maybe he is the only truly existent functioning thing ever to walk this earth! 

The later theory is very interesting and much more appealing and very feasable for feeding my delusions!  ;D

p.s. this forum is so addictive that i'm starting to feel like a cowboy junkie! Whoever is responsbile for setting up this website is also responsible for the demise of my daily dharma practice (doh!)  :(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:05:56 PM by theloneranger »

a friend

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 03:08:23 AM »
I visited the web fortress ruled by Dharamsala.
So far it rocks! The practitioners didn't need any wooden horse to get in. Our King is everywhere, great idea the uploading of thangkas.

Of course, this cannot last. But in the mean time,  :D :D :D :D :D

Kudos to the fearless invaders!

Alexis

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »
Actually,

There is plenty of stuff on that site that is libelous and/or diffamatory, starting with the 'PROOF' liking the DSS to the murders: It seems the murderers left a threatening note next to the bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? (doh!)

Since we know through whois that this site is setup and sponsored by the Gov. In Exile, this diffamatory material could be used in court!!!

Actually, the returns of a legal action base on this could milk down the Gov. in exile and finance the protests for the next ten years!

I say sue them for the diffamatory statements on that site!