Author Topic: What happened to Lama Tsongkhapa's 2 main disiciples?  (Read 4729 times)

Big Uncle

What happened to Lama Tsongkhapa's 2 main disiciples?
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:10:40 AM »
I know Lama Tsongkhapa is in Gaden heaven and has emanated/incarnated as Domo Geshe Rinpoche. What about Gyaltsab Je and Khedrup Je? Khedrup Je is now know as the Panchen Lama line of incarnations. What about Gyaltsab Je? I am just really curious about this and if he is not, perhaps he is taking a break in Gaden heaven. Hehe!

DSFriend

Re: What happened to Lama Tsongkhapa's 2 main disiciples?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:28:45 AM »
good question. Besides our karma, affinity, times, purpose to incarnate ...i wonder what makes an incarnation manifests again. Perhaps, his incarnation is around but just not needed to be made known? I'm sure he's not just hanging out in Gaden heaven.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:06:47 PM by DSFriend »

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 04:05:40 AM »
good question. Besides our karma, affinity, times, purpose to incarnate ...i wonder what makes an incarnation manifests again. Perhaps, his incarnation is around but just not needed to be made known? I'm sure he's not just hanging out in Gaden heaven.

How do you know he is not having fun in Gaden Heaven. If he is, he is giving us practitioners down here and incentive to strive for Gaden Heaven. However, the Tulkus say that Lama Tsongkhapa will not allow anyone to rest up there and urges everyone to emanate back down onto earth to benefit all beings.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:07:05 PM by DSFriend »

Rihanna

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 02:54:28 PM »
This post is already 1.5 years old and yet no one has posted an answer about Gyaltsab Je's emanation. Well, as it is said,  Tushita heaven of Maitreya is joyous, blissful, paradise and residence of sainted beings presided over by Maitreya. I wouldn't want to leave and return to human realm to face all the obstacles all over again! Would you?

diablo1974

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 03:55:23 PM »
Interesting question. Its nice if we got a answer to where is Gyalsab Je. Yes, as what everybody has said, he is now in tushita heaven listening to the dharma and practising the dharma. Maybe he didnt do nothing up in tushita heaven but assignment has been given o him by his guru, Je Tsongkhapa.