Author Topic: NEW VIDEO! Dulzin Dorje Shugden's iconography  (Read 8730 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
NEW VIDEO! Dulzin Dorje Shugden's iconography
« on: December 22, 2012, 07:02:40 AM »
A new video has just been released on DorjeShugden.com! This is the first of many more educational videos we will be doing to spread the good word about Dorje Shugden and all of his forms, benefits and functions.

If you can only hate what you don't know...let's make sure everyone knows about Dorje Shugden so they can't hate him! If you have any suggestions for new videos, please email them to [email protected]  :)

From: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/must-watch/dulzin-dorje-shugdens-iconography/

Duldzin Shugden's iconography

Small | Large

Like all Buddhist deities, every part of Dorje Shugden's holy form carries a profound meaning and is a teaching to guide us to Enlightenment. In this case, each part of Dorje Shugden body represents an aspect of the Lamrim and meditating upon his form alone can bring us many realizations and attainments...

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/introduction/mandala/dorje-shugdens-five-families/

lotus1

Re: NEW VIDEO! Dulzin Dorje Shugden's iconography
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:41:32 PM »
Great job on producing a video on Dorje Shugden! Rejoice on the effort!

It is always easier to learn by visual it than just reading the text. I will share the link and hope more people will do the same too so that more can learn about Dorje Shugden and benefit from doing his practice.

If can, this article is a good one to accompany this video when we share it. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/introduction/for-beginners/i-am-new-here-a-step-by-step-starter-kit/

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 03:20:55 PM »
Thank you for making it fun and entertaining for many others new to our great protector. Keep it up ds.com may it reach to to countless suffering beings. Dorje Shugden is always about growth and not staying stagnant and compared to the CTA this initiative shows the true enlightened quality of Dorje Shugden. That is this protector always makes us to become better and better.

Rihanna

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
Very nice video! I wish this video was available when I first started learning about Dorje Shugden. It's nice, easy and friendly. Personally I like Dorje Shugden wrathful but I understand not everyone will be able to understand why he appears in such a fierce manner. So this video is a very good way to introduce them to the Protector, well done DS.com!

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 05:04:51 PM »
Nice video with a cool song. Even in just 2 minutes, the iconography is quite clearly explained with very clear wordings accompanied with zoom ins on parts of the statue that is being explained. Another very detailed and sincere work by ds.com to benefit more by making it a lot easier for people to learn, understand and be benefited from the practice of Dorje Shugden. ds.com always comes out with really great stuff and materials. Great job guys!  ;)
DORJE PAKMO

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »
I think the video has such a funky tune. Well, we have to spread Dorje Shugden in different ways to appeal to different segments of society. I really what the Dorje Shugden team has been doing with all the funky and really new ideas to spread and promote Buddhism. I think with all that you are doing, you are spreading Dorje Shugden to wider and wider audience on the Internet. I sincerely offer my prayers that your initiatives would be met with great success.

Barzin

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »
Great job!  I definitely was not expecting a video like that!  What a cool and modern way to spread dharma.  The tune has a ironic hint to it, no?  Haha... Calvin Harris's "Acceptable in the 80's", are you guys hinting that it was OKAY and ACCEPTABLE to practice Dorje Shugden back then?  Haha.  Good job, yeah joke aside, how can we actually deny history?  But thanks for the video, it really made me learn about Shugden today!