Author Topic: Does any of us feel the same way too?  (Read 3233 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Does any of us feel the same way too?
« on: December 06, 2012, 05:24:02 AM »
From angrytibetangirl:

http://angrytibetangirl.tumblr.com/post/34545833857/dear-people-who-work-for-h-h

Dear people who work for H.H.

Can you guys please stop scheduling HH on grueling 2months around the world in 51 countries with 1.5days at each city please?

I’m not sure if you have noticed but he is aging and in need of rest. I understand he has many important meetings he would insist on attending but there have definitely been some stops that seemed unnecessary (like those reality show pit stops from the past he could do without).

How about trying live skyping or inviting some of those heads of whatever organizations etc. to Dharamsala instead of having him fly everywhere?

I’m usually exhausted after flying 6hrs, so I don’t want to imagine how tired he gets.

He is starting to look exhausted in many of the recent pictures.

Thanks.

Is it just me or that CTA is grinding the Dalai Lama to fly everywhere so that they can promote the Tibet cause? And they claim they love the Dalai Lama? Hmm. The Dalai Lama might have banned Dorje Shugden but he certainly does not deserve this. What do you guys think?

Gabby Potter

Re: Does any of us feel the same way too?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 10:01:14 PM »
The CTA definitely shouldn't treat His Holiness this way, this is not the way to promote cause, especially for what the CTAs have been doing, it's not even something to be proud of.

VeronicaSmith

Re: Does any of us feel the same way too?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 11:23:09 AM »
I also think it is bad that The Dalai Lama is flying everywhere and he is getting tired, because he is aging and he cannot do this kind of physical stressing traveling so often and for long distances and little breaks as he is going to promote things so he is always busy. I respect The Dalai Lama completely and i do no think he should be doing this.

How can the CTA say they love him yet they do this to him. Even though he banned Shugden and many monks are being discriminated and treated badly in their country. Even if you don't agree or do not like it, then just do not follow him through that and help and support your own causes but do not call him out or insult him because he is a very wise and attained spiritual teacher and in the Dharma, if you do not agree with one teaching or do not like it then you just pick the way that fits you. But do not call the other teaching stupid. The Dalai Lama should be treated with better respect and the people around him should be more aware.