Author Topic: Download the FULL Dorje Shugden puja here!!!  (Read 67855 times)

Pilgrim

• Email
Re: Download the FULL Dorje Shugden puja here!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
Thank you so much Dharma Defender for sharing this! Like Tammy wrote, it's really handy for frequent travellers.

Maybe I can play it in my car and leave the windows open... :)

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 04:31:11 PM »
This is just incredible. Now I can download it to my handphone and listen to it whenever I want. Its a great way to learn the chanting as well. Thank you for being so thoughtful. Wish everyone can listen to this puja so they can be benefited too. Down with the BAN.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »
So amazing to be able to hear the monks chanting the prayers in Tibetan. Hopefully I can practice through this audio how to pronounce the prayers in Tibetan.
It sounds so peaceful and calm and while listening to it is actually blessing my whole environment too.
Thank you for this valuable website. So much information to get from here about Dorje Shugden.

blacksmith

• Email
URGENT HELP FOR Dorje Shugden pujas!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 06:48:07 PM »
Hi friends! I want to download the 2 DJ pujas, but this page is "Function Disabled!"...Somebody can to put this 2 pujas in others sites for example 4 shared or General files ? Thanks and blessings!

malini123456789

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 04:51:25 PM »
Thank you for sharing.

wisdommind

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 04:28:43 AM »
l love hearing monks is chanting the holy scared protector prayer. Dorje shugden prayer and mantra is so powerful to clearing magic and disturbing of spirit. We are lucky able to learn of Dorje Shugden from the holy hign lama from Tibetan Monastery. Thank you again from Dorje Shudgen .com sharing this scared practice to many people through internet.

sandra

• Email
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 12:46:38 AM »
This is so good that to let us have the opportunity to learn more about Dorje Shugden puja. Thank you for the generous sharing to let more people  around the world able to access to the great protector Dorje Shudgen gate door. So nice. I have just shared this with my friends and hope they will get the benefits from this puja. Thank you so much.

Brian Little

• Email
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »
Thank you very very much! This is the best gift ever! Thank you so so much! I am now able to play it over and over again at the comfort of my home!????????????????????????

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:07 PM »
I wanted to download the two complete bids to listen on my computer but I only have the option to listen from this online website: download adobe, but I can't download the bids .... can anyone help me? Thank you very much!