Author Topic: Very inspiring Life Story of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche  (Read 13485 times)

Dondrup Shugden

Re: Very inspiring Life Story of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 02:39:24 PM »
Tsem Tulku Rinpoche is truly inspirational and from his current blog posts He has accomplished so much these last 5 years or so.  Read the latest revelations of His industrious Dharma life and teachings.

His teachings are real and iconic, no difficult meanings but down to earth as we are here (on earth) to be able to practise Buddhism in our daily lives.

May he live long, be healthy and the beacon to the Dharma to spread in 10 directions. 

kris

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 10:18:12 AM »
Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has never spoken against HH Dalai Lama, because HH Dalai Lama is one of His many teachers. Personally, I don't quite like certain groups calling HH Dalai Lama all the insulting names. I felt this Dorje Shugden ban issue must be resolved in a way which will bring as much as win-win as possible. If many of the HH Dalai Lama followers lost faith in HH Dalai Lama because of this issue, then it is not serving Buddhism well in any way.

I wish Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, as well as other Dorje Shugden lamas can be strong and continue to spread the teaching of Dorje Shugden.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 05:11:29 PM »
Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has never spoken against HH Dalai Lama, because HH Dalai Lama is one of His many teachers. Personally, I don't quite like certain groups calling HH Dalai Lama all the insulting names. I felt this Dorje Shugden ban issue must be resolved in a way which will bring as much as win-win as possible. If many of the HH Dalai Lama followers lost faith in HH Dalai Lama because of this issue, then it is not serving Buddhism well in any way.

I wish Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, as well as other Dorje Shugden lamas can be strong and continue to spread the teaching of Dorje Shugden.

It is very rare amongst the Dorje Shugden controversy to find a Lama of high caliber who while practicing Dorje Shugden still respect His Holiness the Dalai Lama. This is despite the ban by the Dalai Lama has cause tremendous amount of sufferings, schism and disharmony in the Tibetan and Tibetan Buddhism.

Tsem Rinpoche said He adopts a middle way approach of practicing what His Guru, Zong Rinpoche has given Him while resecting the Dalai Lama who is one of His 13 Gurus. To me this is really what the Dharma teaches us. That is to find solutions of conflicts in the Dharma i.e. applying the Dharma in samsara's many faults. And Tsem Rinpoche really make sense.

I hope this provide relief to both anti and pro Shugden camps and like what Tsem Rinpoche requested, that dialog between both camps can happen quickly to resolve the issue.

I rejoice that a Great Lama like His Eminence can out of the closet and take the lead in the resolution of the conflict.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 02:31:35 PM »
Thanks for the sharing and links, indeed, H.E Tsem Rinpoche is truly a Bodhisattva. 
H.E's blog have over 1 millions of viewer ! This is a top blog posts for a Buddhist , i think

The best part, in My Side of Story on Dorje Shugden, we could see how much damage the ban can cause. From Student teacher relationship to the lineage. It does not bring any good to anyone with this ban. For Dalai Lama side, it is very damaging on H.H's reputation especially H.H is a noble price winner. For Dorje Shugden practitioner, it is very depressed and sad to see the struggle, the bullied and apartheid happened.

Hopes this ban could lift fast to avoid further damage

TARA

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 12:14:28 AM »
Tsem Rinpoche adopts a middle way approach to the ban and asks for dialogue with the Dalai Lama to resolve the conflict.  I think this is a good method without hurting anyone and is in accord to what the Dalai Lama is advocating around the globe.  The ban certainly has to end now.  The reputation of Buddhism as a peaceful religion must be preserved and the oppressed Shugden community must once again unite with the Dalai Lama.

Here is the link to all Tsem Rinpoche's pleas and appeals to the Dalai Lama: 

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/my-pleas-to-his-holiness-dalai-lama.html

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/inspiration-worthy-words/appeal-to-h-h-the-dalai-lama.html

James Bond

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 11:09:27 AM »
Thank you, thaimonk for sharing the links and information with us.

As i now have a deeper understanding of Tsem Rinpoche's life story, i cannot help but think to myself how fortunate i am to have such a caring guru so close to me. Out of all of the places Tsem Rinpoche could have gone, he has chosen a place close to me. And out of all of the people that he has established connections to, he is established connections with my family. For this i am truly grateful. Tsem Rinpoche is not like other teachers. His teaching are taught in a way that us 'modern' people can understand. It is hard to find a teacher like this that could really benefit the people of today. I will forever be grateful.