Author Topic: WHO IS 'THOMAS CANADA'?????  (Read 5974 times)

theloneranger

WHO IS 'THOMAS CANADA'?????
« on: May 04, 2008, 09:45:22 AM »
Hi Folks

i'm reading so much about Thomas Canada on this site, but i don't know who he is, can someone please fill me in. What is the history here!!!!!!

Thanks

beggar

Re: WHO IS 'THOMAS CANADA'?????
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:29:27 PM »

Dear lone ranger,

That's easy - just read Thom's many posts here and on the guestbook; in many of them he speaks of his of his story and experiences.

NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, BUT COULD EVERYONE PLEASE READ A MINIMUM OF THE HOMEPAGE AND FORUM BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC? IT WOULD SAVE A LOT OF SPACE, AND KEEP THE MAIN THREADS FROM DROWNING...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

Yours, beggar

rainlute

• Email
Re: WHO IS 'THOMAS CANADA'?????
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 03:53:22 PM »
Thom Canada is a spiritual warrior who has inspired people like me to shatter the silence of fear and clamorously defend our precious lineage. He has helped unveil the man behind the curtain so we can see for ourselves the nature of deceit and destruction handed out by the DL. He has made every sacrifice in the effort to make sure that freedom is near. I will let others fill you in on the history if they want, I do not think that is my business. What matters to me is his actions carried out on behalf of our great Protector, Gyelchen Dorje Shugden.
Rainlute