Author Topic: Tibet's freedom is near  (Read 5892 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Tibet's freedom is near
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:26:12 AM »
We wanted to share this bit of good news with everyone. Seems our posts are doing quite well on the Dorje Shugden Facebook Fanpage! We will be tracking the likes, shares and comments of that Facebook post on this thread here, so keep checking back!

25 October
  • 1,467 people like this
  • 167 shares
  • 72 comments

3 November
  • 2,345 people like this
  • 217 shares
  • 122 comments

11 November
  • 4,029 people like this
  • 318 shares
  • 204 comments

22 November
  • 4,042 people like this
  • 324 shares
  • 324 comments

1 December
  • 4,411 people like this
  • 351 shares
  • 211 comments

To read the article for yourself, click here:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/tibets-freedom-is-near/

To leave your comments, click here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447868445254651&set=a.333716930003137.72762.124479407593558&type=1&relevant_count=1

Screenshot #1
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/images/WillTibetBeFree.jpg

Screenshot #2
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:05:47 AM by Admin »

yontenjamyang

• Email
Re: Tibet's freedom is near
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
With due respect to the Dalai Lama, the CTA and  the Tibetan people I would like to ask why is the "freedom" of Tibet so important? Isn't Tibet already free? I know that politically ie secularly there are differences but spiritually isn't freedom a mind set? I doubt the present approach to this "freedom" will work and to me it is a waste of time. I am sorry if I offended anyone. Why not just admit Tibet is part of China and be on the way to increased prosperity and religious freedom? Then the Dalai Lama can really do his job and give teaching to the 1.3 billion Chinese. Isn't this more beneficial to human beings? Only in the human realm do we have political divides. I do not think that exist in the other realms; at least not like us the humans. The demi gods always goes to war with gods and always lose. That should be taken as a teaching. Demi gods has worse karma than the gods. Tibetan can be likened tot the demi gods and the Chinese the gods. That is a fact. I do not think the Buddhas, the gods and even the demi gods has "Tibet" or "China".

Just look around. Does anyone who matters except the Tibetans really care for Tibetan "freedom"? Sorry, I don't think so. So just admit your Karma and be part of China.

That is what I think.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Tibet's freedom is near
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 07:47:37 AM »
Tibet's real freedom does not really mean that they get back Tibet the land. Their real freedom actually lies in how they preserve their culture and traditions. If they want to have real freedom, then they have to learn on how to free their hearts first. If they are still so hung up on having a free tibet but their mentality is still quite archaic, they will never be free even if Tibet is returned to them.