Author Topic: Kyabje Zong Rinpoche chanting Dorje Shugden prayer  (Read 16397 times)

thor

Re: Kyabje Zong Rinpoche chanting Dorje Shugden prayer
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 03:39:51 PM »
Meanwhile, we should all keep are samayas with our lamas clean, our practices consistent, train our minds, transform our habits, study as much as we can at home, dedicate our time to dharma and it's growth, understand Lam Rim, solicit/puja our sacred protector. Do the preliminary practices such as prostrations, mandalas, guru yoga, etc focussing on Je Tsongkapa as our outer yidam. Then consistently engage in Tantra practice quietly without fanfare by holding our three sets of vows, tsok, and generation/completion stages of any of the higher annutaratantra deities with intense concentration. If we do this, the Dulzin Dorje Shugden would be pleased and we would create the causes for this lineage to expand, grow and remain stable. Not only grow, but have the power to be a potent lineage to have genuine blessings to confer attainments. The only protection from everything in Samsara is our real genuine stable attainments. We would not be a 'dead' lineage unable to confer blessings as the samaya has broken with our gurus. We should channel our hate, pain, anger, disappointment, sadness, depressions and disappointments into our practices and gaining attainments or at least stable unchangeable dharma understanding/fath.

If what TK says its true (no offense TK!) then we should take a good long look at what Duldzin Dorje Shugden is, and what he wants. If he wants us to keep our guru devotion, do out practices, generate merit, is that an action of an evil spirit or an enlightened being? Results resemble cause, and we are all buddhist to believe in karma.

Another thing is - to look at the actions of the great Shugden lamas such as Trijang Choktrul rinpoche or gangchen rinpoche. Gangchen rinpoche travels around the world blessing different sites and building temples. No violence there.

Look at Trijang Choktrul rinpoche, who chose to disappear from the limelight rather than to be used as a figurehead and rallying point for the Shugden cause. Look at kyabje Dagom rinpoche, whose incarnation has been found but remains in hiding so that no further harm is caused by his murderers. Look at Geshe rabten, zong rinpoche, Domo Geshe rinpoche, lama Osel, etc who are all reincarnations of peaceful dorje Shugden practitioners back to continue benefiting others.

If those results are not dharma, I don't know what is. Results resemble cause. And the cause, Dorje Shugden, IS dharma.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 04:30:52 PM »
Thank you for this. A friend of mine just asked me what prayers should she do before she moved into her new home. I will suggest for her to play this prayers loud and let Zong Rinpoche voice penetrate the house.

Recently, I heard a wise monk who said that if we keep our relationship well with our teacher, we will create the causes for our lineage to grow. The great masters such as Trijang Rinpoche and also Zong Rinpoche will continue their "work" and benefit us.

lotus1

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 01:49:17 PM »
Thank you for sharing this video. It is a great blessing to be able to listen to great master Kyabje Zong Rinpoche chanting Dorje Shugden Prayer. How could a high attained lama be wrong?  This video has again strongly increased my faith to Lord Dorje Shugden.

I pray that the current incarnation of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche will quickly turn the wheel of Dharma and spread the teaching of Dorje Shugden, the Manjushri Buddha to many! May the ban be lifted soonest!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 03:50:02 PM »
It really is auspicious and meritorious to again listen to the enchanting voice of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche. This highly attained being surely cannot be wrong in doing the practice and giving the initiation to so many. There is no doubt that the practice of Dorje Shugden is beneficial and good rather than the opposite. After all, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche's incarnation is back. And so is Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche, and the list goes on.......

diablo1974

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 03:39:46 AM »
Very rare clip now...And even rarer for the current incarnation of Zong Rinpoche to be captured on video like this. It will create another commotion if he is captured on video doing any prayers to Dorje Shugden.

Big Uncle

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »
I bet the current incarnation of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, who resides in Gaden Shartse is dying to come out, practice Dorje Shugden and spread it. Most Tulkus I know have very strong affinity with deities and practices from their previous lives. I am sure Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is no different in that sense and perhaps, many other high incarnations as well.

However, circumstances and responsibilities have kept them underground and practicing secretly. I find that a shame but I am sure that most of these Tulkus already know that the ban is only temporary and are waiting for it to be lifted. I am almost certain that Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is one of these great Tulkus.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 08:01:31 AM »
I bet the current incarnation of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche, who resides in Gaden Shartse is dying to come out, practice Dorje Shugden and spread it. Most Tulkus I know have very strong affinity with deities and practices from their previous lives. I am sure Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is no different in that sense and perhaps, many other high incarnations as well.

However, circumstances and responsibilities have kept them underground and practicing secretly. I find that a shame but I am sure that most of these Tulkus already know that the ban is only temporary and are waiting for it to be lifted. I am almost certain that Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is one of these great Tulkus.

Since the current incarnation is the previous incarnation's mind continuation, it is for sure that the current Zong Rinpoche is a practitioner, just that he is keeping a very low profile. This is for sure. Perhaps, Zong Rinpoche is well aware that the ban will end soon and that he does not need to defect to Shar Ganden now, but when the time is ripe he just may. I am in awe of this great master..whose decisions i can only guess.