Author Topic: No car for someone's life, whatsoever... (Stockholm subway)  (Read 9342 times)

rossoneri

• Email
Re: No car for someone's life, whatsoever... (Stockholm subway)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 09:48:05 AM »
I pity the man who robbed the drug addict. It is very disturbing indeed. How could someone behaved in this manner and it happened in Stockholm, supposed to be one of the safest city in the world. I can't imagine how much negative karma has this man triggered by leaving an unconscious person lying on the rail track. But i can't help to think that did the unconscious man himself had so much negative karma until it triggered him to die in such a horrible manner? Or does this two person had something to do with each other in their past lives which resulted this to happen in this life?

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
I pity the man who robbed the drug addict. It is very disturbing indeed. How could someone behaved in this manner and it happened in Stockholm, supposed to be one of the safest city in the world. I can't imagine how much negative karma has this man triggered by leaving an unconscious person lying on the rail track. But i can't help to think that did the unconscious man himself had so much negative karma until it triggered him to die in such a horrible manner? Or does this two person had something to do with each other in their past lives which resulted this to happen in this life?

My mistake, the victim had survived in this horrible accident. But with such a motivation, the robber already created negative karma for himself no matter what is the outcome of this incident.

bambi

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 10:21:52 AM »
Its nerve wrecking to see this video but the amazing part is that the victim survived although he lost his leg.

The scariest part about karma is that it hits you in the face at anytime, anywhere and anyhow. No idea what will happen especially when you are walking down the street. There are so many people who are desperate for money, that they will do anything to get it. I pity both of them to have such karma.

I remember a similar case during the London riots... Poor guy got robbed by the people who were supposed to be helping him! So sad. Alone and don't know what to do.  :(

Injured Malaysia Student Robbed By Scums Pretending to Help.(Official Video)