Author Topic: Becoming a Protector is never easy  (Read 13754 times)

kelly

Re: Becoming a Protector is never easy
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 07:23:50 AM »
DS is definitely a enlighten dharma protector because KachaMarpo being a emanation of hayagriva also can be his assistance that itself look how powerful is DS his all his entourage is also an enlighten like him , thnk you for sharing such a interesting information about Kacha Marpo.

MoMo

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »
As someone who practised Tibetan Buddhism but from a place that Tibetan Buddhism is uncommon . Due to this lacked of knowledge of Tibetan culture and background  I found the story to be interesting  but difficult to remember whose who in the story. The only way for me to improve  is read and re-read the story again and again . It is even better to share information of this nature again and again with someone so that we familiarize ourselves  with the deities and the names of our lineage masters . Thank you Big Uncle  for providing the links to correct information so I could access it  in a flash.

fruven

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 07:34:52 PM »
The protectors as you have some kind of violence or tragic end done to them before they arose some powerful Dharma protectors. This reminds me that when we die violently as sentient beings we would become vengeful spirits due to 'unjust' done to us.