I found this on Karma Dondub Dennis Barbion fb page... I thought it was quite odd that on one side they are fighting to be heard due to their suppression yet at the same time it is okay to suppress their own people. So where is the Voice for shugdenpas? I am so thankful to have this Dorje Shugden active website!!!
Why are we not entitled to be heard? Why are we ignored and can't even be allowed to have our children go to a normal school... just because we have a different protector? Is this logical... and so I ask why then does the Tibetans expect their voice be heard? As the saying goes it's like "Pot calling the kettle black!"
Oh and I think they are using some of the ideas from this site and methods in highlighting letters to those in authorities... sneaky!
SPEAK FOR THE VOICELESS TIBETANS IN TIBET.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE TIBETAN PEOPLE, they need our help and support. This is possible in different kind of ways. Here are some suggestions:
- to spread the information about the Tibetan issue, for example here on Facebook
- to tell your friends and speak about Tibet and what's happening there in order to raise more awareness
- to write to your President, Pr
ime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, government (Members of the Parliament) to inform them about the situation in Tibet and to ask their support
- to help Tibetan refugees in the country you live (with their integration, their asylum case, donating clothes or other things, help them with the language etc.)
- to join a peaceful Tibet demonstration or a candle vigil
- to become active in a Tibet support group or ngo (in the board or not)
- to organise, announce, support and attend Tibetan cultural events
- to write articles or press releases about Tibet or Tibet events
- to sign petitions (for example online)
- to finance the education of Tibetan children in India
- to support social projects for the Tibetan people
- to give a donation to Tibet organisations or ngo's
- to dedicate your Birthday Wish here on Facebook (so a fundraising) to a Tibet group
- to add the word "Tibet" as your middle name here on Facebook, an online protest to show that Tibet does exist and that it's not a part of China (for more information: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=137856578908&v=info
STAND UP FOR TIBET. STAND UP FOR JUSTICE. STAND UP FOR HUMANITY. SUPPORT THE TIBETAN PEOPLE."Does this include Shugden practitioners who are Tibetans?" If not ~ Why NOT???!