Author Topic: NEW DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITE LOOK UNVEILED!  (Read 10387 times)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Re: NEW DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITE LOOK UNVEILED!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 04:21:31 PM »
Thank you for always evolving and making this website better.

I remember once a long time ago when I met a lama. He told his assistant then that a lot of us has only a short window of opportunity to meet the Dharma once in many lifetimes. If they did not do their "job" well by being impressive and responsible, they will turn people away. And for a lot of us, once we get turn off, our chances of meeting the Dharma or any great lama will be extremely rare. Not in this lifetime or many more future life.

Therefore, by making this website more impressive, you have succeeded in making things easier for the public especially those with imprints. Reading one article will lead to another and another. Some imprints will be open, some seeds will blossom and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Shugden will enter their life.

Great Work!

Note to the administrator :

Most of us cannot do what you do, HOW can we contribute via donations to support the work behind this website?

DSFriend

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 05:23:29 PM »
Great work from the DS.COM Team! I just love the white background...makes reading much less strenuous on the eyes, the search function works beautifully as well as the layout is clean and easy to find information. The team behind this website is obviously always looking to provide the best and most creative ways to spread Dorje Shugden to the world. Well done!

thor

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:12 PM »
Nice new look. I have said so many times in this forum that the people behind this website are doing so much to promote the practice of Dorje Shugden through ways old and new, and this spiffy new website is just another example of the good work they are doing. Just think of the number of hours, days and nights they must have spent reworking this website... I reflected on this, and I am ashamed that I do very little for my protector, whether it is to spread his practice, or to clear his name. And I really should do something about that.

On another note however, I am very impressed with the new website. As a designer by trade, the visual improvements they have done really make the different sections stand out, and I find myself discovering new content each day, although I have visited this site so many times before. Kudos to a job well done!

Aurore

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »
Thank you dorjeshugden.com for always improving your website to keep it updated and current. It's always nice for me to see a website I visit frequently being updated every once in a while. It feels like going home to a newly renovated house. Makes it interesting to the visitors especially when thoughts are put into making the navigation and browsing easier each time. Each update is an improvement to make it better and better for visitors old and new. I like how this new look gives a quick glance of what this site is about at one glance. No need to crack the head to figure out. Keep up the good work guys.

dondrup

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »
The new website is very attractive!  i like the new layout.  All the links are strategically placed on the homepage and easily accesible.

dondrup

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 07:12:17 PM »
The new website is very attractive!  I like the new layout.  All the links are strategically placed on the homepage and made easily accessible.  I believe any new visitor will want to check out what's available the very first time they pay a visit to this website.  There are so much valuable information available here!  It is a goldmine for anything on Dorje Shugden!   Furthermore www.dorjeshugden.com is very uptodate and is constantly updating it contents.