Author Topic: NEW DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITE LOOK UNVEILED!  (Read 10332 times)

Big Uncle

NEW DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITE LOOK UNVEILED!
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:29:44 AM »
Dear all,

The new Dorje Shugden website for 2012 is unveiled! Take a look at the latest development for the new Dorje Shugden website. Feast your eyes on the new fresh page and rejoice as this is new face of Dorje Shugden to the world. It will be the first thing people new to Dorje Shugden will see when they type in www.dorjeshugden.com in their browsers. What do you guys think?

Dorje Pakmo

Re: NEW DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITE LOOK UNVEILED!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 10:58:55 AM »
Hey Big Uncle,
Thanks for the update. I typed in "melody of unceasing vajra" in google search this morning and the second result from google's list is from http://www.dorjeshugden.com/?p=346
When I clicked and went in the web site, I was surprised to see dorjeshugden.com's new look! Wow! I find it a great effort. It looks real cool with more information made easier to be accessed via the main page. Great work by the team of people behind dorjeshugden.com!
May dorjeshugden.com continue to become better and reach out to more new practitioners like myself for us to gain better understanding of Buddhism and the Uncommon Protector Dorje Shugden.  :)
DORJE PAKMO

Galen

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:55:53 PM »
It is refreshing to see the new look of the Dorje Shugden site. The main page has lots of information which is good cos all are on the fingertips. The user can click on the topics they are interested in an instant. It is also easy to navigate and finding information is really easy.

The colours and the look is very contemporary and will definitely attract a lot of people. Not to forget the Dorje Shugden image is very peaceful and will be very suitable for all people. Not everyone likes the wrathful image. Also the logo of the flames and the dome hat is a very good representation of Dorje Shugden.

Thank you to the team who came up with this new site that will benefit a lot of people in the world. Let's support the team by purchasing the nice items in the online shop. http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:33:51 PM »
The new website layout looks very professional and it definitely reflects the growth of people who are intersted in Dorje Shugden. It also reflects that Dorje Shugden is getting more and more powerful in this era. There is without a doubt, at this era, internet presence is very important at this day and age. All powerful people have powerful representatives of themselves online, and having an internet presence is the easiest way to spread information. There is just so much information on the website and they have been rearranged and presented in an easy to read format. The person who created the website must have spent a lot of time rearranging all the information in it so that it can be easily reached and so that it would be easier to read. So many people have benefitted from this website to date, and I can only imagine the amount of merits that the people behind this website has collected.

The best way to actually support this website is to get more people to read it so that they learn. This will serve the main purpose of this website. It is not to promote the worship of Dorje Shugden as a mere practice, but to provide information so that people can learn and they can decide for themselves what is good for them.  This is what makes this website special in many ways, and very Buddhist in spirit.

Zach

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:50:47 PM »
Looks pretty good  :)

Carpenter

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »
Very nice and neat website, Dorje Shugden website always never fail to surprise us with it’s updated information and the refreshment look, so much effort is put in to make it better and easier for others to read, with the improvement this web page had done, it shows how much faith the webmaster had in Dorje Shugden.

I believe that the Shugden practitioner is increasing, or else, there won’t be so much improvement in this web page, it is everyone’s effort that makes Dorje Shugden grow, if he is a spirits, there won’t be so much growth from the first day.

This new design make it easy for people to read, it is categorized very well, we can easily go into the topics that we wanted to read, but there is one problem, I’m not sure is it my pc or what, the words especially the bold words, it is a bit difficult to read, the word is not as clear as the earlier version, besides this, it is just perfect.

Great job guys, with this development, I’m sure that the ban of Dorje Shugden will be lifted very soon.

Mana

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 10:24:46 PM »
"Instead of turning away people who practise Dorje Shugden, we should be kind to them. Give them logic and wisdom without fear, then in time they give up the ‘wrong’ practice. Actually Shugden practitioners are not doing anything wrong. But hypothetically, if they are, wouldn’t it be more Buddhistic to be accepting? So those who have views against Dorje Shugden should contemplate this. Those practicing Dorje Shugden should forbear with extreme patience, fortitude and keep your commitments. The time will come as predicted that Dorje Shugden’s practice and it’s terrific quick benefits will be embraced by the world and it will be a practice of many beings."~www.dorjeshugden.com

This is the motivation and motto we at dorjeshugden.com adhere to and believe. We have been working on this website for many years and will continue against the undemocratic/unjust ban against Dorje Shugden's practice is no more. We are committed to this. We wish no ill to HH Dalai Lama and Lamas who have spoken against Dorje Shugden, the lineage, monks, practitioners and practice, but we will will respectfully continue to make sure Dorje Shuden's lineage expand.

Continue reading here: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2352.0

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
I like this new website look with the ever youthful and peaceful looking image of Dorje Shugden. Thank you to those hardworking people behind the scene who toil day and night to bring us valuable information and providing this platform to learn more and air our views. I rejoice!

May this website grow in popularity and may it be the force to reckon with in the positive struggle to the lifting of the ban. May this website provide thousands and thousands of voices crying out for religious freedom for the practice of Lord Shugden.
  ;)

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
I like this new look. It is very user friendly. In addition to that, I also like how you have put the interesting photographs in your introduction to the articles. I would say that now it looks more like a magazine. Thank you so much to the hardworking and dedicated team who have put in so much effort to bring Dorje Shugden to so many people everywhere. I pray that more people will benefit from getting knowledge from your website. Keep up your good work so that Dorje Shugden practitioners like myself have a place to meet with each other to voice our concerns and doubts.

Positive Change

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 05:38:03 PM »
I rejoice in the constant care the team behind this website has. The very fact the entire look of the website is refresh cannot be an easy feat. I tried my hand at some free webdesign sites and boy was it though. I cannot even begin to imagine a website of this magnitude with all the pictures and content! Thank you team Dorjeshugden.com

Truly a job well done. I prefer the updated "look" as it gives a fresh and renewed perspective. It also makes the "discovery" process interesting... I think a lot of us may have gotten too used to the "old" look and were almost mechanical in our approach to the information we have here. Now it is like discovering an entirely new website. I like that!

A great lesson in impermanence too...  ;)

I am kinda glad the forum has not changed as it would take me a while to get accustomed back to it. I can almost log in and out without much effort these days. For a computer dinosaur like myself, that is a plus point for something I use all the time :)

dsiluvu

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
I really like this new look... it is refreshing and u guys managed to keep it's wealth of content which is excellent! Rejoice and salute to those of u working hard behind the curtain x

Love the look a feel of a new modern site that is clean looking yet still retains its original fabulous content! Good job guys/admin.

However, the font could be something a little more modern to suit the entire look here :)
I do miss the fabulous pictures of Dorje Shugden poster in the big apple in the old site... perhaps it could be part of the wall paper section so people could down load? Just a suggestion!

Welldone guys again for giving us DOrje Shugden practitioners a voice and a place to congregate xxx

pgdharma

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 07:45:37 AM »
Thank you to the website team for giving it a new and refreshing look. This new look is bright and attractive with tons of valuable information in an easy read format and I love the peaceful form of Dorje Shugden. 

May this website be a platform for Dorje Shugden to reach out and benefit more practitioners to understand the truth of this Uncommon Protector.  May the ban be lifted soon!!! Once again, thank you, to the team for your devotion and effort!!!

Tammy

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 08:13:59 AM »
I like this new fresh look!! I mean the previous version was unique but it is good to give this website something new especially the homepage.

The new colour theme is very attractive and eye catching, since the layout had also changed, I found new features and new news and articles that I missed out previously.

Great job to the team who's behind this  ! Keep up the good work.
Down with the BAN!!!

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 09:47:47 AM »
I love this new look!!! The design is very contemporary, eye catching and it is more colourful if it's compare to the previous website. I also find it easier or notice the new news and certain important topics, unlike the previous layout we might miss out certain topics if we didn't hang around or not familiar with the previous website. Overall it is a very well layout and user friendly and will definitely will attract more more crowd to this. Well done people!!! 

Barzin

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 11:28:41 AM »
the new look is very chic!   I like the layout and it is very appealing... i feel like reading through a CNN website which solely based on Dorje Shugden.. haha!  For some reasons, it makes it very engaging for me encourage me to read more.  Well, that means a lazy bum like me are reading more on your site!  You guys did it!  Keep it up!