Author Topic: TRINLEY KALSANGS EVERYWHERE ARISE! INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS UNITE!  (Read 4922 times)

beggar

Dear Trinley Kalsang,

You are a treasure! Thank you so very much for your beautiful and fantastic work, thank you for taking the time and hard work, it shows your commitment and deep care.

Needless to say, your research and great style are priceless jewels in today's muddy terrain of vague and falsifying information politics.

I can only repeat myself: the kind of well-researched, unbiased information you provide is going to tip the scales and open the eyes of the world. In my opinion such work will have equal if not more convincing power than even the recorded words of our great masters. Why? Because independent researchers, journalists and the general public can relate to it on their familiar terrain of logic, historic facts and so on, without having to 'believe' anything on a spiritual level, within a Buddhist context etc.

SUCH WORK SIMPLY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

WE REQUEST ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO SIMILAR SOURCES TO PLEASE COMPILE, TRANSLATE, WRITE THEM OUT IN CLEAR POLITE LANGUAGE AND SHARE THEM HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE AS FAST AS YOU HUMANLY CAN.

ALL EYES ARE ON TIBET NOW.

WHEN THE WEST WAKES UP, THINGS WILL CHANGE.

CHANGE MEANING - WE ARE RIGHT, THEY WERE WRONG?

NO, WHAT DOES IT MATTER...

CHANGE MEANING OUR LAMAS CAN FINALLY CONTINUE THEIR WORK OF BENEFITING LIVING BEINGS EVERYWHERE.

THANK YOU ALL

Yours, beggar and admin

lotus1

Re: TRINLEY KALSANGS EVERYWHERE ARISE! INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS UNITE!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 04:10:26 PM »
Thank you beggar to introduce Trinley Kalsang to me. I have a look at this Dorje Shugden History website. (http://www.dorjeshugdenhistory.org/among-shugden-texts.html) All the texts have shown that a lot of effort has been done to it. Thank you Trinley Kalsang for the great work.

Like what beggar said :
"WE REQUEST ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO SIMILAR SOURCES TO PLEASE COMPILE, TRANSLATE, WRITE THEM OUT IN CLEAR POLITE LANGUAGE AND SHARE THEM HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE AS FAST AS YOU HUMANLY CAN."

May we share and promote Dorje Shugden until millions and millions of people will get to know and practice Dorje Shugden. Then, we have more voices to support Dorje Shugden and the ban can be lifted soonest!

Mana

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 09:30:41 AM »
Uniting would be good as our goals are the same. Our wishes would be fulfilled quicker with unity. But will there be unity? People have different reasons for having websites.

Mana

thor

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
Btw, does anyone know what happened to the Trinley Kelsang articles that used to be on this website? I'm pretty sure i remember reading them here some years ago. I am looking for a particular tale about one of the sakya lamas, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Luckily I found it again on the Dorje Shugden history website. But it's a shame the webmasters decided to remove the article from dorjeshugden.com. It was very well written, and very informative.

I wonder if Dorje Shugden scholars would consider contributing articles to dorjeshugden.com as it is a huge repository of knowledge about this particular deity, and is already the definitive source for all things related to Dorje Shugden. As mana says, that would be one of the signs of us being united...

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 07:27:45 AM »
The one avenue that might have more information about Dorje Shugden and his history would be China. Over the last few years, I have seen many Chinese publications talking about Tibetan Sutra and Tantra being sold in bookshelves. Some books focus on a particular Yidam. It would be super cool to instigate these scholars in China to do research on Dorje Shugden and then they have a book that contains all information about him! It would be a precious resource!

psylotripitaka

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 02:43:14 AM »
What happened to Trinley's awesome and very important site?