Author Topic: Other Vajrayana Schools rub shoulders with HH Karmapa Thaya Dorje  (Read 4924 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Came across an interesting article which my friend sent me in Chinese and got it translated for me to read:

http://tbsn.org/chinese2/news.php?id=2319&classid=1

It is also available in Indonesian below:

http://indonesia.tbsn.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=692

Here's the rough translation which I think is as close as the actual meaning of the news but this is what I wanna share:

Founder of True Buddha School of Living Buddha Liansheng meets HH the17th Karmapa for the first time

30 April 2012, the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa "Trinley Thaye Dorje" was scheduled for a World Dharma teaching tour, where the first stop is Taiwan, this is also the third visit of Gyalwa Karmapa to Taiwan, the schedule for 18 days Dharma teaching tour has called for a large-scale ceremony in the southern Taipei, in order to seek the pray for Taiwan.

May 10th is the scheduled for HH Gyalwa Karmapa's visit to Taichung, to deliver a speech in the Splendor Hotel Taichung, while Founder of True Buddha School of Living Buddha Liansheng chance on that day, also received an invitation to meet at the lunch banquet in the Splendor Hotel Taichung with Acharya Shi Lianyuan and the people of "Vihara Vajra Bumi Sriwijaya"Indonesia.

The Karma matured between the two Dharmarajas as this happens very coincidentally, at the same time in the Splendor Hotel idle the lunch room is blocked by a piece of the wall; Dharma match this extraordinary coincidence, under the arrangement and coordination between the VA Lianxiang, Com. Zizhu Wang, the Karma Kagyu Buddhist Association, ROC CPC. Qiu Yongtang, and GM Chen Yuehong Splendor Hotel mother, soon be meeting the rare and unusual between two figure Dharmaraja.

It began when Leader Qiu introduced to the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa that Dharmaraja Liansheng is spreading Buddhadharma in Taiwan and around the world, in various parts of the world is also built many Leizangsi(temples and monasteries), current number of students has reached 6 million people .....

Further, the Gyalwa Karmapa Dharmaraja Liansheng and greet each other in English.

Dharmaraja said that year, the first meeting with the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa in 1980 in New York, to this day has been intervening 32 years. Long time no see (Lama did not meet.)

Further, the Gyalwa Karmapa, smiling, said at Dharmaraja Liansheng: We meet again. (We'll meet again.)

Gyalwa Karmapa gave praise to Dharmaraja Liansheng appear very great, that's great!

Liansheng Dharmaraja said laughing, replied with a joke: I've aged 68 years old ......

Dharmaraja Liansheng with hand gestures communicate: You look good! (You look great, very great!)

While, the melt in a warm and full of harmony.

Further, the Acarya Shi Lianning told Gyalwa Karmapa that the Founder of True Buddha School of Living Buddha Liansheng not just build more than 500 places of worship in various parts of the world, with more than 5 million people who practice; currently, he has written over 227 books , and many recording lectures and other .....; Dharmaraja Liansheng was the first in the take across human Tantra in Mandarin!

For Dharmaraja Liansheng in Taiwan, routine every Saturday Dharma lectures in Taiwan Lei Tsang Temple, Nantou, Tantra Dharma taught very much; among others "Yamantaka Sadhana," "Sadhana Kalacakra" .... etc., and on this period of Sadhana Hevajra lectures. Number of participants each time the ceremony to more than 10 thousand people, sometimes even more than 30 thousand people.

Today, the Dharmaraja Liansheng welcomed the Gyalwa Karmapa and invited Gyalwa Karmapa to visit Taiwan Lei Tsang Temple and Ling Shen Ching Tze Seattle Temple when the opportunity arises. Furthermore, the Dharmaraja khata and gifts compliment each other, each presenting a genuine blessing to each other.

Gyalwa Karmapa returned the offerings to Dharmaraja Liansheng with a Sakyamuni Buddha statue; then Dharmaraja Liansheng also two books compliment response Walking Against the Wind and Sword Mustika Yogi. V.A. Lianxiang also represents the whole people True Buddha School presents flowers to Gyalwa Karmapa, a symbol of blessing. Finally, all the picture taken together, leaving the historic photos are very rare and valuable.

During discussions, the two Dharmarajas speak in English, even if only a meeting for 20 minutes only, however, for interaction with one another, filled with wisdom and care, without limit. This time schedule Gyalwa Karmapa Dharma pembabaran visit to Taiwan is very compact, however, both sides waiting for the next meeting. When Dharmaraja Liansheng getting ready to shift, a few sentences from the Gyalwa Karmapa very sincere, touching could all be in place.

Gyalwa Karmapa geminate his hands, with friendly Liansheng Dharmaraja said, "Today, very happy to be meeting you .....; in this life, we meet again ......"

Liansheng Dharmaraja also geminate hands and said, "Welcome to Seattle Seattle ...... welcome to ......"

In the midst of his blessing to one another, completed the wonderful meeting today.

However, the meeting happened by chance this time, the fireworks will be demonstrated how the grower at a later date?! This is eagerly awaited by everyone ..............

=======================================================================

Having read this piece of news, I just thought to myself that CTA really has no say to what happens within a new form of Vajrayana when it has evolved into this stage. I read in a thread here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1734.0
that there is really nothing the CTA can do about controlling Vajrayana Buddhism outside the Tibetan community because people are people and they only use it for their own benefit. Anyways, the CTA is albeit too busy to care for their own people because they are busy making Tibetans suffer with the suppression they impose.

Which makes me think. We need to do more to educate the people, spiritualists, Buddhists and all about what it really is.

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: Other Vajrayana Schools rub shoulders with HH Karmapa Thaya Dorje
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 01:27:33 PM »

Karmapa Trinley Thaye Dorje and Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche with their respective entourages.

http://www.karmapa.org/news/kagyumonlam/05.htm

dsiluvu

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 04:12:41 PM »
Yeah it's really sad to see more and more cultish Vajrayana centres that arises from no where with no proper lineages, claiming to be this and that suddenly mushrooming out like nobody's business... and literally it seems like "nobody's business". Obviously the HHDL and the so called temporary Tibetan Govt is not concern about weird Vajrayana Buddhist masters that appears from thin air because it is more pressing to deal with their own Tibetan lineage masters who practices Dorje Shugden, even though those in high authority like the Panchen Lamas and Trijang Rinpoche are still practising because no matter what, if HHDL sees it as bad, it is bad.

It makes one wonder the real priorities of the Dalai Lama and the CTA. Just what is it that makes them so frightened and so insecure about Dorje SHugden practice and practitioners. It makes no sense in the humanity and spiritual levels. While they are busy invoking violence amongst their own brothers and sisters... other real  "demons" are born right under their very noses which a clouded mind, they probably did not see!

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 03:51:00 AM »
Honestly, CTA is not in charge of Vajrayana so they will have no say in other sects. So, I don't think it is fair that they can interfere in these 'self-arisen' sects. I really like High Lama's policies of not saying much but most likely, not saying much would be misconstrue of him accepting these lineages and it would of course be used to publicize True Buddha School. I am sorry but I couldn't help but notice that True Buddha School is just about numbers and exotic tantra and not about realization and transformation. No wonder they can pack teaching halls but isn't that scary because one is just using tantra the wrong way and in the traditional sense, they are leading people to hell... vajra hell.