Author Topic: How to Reverse the Damage Done?  (Read 8052 times)

dsiluvu

Re: How to Reverse the Damage Done?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 06:00:05 PM »
I guess a lot of things makes no sense especially when it comes to the ban. The only thing that we could hold on to is what Trijang Rinpoche said in not losing faith in the Dalai Lama nor Dorje Shugden... yes this makes the best sense because... Trijang Rinpoche also did mentioned/predicted that what we are experiencing now will happen. So it's no surprise in this sense to me. If Trijang Rinpoche can predict this will happen, I am sure the Dalai Lama also knows. So what does this mean? To our ordinary mind, all of this may not make sense, and perhaps out comes more questions like why would Trijang Rinpoche say something like that and not stop it from happening in the first place? Or was it suppose to happen, like nature, to take its course in order for something else to take it's course? So is this all an illusory play of the divines?

If we knew everything, we would definitely not still be here stuck in samsara, unless willed by our own intent and control. Sometimes there are things in life I do believe are unexplainable to us, or we simply do not comprehend just yet, but just because we do not have the wisdom to understand it fully, that does not mean that it does not make any sense.... haha does that make sense?

In terms of damage, well... I would trust what the Buddha has taught us about "KARMA"... those who have merits will be able to continue the Dharma, and those who don't will be devoured by their own karma to follow the wrong view, even Lamas are not exempted from the laws of karma but lets not judge others before we judge ourselves eh? ;)

I agree with Thor, if they can follow blindly whatever the Dalai Lama says, they will again follow blindly what the Dalai Lama says about Dorje SHugden suddenly is a Buddha and He did a mistake and there is no ban. Those with a basic kind human heart would be able to forgive, that is after all the basis of all love and compassion.   

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 03:23:18 PM »
I wouldn't be too worry about the damaged done. The important thing is to have the ban lifted. History has shown us that we have short memory. How many people really cared about the Berlin Wall now, what Hitler did in the 2nd War World, the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Even the seemingly biggest financial crisis the world ever faced are fast forgotten and what have we really learnt?

Hence we the ban is lifted, I believe Dorje Shugden practice will spread fast and wide and most if not all who have turned their back in this practice will welcome and embrace the practice.

kris

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »
I think the most important benefit of lifting the ban is that it will stop the abuse and discrimination towards the practitioners. Because of the ban, and because of the open blaming from HH Dalai Lama, His government and officials think it would be OK to discriminate the practitioners, deny them from basic rights, and in the latest development, they inflict violence towards Trijang Rinpoche's old student (monk).

Through the internet and social media, the world is getting more and more connected and information is exchanged much easier. Many of the people now knows the reasons given by HH Dalai Lama is no longer holding water, and the lift of ban will clear the doubt of Tibetans who are less educated.